Anyone Watching "Scandalous" On Fox?, Wow, What A Time It Was, The Early 90's.

go watch Alice in Wonderland

bloody hell ....
I would think you would love anything on Fox News noise LOL.

no...not everything... when it comes to music or entertaiment or fashion or superficial things like that....you know.....no I do not like what they spew most of the time

but when it comes to politics....and being conservative....yes

then I love that! :2up:

When the Clintons were in power.there was no real security for resorts and condos on Marco and Naples.I could park right up front and walk in. Not Anymore since 2002!

Didn't watch, but I wouldn't mind going back to 90's. The 70's really sucked, the 80's were filled with one crisis after another, but the 90's were cool.

go watch Alice in Wonderland

bloody hell ....
I would think you would love anything on Fox News noise LOL.

no...not everything... when it comes to music or entertaiment or fashion or superficial things like that....you know.....no I do not like what they spew most of the time

but when it comes to politics....and being conservative....yes

then I love that! :2up:
We're talking about Fox News and politics propaganda. It's pure crap when they start editorializing and giving their opinions, as they do 24 hours a day. I just watched that show it's pathetic. The ridiculous phony scandals that have nothing to do with politics just pure BS and I'm including Monica that's next time. who the f*** cares. Now it's emails they lie about and the foundation absolutely nothing behind it at all.

Didn't watch, but I wouldn't mind going back to 90's. The 70's really sucked, the 80's were filled with one crisis after another, but the 90's were cool.
I love the seventies and the early 80s, until Law & Order Republicans screwed up everything and pandered to the rich on all the rest. We have had nothing but good times since Reagan and his pal Saddam LOL. Or was it Nixon and the Shah driving Iranians crazy, or was it Nixon killing in day or was it Eisenhower and Dulles knocking over the democratically elected government in Iran Guatemala and Honduras and Bolivia and God knows where else... So many choices when you stupid a****** fascist Republicans are in charge... Maybe bush allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence starting the stupidest Wars ever and starting a corrupt World depression? So what are you expecting with Trump?

1992 was my happiest year.
Of course our economy for the non Rich has been going to hell since 87 LOL! Great job!
well anyone who was in their 20's/30's back then were very blessed to have lived during that era. And yet,,,i had no idea it was my prime time. I did eventually as we got closer to 2000. I was actually saddened on December 31, 1999. I just could not let go of the 90s.

I love the seventies and the early 80s, until Law & Order Republicans screwed up everything and pandered to the rich on all the rest. We have had nothing but good times since Reagan and his pal Saddam LOL. Or was it Nixon and the Shah driving Iranians crazy, or was it Nixon killing in day or was it Eisenhower and Dulles knocking over the democratically elected government in Iran Guatemala and Honduras and Bolivia and God knows where else... So many choices when you stupid a****** fascist Republicans are in charge... Maybe bush allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence starting the stupidest Wars ever and starting a corrupt World depression? So what are you expecting with Trump?
i was in my teens in the 70's,,,,Loved Nixon as he always seemed to be in so much trouble,,,LOL

Look at where the money goes to all three cable news channels.
CNN and MSNBC give large amounts to the DNC.
Fox gives to the GOP.

i was in my teens in the 70's,,,,Loved Nixon as he always seemed to be in so much trouble,,,LOL
I was 19 to 29 and the party was on they loved drunk drivers cigarettes for $0.35 no radar no AIDS. All that hits in 1984 at least here.

Fox gives to the GOP.
Fox is the GOP propaganda TV machine. It's very important to the GOP because that's all they have lies and propaganda for the dupes. I would like to link to the CNN and MSNBC doing it please. Are you talking about the company or the employees?

I did not like him because he extended the Vietnam War just to get elected and he had no secret plan except bombing the s*** out of them...

Fox gives to the GOP.
Fox is the GOP propaganda TV machine. It's very important to the GOP because that's all they have lies and propaganda for the dupes. I would like to link to the CNN and MSNBC doing it please. Are you talking about the company or the employees?

Both the companies and employees.
Look it up there are a whole bunch of apologies for both

CNN Reporter Forced To Apologize For Misleading Black Lives Matter Storyline

MSNBC anchor apologizes over false statement about Fox

Last edited:
Fox gives to the GOP.

Both the companies and employees.
Look it up there are a whole bunch of apologies for both

archive.bluelivesmatter.blue/cnn-carol-costello-black-lives-matter/

MSNBC anchor apologizes over false statement about Fox
Yes CNN and MSNBC quickly apologize and fix the story Fox does not. And they have non-stop mistakes like that.

Fox News' obesses with the Clintons is reaching unhealthy levels. Just yesterday I saw a clip of Pirro walking through the woods looking for Hilary. WTF? Lol!

Never seen a bunch of sore winners in my life. Their clown won, republicans run house and senate and Faux news is still talking about the Clintons.

Forum List

Back