Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

Insurrection, they spent millions of dollars to take a president out. Trump made a phone call after Biden bragged about blackmailing a government out of a billion dollars if they didn't fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son. Impeached. Biden is in on a lie about Russian collusion against Trump. Nothing, fuck you we the people are getting tired of this. Time for you loons to get a taste of your medicine. Time to get rid of the fbi and doj!
Only now they do it via media and an army of angry trannies, not via 6.5mm Carcano and a well-bred patsy. Obviously the same folks. The residual subspace signature is on everything they touch. It's the New Kids on the CIA Payroll...Block.

I'm looking at the 316 page Durham report. What page does Durham allege the crime of insurrection was committed by anyone?

And if Durham believed that insurrection had been committed, why didn't he indict the offenders?
What is your definition of an insurrection? Be specific.

I'm looking at the 316 page Durham report. What page does Durham allege the crime of insurrection was committed by anyone?

And if Durham believed that insurrection had been committed, why didn't he indict the offenders?
Don't you have a question to answer? Post#154

Yeah.. Who needs the First Amendment?
they were there own government and decided to stick their nose where it doesnt belong and lost their gift from the state for it,, not like they went to jail or told they could protest or give opinions,,,

a lot of people on jan 6th didnt do anything but protest and went to jail for it,,

so anything else stupid you want to say??

Laughing.....so now the grand jury is being folded into your little conspiracy.

How did I know that was coming, tinfoil?

Is this why you want to murder Obama?
It is not a conspiracy. We see it happen everyday. Get fucking real.

they were there own government and decided to stick their nose where it doesnt belong and lost their gift from the state for it,, not like they went to jail or told they could protest or give opinions,,,

a lot of people on jan 6th didnt do anything but protest and went to jail for it,,

Nope. You covered it. "It's different when we do it."

And by 'stick their noses where it didn't belong', you mean engage in political speech.

Political speech is NOT influencing an election. Moron.

Laughing.....you *really* want to try dabbling in legal terms again, West? After the spanking I gave you on the prosecutorial authority of the Special Counsel?

Treason is waging war against the United States. Not 'lying'.

Try again.
Trying to take out an elected president over lies is treason. You're too fucking stupid that you loons impeached Trump over a phone call? But spending millions of tax payers dollars, making up a lie and impead a president's ability to get things done is okay? You're a traitor if you answer yes.

Only a cultist moron, like you, would ask such a ridiculous question.

Or anyone looking for a legal basis for all the murders you guys are advocating.

In fairness, I couldn't find any legal basis for all the murders you want to do either.

Laughing.....you *really* want to try dabbling in legal terms again, West? After the spanking I gave you on the prosecutorial authority of the Special Counsel?

You gave no spanking, dumb bunny. You are delusional at best.

Or anyone looking for a legal basis for all the murders you guys are advocating.

In fairness, I couldn't find any legal basis for all the murders you want to do either.

Judicial executions for crimes clearly committed are NOT murder.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back