Anyone Who Thinks Baltimore Is Not an Infested Sh^thole I Offer a Deal

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
I’ll put you up in a Motel 6 in downtown Baltimore for a night and you can go on CNN the next day and talk about what a great place this is to vacation.

If you think ‘infested’ is racist, let’s just say only a dog hears a dog whistle.

BTW - Bernie called Baltimore worse than North Korea.

I’ll put you up in a Motel 6 in downtown Baltimore for a night and you can go on CNN the next day and talk about what a great place this is to vacation.

If you think ‘infested’ is racist, let’s just say only a dog hears a dog whistle.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?

This is a great issue to have a discussion about but unfortunately it won't get much serious debate because of how it's been framed. I imagine it will turn into a group hug or a food fight.....

Just leave a note on your windshield that you're personal friends with Cummings. You know, honor among thieves.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?
Do you have anything substantive to say about the democrat run shit hole?

This is just the lestest ignorance out of the orange slut. Ever be there? The harbor (where I took my late father (WWII vet) on the only submarine he had ever been on. Harbor Place? Federal Hill? Greek Town (great food), Little Italy (more delicious food), Ten Thousand Villages, Lexington Market? One of my favorite bars to hoist a pint, The Horse You Road in On. There is so much more. The orange whore is full of shit. I saw Victor Blackwell cry for his home. He has no reason to. We are all together. Eat Bertha's oysters.

Last edited:

They have pretty good seafood.

No , I never been there, but now I know without a doubt all you cult members will be dishing on Baltimore because you take your CUE from you bossman, the cult leader.

No , I never been there, but now I know without a doubt all you cult members will be dishing on Baltimore because you take your CUE from you bossman, the cult leader.
Can democrats run the shite hole better?

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore.
They've been trash talking Baltimore for years.

Even before a previous mayor, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, told the protestors to light it up.

This is just the lestest ignorance out of the orange slut. Ever be there? The harbor (where I took my late father (WWII vet) on the only submarine he had ever been on. Harbor Place? Federal Hill? Greek Town (great food), Little Italy (more delicious food), Ten Thousand Villages, Lexington Market? One of my favorite bars to hoist a pint, The Horse You Road in On. There is so much more. The orange whore is full of shit.

A lot of people like living in cesspools. Ask Bernie, he says Baltimore is a third world country.
upload_2019-7-27_20-17-26.jpeg

upload_2019-7-27_20-17-49.jpeg

upload_2019-7-27_20-19-7.jpeg

upload_2019-7-27_20-19-51.jpeg

Hell, even the inner harbor, which is supposed to be the queen of the fleet, is a shithole. Thanks Cummings and all your liberal friends. I lived in Baltimore in 1970, one year after the riots, and it was infinitely nicer than it is today. .

OK so have it your way. Name your favorite shithole city Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Chicago, Portland, Seattle and many other Democrat run and created shitholes.

Ummm. Even Phillips and that great place done by the waterfront where the boats dock. Not far front of theThe Horse You Road In On.

Ummm. Even Phillips and that great place done by the waterfront where the boats dock. Not far front of theThe Horse You Road In On.

I think it is the horse you came in on.

Might have something to do with how we don't think the cities of our nation, should become barbarian wastelands.

Forum List

Back