Anyone Watching "Scandalous" On Fox?, Wow, What A Time It Was, The Early 90's.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Tonight FOX aired the second installation of "Scandalous". Last week was the story of the Clintons leading up to 1992/93. You have to admit, you can only wish we could go back to the 1990 to 1995 era. Although most Americans did not approve of the Clintons, they sure made our lives interesting back then. If it wasnt for all of the scandals,,our lives would of been about 20% less exciting.
I believe next Sundays installment will be on the Monica Scandal. I can't wait !!!!
So do we all miss the 90's? Yes?
:afro: :banana: :boobies:

• Banned
and when u watch this series, we are seeing what Hillary used to look like when she was in her late 40's?,,,,,and we cant help but say,,,,,God,,,what the hell happened to Hillary?

:2up: Tonight FOX aired the second installation of "Scandalous". Last week was the story of the Clintons leading up to 1992/93. You have to admit, you can only wish we could go back to the 1990 to 1995 era. Although most Americans did not approve of the Clintons, they sure made our lives interesting back then. If it wasnt for all of the scandals,,our lives would of been about 20% less exciting.
I believe next Sundays installment will be on the Monica Scandal. I can't wait !!!!
Just when the GOP hate BS character assassination propaganda machine was getting its start, and mainly phony just like your stupid Fox program, dupe.

The Clintons the gift that keeps on giving... lol

Just when the GOP hate BS character assassination propaganda machine was getting its start, and mainly phony just like your stupid Fox program, dupe.

I think you have forgotten or don't know about Randy Weaver and Waco.

and when u watch this series, we are seeing what Hillary used to look like when she was in her late 40's?,,,,,and we cant help but say,,,,,God,,,what the hell happened to Hillary?
She got old happens to everyone sexist agist Pig... Dope.
yah,,,,,like day turning into night
Getting old for women is not about whether you want to get laid with them, sexist agist stupid man LOL. Time's up.

If you believe a pile of BS and hate propaganda with no evidence, super dupe deplorable...

If you follow the directions of the police you will be alright if you are not black. Phony scandals for the Dupes...

Getting old for women is not about whether you want to get laid with them, sexist agist stupid man LOL. Time's up.
Now wait a second! I could of sworn I heard Hillary speaking in a strong southern accent a long time ago.but watching scandalous....it was gone....what the he'll happened?

You are the one watching this crap, not me. But maybe I'll try the rerun. It's fascinating how deplorable Fox news is...

Now wait a second! I could of sworn I heard Hillary speaking in a strong southern accent a long time ago.but watching scandalous....it was gone....what the he'll happened?
That was one sentence that fox repeated thousands of times until you believe total b*******, Super Dupe. Lose a Point move on quickly, right, brainwashee? LOL!

You are the one watching this crap, not me. But maybe I'll try the rerun. It's fascinating how deplorable Fox news is...
I miss the good old days when Bill kept sneaking over to Burger King

If you follow the directions of the police you will be alright if you are not black. Phony scandals for the Dupes...

Ok confirmed.
You don't know what happened.
Randy Weaver sued the gov. over abuse of power and got over 3 million dollars.

That was one sentence that fox repeated thousands of times until you believe total b*******, Super Dupe. Lose a Point move on quickly, right, brainwashee? LOL!
And till this day....we still don't know why Vince foster shot himself

If you believe a pile of BS and hate propaganda with no evidence, super dupe deplorable...
Only a fucking piece of shit respects the Clinton’s, You must suck a lot of Clinton Dick and drink the koolaid out of the Hildabeasts colostomy bag...

Only a fucking piece of shit respects the Clinton’s, You must suck a lot of Clinton Dick and drink the koolaid out of the Hildabeasts colostomy bag...
I had no idea all those years that there was a birth mystery over Chelsea

I'm not watching it.
I'm watching Tesla's Death Ray

I had no idea all those years that there was a birth mystery over Chelsea
She certainly is not Bill Clinton’s kid, Bill Clinton does have a half black kid though...

Forum List

Back