Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

These Trump cult losers will be having "We wuz robbed" inscribed on their tombstones.

And no one will care.

On the plus side, if they're all whimpering and crying in their SafeSpaces here, they're not bothering normal people.

At least you're consistently moronic

What imaginary quote from the constitution did I make up to justify murdering anyone, including Babbitt?

Feel free to quote me.

Like I'm quoting you making up non-existent quotes from the constitution as justification for murdering people.
I surely didn't make a damn thing up. You're a fuckin' traitor.

So Comer was a 'premature ejaculator'? The guy heading the committee that's doing the investigation?

If so, damn. You guys are thoroughly hamstrung.
Indeed yes! Are you not able to see when YOUR side is desperate, only ours? Your side started this shit and perpetuated it for the better part of a decade before some loose cannons on our side started following suit. Thanks, moron. You do know what desperate times call for don't you? Your side is great at creating those times because that's what your tactics are based on, depressions, recessions, wars, riots and ALL.

90d224c9-35a5-46be-968d-4016ef385a72_text.gif

Last edited:
So Comer was a 'premature ejaculator'? The guy heading the committee that's doing the investigation?

You mean just like "no evidence of collusion" fencewalker Mueller?

I surely didn't make a damn thing up. You're a fuckin' traitor.

Or, I just don't have much use for your silly conspiracy fantasies about 'fed parades' or Ray Epps.

But hey, anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it, eh Tinfoil?

They all need to be in jail with no bond, just like the January 6th protesters.

protesting is protected by the 1st amendment
None of these crimes are protected by the 1st amendement

Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings

Psssst. Hey, MAC. :poke:
I'm still WAITING for a FUCKING ANSWER on this question.

"What idiots would drag an entire nation through months and months of trial by media with guest appearances by the FBI, only to find "no evidence of collusion".

Why aren't you answering?
ANSWER MEEEE, Marxist liberal minion??!!

We are going to address reality in chronological order, or you are in contempt, and clearly engaging in a war on justice.

In jail on what crime?
Insurrection, they spent millions of dollars to take a president out. Trump made a phone call after Biden bragged about blackmailing a government out of a billion dollars if they didn't fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son. Impeached. Biden is in on a lie about Russian collusion against Trump. Nothing, fuck you we the people are getting tired of this. Time for you loons to get a taste of your medicine. Time to get rid of the fbi and doj!

they were stupid to open their mouth with such a good deal,, they were their own government,, not so much now,,

Nope. Now they've been targeted with laws applied exclusively to them for the purpose of suppressing political speech.

This is the conservative conception of 'freedom'.

Insurrection, they spent millions of dollars to take a president out. Trump made a phone call after Biden bragged about blackmailing a government out of a billion dollars if they didn't fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son. Impeached. Biden is in on a lie about Russian collusion against Trump. Nothing, fuck you we the people are getting tired of this. Time for you loons to get a taste of your medicine. Time to get rid of the fbi and doj!
more of a seditious conspiracy than an insurrection,,

Forum List

Back