Anyone Who Supports This Fascist Democrat Evil Is A Direct Threat To You, & Your Family!

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
The consequences for you fascists will be terminal, we will exterminate your political party & its machine, total eradication, no quarter given, you have no idea what you have called down, and down upon you its coming!

The consequences for you fascists will be terminal, we will exterminate your political party & its machine, total eradication, no quarter given, you have no idea what you have called down, and down upon you its coming!
The internet tough guys are more tearful than I've ever seen before.

Maybe Mom can bring them down some Hot Pockets. That always makes them feel better.

Medication time.

Actually, the response from many Republicans seems to be anger.
An idea I personally like is getting a Red state grand jury to indicte Biden for accessory to murder in the death of people killed by illegal aliens.
Think a jury of Alabamans or Idahoans would convict?
Cause I do.
You are absolutely welcome to try. First, get through the pretrial motions. Chances are you won't. On account of not being able to articulate an actual crime, for starters. Not having standing for another. If you get through that you have the opportunity to explain how the federal government can be held responsible for the crimes committed by someone who by definition came into the country illegally. And then you can explain how Joe Biden personally can be held responsible.

Good luck.

You are absolutely welcome to try. First, get through the pretrial motions. Chances are you won't. On account of not being able to articulate an actual crime, for starters. Not having standing for another. If you get through that you have the opportunity to explain how the federal government can be held responsible for the crimes committed by someone who by definition came into the country illegally. And then you can explain how Joe Biden personally can be held responsible.

Good luck.
Plenty of documentation on the release of illegal aliens criminals without deportation. Thousands of examples actually.

Oh look a little terrorist wannabe; eat shit little MAGA :itsok:

Lighten up, Francis. :rolleyes:

Plenty of documentation on the release of illegal aliens criminals without deportation. Thousands of examples actually.
Sure. Now tie those deportations to a crime ( not in the sense they failed to deport but in the sense that not deporting is the direct reason they committed the crime). Tie those lack of deportations to a policy of the government and explain why they are responsible for that crime. Not in the sense of they allowed this person in, (hard to begin with since they are illegal. By definition something that shows they wouldn't.") But in the sense, they wanted or where complicit in the crime. After that you need to tie it to Biden. In the sense that he wanted the crime to occur or at least was directly complicit in it. Mind you, this is but one hurdle.

As I said. Good luck.

Last edited:
Quit yur cryin'. And, oh, piss in the cup, felon.

They like throwing around that "fascist" label but obviously they don`t know what the word means.
Quite honestly, I hardly take notice of it. Unless someone is able to support a particular label. Be it "fascist" or, "racist" or, "whatever." It just serves as some light hyperbole. What strikes me is all these people on the right claiming Trump is being persecuted, they (when it really is just Trump) are vowing retribution. While at the same time claiming that retribution for political reasons is wrong.

They don't see that those statements are incompatible.

Last edited:
Biden says no one is above the law.
Even your sorry ass kid, Joe?

These people are pond scum.
Yes, even his "sorry ass kid." That's why his "kid" is still facing an indictment that he could order stopped. Now tell me how Trump would have shown that restraint.

Forum List

Back