Anyone Watching Obama As We Speak?"The Great Orator"? Uh,,,Uh,,Uh. Five Minute Answers Again?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: And nothing ever changes with Obama when he takes questions from the press. All we get is Blah,, Blah,, Blah. Then Uhhhr/And Ughhhh.
Christ! How long did he spend answering the first question? seemed like 5/6 minutes!
Are we gonna put up with another four years of this with Hillary trying to answer questions? :ack-1: :cow: :piss2:

He made some excellent points. I'm going to miss the very measured responses that RWNJ traitors are too damn dumb to understand.

Its true that he doesn't bombast and brag about how TREMENDOUS AMAZING BIGGEST BEST UUUUUUGE he is. Instead, he talks to the intelligent among us.

Don't like it? Watch some more of Trumpery's trumpery.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: And nothing ever changes with Obama when he takes questions from the press. All we get is Blah,, Blah,, Blah. Then Uhhhr/And Ughhhh.
Christ! How long did he spend answering the first question? seemed like 5/6 minutes!
Are we gonna put up with another four years of this with Hillary trying to answer questions? :ack-1: :cow: :piss2:
Your butthurt is noted, and it's hilarious.
4i6Ckte.gif

why didnt Obama mention the 150 Billion he wants to give Iran so they can build lots of bombs?

Because its not true.

Idiot.

Why don't YOU mention that its the Repubs who want to give Iran any and all nukes they want?

Same with Trumpery and Cruz.

why didnt Obama mention the 150 Billion he wants to give Iran so they can build lots of bombs?

Because its not true.

Idiot.

Why don't YOU mention that its the Repubs who want to give Iran any and all nukes they want?

It's not true Iran is getting $150 billion ?
That's not what has been reported like .....150 billion times.

Because its not true.

Idiot.

It's not true Iran is getting $150 billion ?
That's not what has been reported like .....150 billion times.
right, i think the dems want Iran to build nukes. notice how most of them are not complaining?

It is annoying when he pauses. I use to get upset by it but I realize now that his braincell needs more oxygen than a normal person because it has to do the work of a normal brain that is populated with more than one.

It is annoying when he pauses. I use to get upset by it but I realize now that his braincell needs more oxygen than a normal person because it has to do the work of a normal brain that is populated with more than one.

Here is a perfect "uh" uh" uh" video of Obama. LOL!!!

Forum List

Back