Anyone Who Has info on Election Irregularities Can Send It Here

I saw a handful of grown, allegedly somewhat educated adults voting a reality TV personality for President of the United States. Can you imagine?
He has a degree in Economics
You can bet Daddy had to pay a bundle to Penn for that degree. Probably had to donate enough for them to erect a building on campus.
All those quota degrees from Harvard and Yale. Don't forget them. The names are still good. But come on...they are community colleges now.
You're an idiot who probably didn't even make it through High School.
I'm a CPA who went to law school. I love the way you Dumbocrats draw conclusions without any evidence.
Your comedy is improving.

https://www.justice.gov/contact-us

Send facts only. Lying in a police report is illegal

You can also send it here for Trump's attornies.

:lol:

100% predictable

OMG at 3:15 onwards, that is literally fucking hilarious! lolololol!!!!

The trump WAR ROOM???

Do you realize that by trying to discourage people from coming f
I saw a handful of grown, allegedly somewhat educated adults voting a reality TV personality for President of the United States. Can you imagine?
You can bet Daddy had to pay a bundle to Penn for that degree. Probably had to donate enough for them to erect a building on campus.
All those quota degrees from Harvard and Yale. Don't forget them. The names are still good. But come on...they are community colleges now.
YOU ARE A LIAR

Billyboom is now on IGNORE.

Last edited:
You're an idiot who probably didn't even make it through High School.
I'm a CPA who went to law school. I love the way you Dumbocrats draw conclusions without any evidence.
Your comedy is improving.
Are you a liar or just a fool?

Really? Impressive. That explains all the bankruptcy, marriage infidelities and divorces.

BTW, an "Econ" degree is what dullards resort to when they cannot attain a business or accounting degree.
I'm a CPA with a degree in Economics.

So are you saying you've also had a whole lot of bankruptcies, marriage infidelities and divorces too?
Why are you changing the subject?

I won't bet anything. I'm discussing facts, not gambling. Obviously, you don't like facts.

It is very likely nothing will be found, indeed. There is just the empty allegation of that, because the outcome is considered undesirable.

As Trump did not win to remain I have hope now, things would have been worse. The outcome is certainly considered undesirable by him. I think there will be lasting things to Trump still, including from being impeached, and possible legal procedings against him. It would not be good for him to return to the office again.

https://www.justice.gov/contact-us

Send facts only. Lying in a police report is illegal

You can also send it here for Trump's attornies.

Is trying to interfere the postal service illegal?
They work for him
He is supposed to work for us not himself in that public not private Office.

Right. A billionaire who owns the following:
Versus a vice-President of the USA that has this graphic history of feeling up little girls.
Biden_kissing.png

TrumpProperty.png

Forum List

Back