Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

Insurrection, they spent millions of dollars to take a president out.

Can you show me anywhere in Durham's report he claims charges of insurrection?

Or charged anyone with insurrection in his 4 years as Special Counsel?

Or recommended anyone be charged with insurrection?

If these crimes were committed, why then did Durham not indict the offenders?

They investigated an American president and affected his presidency over a FUCKING LIE. THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL!

On what crime? "LOCK HER UP!" may be a suitable basis of incarceration among your ilk. But not for a grand jury.

Can you show me anywhere in Durham's report he claims charges of insurrection?

Or charged anyone with insurrection in his 4 years as Special Counsel?

Or recommended anyone be charged with insurrection?

Okay, after Jan 6th what is your definition? Be careful.

more of a seditious conspiracy than an insurrection,,

Can you show me anywhere in Durham's report he claims charges of seditious conspiracy?

Or charged anyone with seditious conspiracy insurrection in his 4 years as Special Counsel?

Or recommended anyone be charged with seditious conspiracy?

Or refer any charges of seditious conspiracy to the DOJ?

On what crime? "LOCK HER UP!" may be a suitable basis of incarceration among your ilk. But not for a grand jury.
The russian collusion was made up by Hillary and investigated by Mueller over a lie. They should be executed over that. You loons impeached Trump over a phone call.

The russian collusion was made up by Hillary and investigated by Mueller over a lie. They should be executed over that. You loons impeached Trump over a phone call.

And what crime would you charge Hillary Clinton with that carries the death penalty?

What imaginary quote from the constitution did I make up to justify murdering anyone, including Babbitt?

Feel free to quote me.

Like I'm quoting you making up non-existent quotes from the constitution as justification for murdering people.
Was her shooting justified?

Can you show me anywhere in Durham's report he claims charges of seditious conspiracy?

Or charged anyone with seditious conspiracy insurrection in his 4 years as Special Counsel?

Or recommended anyone be charged with seditious conspiracy?

Or refer any charges of seditious conspiracy to the DOJ?

They tried to remove a sitting president off lies. Your ass should be executed for supporting that bullshit.

Was her shooting justified?

That's not an imaginary quote from the constitution did I made up to justify murdering anyone, including Babbitt.

Use your own imginary quote of the constitution as a guide....where you made up a non-existent passage to justify murdering people.

Try again.

They tried to remove a sitting president off lies. Your ass should be executed for supporting that bullshit.

Executed for what crime?

Or do you not care about crimes, trials, and such......and this is more just you sharing your murder fantasies?

So much for 'seditious conspiracy'.

Yes, they tried to remove an elected president off of lies. That they paid millions of our tax dollars on.

I'm looking at the 316 page Durham report. What page does Durham allege the crime of insurrection was committed by anyone?

And if Durham believed that insurrection had been committed, why didn't he indict the offenders?

Grand puppet jury. Obama took away our trust in law enforcement agencies by weaponizing them. Picking a jury that will do what they want is a gimme. It has only gotten worse.

Grand puppet jury. Obama took away our trust in law enforcement agencies by weaponizing them. Picking a jury that will do what they want is a gimme. It has only gotten worse.

Laughing.....so now the grand jury is being folded into your little conspiracy.

How did I know that was coming, tinfoil?

Is this why you want to murder Obama?

Forum List

Back