Anyone Watching the GOP Debate With Me Tonight?

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Romney is doing very, very well.

Exceptionally well.

But look who is getting the applause.

Newt...after almost every reply.

I love Newt, love his debating. But the fact is that it will still be Romney. It always was to be Romney. Which is fine. Romney is far more conservative...

are you saying that he's fiscally conservative?

As compared to Obama? YES. He's FAR more conservative than he gets credit for. He was gov of MA for christ sake. What the hell do you think he could do with a State that had an 85% Dem legislature? I mean, what the hell is everyone on, DOPE? This notion that he isn't a conservative is simply a joke and many of you out there (not you directly caught) should be ashamed for not educating yourselves.

I think the important thing to note for the debate tonight is that Romney doesn't need to win. He just doesn't need to completely blow it and make a fool of himself. If he can manage that, he'll win in NH and SC. Winning both will go a long way to locking up the nomination.

I love Newt, love his debating. But the fact is that it will still be Romney. It always was to be Romney. Which is fine. Romney is far more conservative...

As compared to Obama? YES. He's FAR more conservative than he gets credit for. He was gov of MA for christ sake. What the hell do you think he could do with a State that had an 85% Dem legislature? I mean, what the hell is everyone on, DOPE? This notion that he isn't a conservative is simply a joke and many of you out there (not you directly caught) should be ashamed for not educating yourselves.

i wasn't talking about as compared to Obama. Obama isn't fiscally conservative at all. so, you think Mitt is fiscally conservative. i guess my definition of fiscally conservative is way different than most of the country.

Santorum will score big points with zeroing out corporate tax on manufacturing.

I don't know, he seemed more confident at the start of the debate but now he's just a big ball of talking points like he always was.

Who won Iowa is Ron Paul. Fucking status quo loving, constitution hating bitch.

She is another status quo loving elitist. Fucking corporate liberal.

How about the fact that the freedom hating NEOCON establishment loving bitch intentionally left off the clear second place contender?

We all have opinions. You can take your cape and shove it up your ass.

If I was a Ron Paul supporter I'd be embarrassed that this guy expresses his support for him.

:eusa_shhh:

I think he does a fantastic job representing Ron Paul. :badgrin:

I think the important thing to note for the debate tonight is that Romney doesn't need to win. He just doesn't need to completely blow it and make a fool of himself. If he can manage that, he'll win in NH and SC. Winning both will go a long way to locking up the nomination.

Exactly. And he is going to win both pretty easily. It's over, it's Romney and should be wrapped up by the end of Jan.

I agree. I think he's winning the debate too. Looks like the GOP has a Mormon nominee.

i wasn't talking about as compared to Obama. Obama isn't fiscally conservative at all. so, you think Mitt is fiscally conservative. i guess my definition of fiscally conservative is way different than most of the country.

I don't know what your definition of fiscally conservative is.

I agree. I think he's winning the debate too. Looks like the GOP has a Mormon nominee.

Which will be interesting when the GOP as a whole will have to try and justify how he's not like President Obama when many have spent the last year saying he is exactly the same.

Which will be interesting when the GOP as a whole will have to try and justify how he's not like President Obama when many have spent the last year saying he is exactly the same.

And he has to move to the center in the general.

"Europe isn't working in Europe. It won't work here."

Romney's comment will go over well with the audience but it is inaccurate. Sweden and Switzerland seem to be doing just fine right now.

I don't know what your definition of fiscally conservative is.

not spending more money than we bring in. i actually call it fiscally responsible (as opposed to fiscally conservative since that term doesn't mean much to people anymore).

Forum List

Back