Anyone Watching the GOP Debate With Me Tonight?

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Europe isn't working in Europe. It won't work here."

Romney's comment will go over well with the audience but it is inaccurate. Sweden and Switzerland seem to be doing just fine right now.

What % of "Europe" is Sweden and Switzerland.

I mean, LOfuckingL

I guess I'll answer my own question, everyone seems to be on dope here.

Cut taxes for the wealthy. Cut corporate tax. Wow, a bold new plan. One they've used over and over and over again.

The audience seems to like Gingrich. I agree, Mitt has to blow it by making a big mistake. They tried to rattle him with the contraceptive question but it didn't work.

And he has to move to the center in the general.

President Obama will have a field day getting to run plenty of ads just showing clips of the GOP debates. I'd like to see how Romney's comment tonight for example about Roe v. Wade will go over well with women voters.

i wasn't talking about as compared to Obama. Obama isn't fiscally conservative at all. so, you think Mitt is fiscally conservative. i guess my definition of fiscally conservative is way different than most of the country.

I don't know what your definition of fiscally conservative is.

not spending more money than we bring in. i actually call it fiscally responsible (as opposed to fiscally conservative since that term doesn't mean much to people anymore).

There's no reason for me to think Romney isn't aligned with your definition of conservatism. Again, all the criticism against him is based on his running against Ted Kennedy in MA in the mid 90's. Do you think that he would have had a chance running as a staunch conservative? I mean, think people. Just think a little. Same goes for Scott Brown. This is MA, filled with crackpot fucking loon moonbats.

I am getting so tired of Newt conjuring up Reagan every five minutes. His sentences consist of a noun, a verb, and Ronald Reagan.

Edit of the funniest Joe Biden quote..

I mean, LOfuckingL

There's also Denmark. Point being, not all of Europe is doing bad.

I am getting so tired of Newt conjuring up Reagan every five minutes. His sentences consist of a noun, a verb, and Ronald Reagan.

I don't think Newt has realized that the majority of the GOP no longer cares about Reagan.

I don't know what your definition of fiscally conservative is.

not spending more money than we bring in. i actually call it fiscally responsible (as opposed to fiscally conservative since that term doesn't mean much to people anymore).

There's no reason for me to think Romney isn't aligned with your definition of conservatism. Again, all the criticism against him is based on his running against Ted Kennedy in MA in the mid 90's. Do you think that he would have had a chance running as a staunch conservative? I mean, think people. Just think a little. Same goes for Scott Brown. This is MA, filled with crackpot fucking loon moonbats.

well, we may just get to find out. if he's elected, he'll have to come up with a budget and then you'll know. he'll have a veto pen and you'll know if he uses it. but the smart money is on the US going much deeper in debt regardless of who is president. that isn't fiscally responsible to me (and yes, i know that it's mainly on the congress).

I mean, LOfuckingL

There's also Denmark. Point being, not all of Europe is doing bad.

Spain alone has 3x the population of all 3 countries you have listed. Italy 4x. Greece almost as much alone.

Europe is failing bigtime. Switz, Sweden and Denmark are the definition of irrelevant.

I don't think Newt has realized that the majority of the GOP no longer cares about Reagan.

I just think he seems stunted talking so admiringly about Reagan everyday. Step into the 21st century, Newt, people have had a chance to consider Reagan's performance.

Most the people on that stage are idiots.

Answers:

God
Cut Taxes
Cut terrifs
Reagan

Then...

Spend more on military
Start new wars
Expand old wars

then...

Cut nothing, zero.... nadda....

well, we may just get to find out. if he's elected, he'll have to come up with a budget and then you'll know. he'll have a veto pen and you'll know if he uses it. but the smart money is on the US going much deeper in debt regardless of who is president. that isn't fiscally responsible to me (and yes, i know that it's mainly on the congress).

If President Romney forgets the promises and positions of Candidate Romney, we'll run a conservative candidate against him in the 2016 Republican Primary.

Forum List

Back