Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

Not keeping your oath of office. It is in the Constitution.

The actual constitution or the imaginary one you made up? Here's the actual constitution.

The phrase 'oath of office' doesn't appear anywhere in it.

Which makes the death penalty for it a little extra-constitutional, wouldn't you say?

Right here, faggot:

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

You didn't know? :dunno:

Obama should hang for treason. Many should. Strzok should.

What 'enemies'?

Right here, faggot:

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

The Congress gave aid to the enemy 3when they voted not to investigate. The enemy was possible fraud.

The actual constitution or the imaginary one you made up? Here's the actual constitution.

The phrase 'oath of office' doesn't appear anywhere in it.

Which makes the death penalty for it a little extra-constitutional, wouldn't you say?
The death penalty works for me. Start with Obama.

The 'enemy' was 'possible fraud'?

Are you sure you don't want to phone a friend on that one?
A1/4 of the Congress thought there was fraud. So did the people in DC representing Trump voters. No excuse for not delaying the certification and investigating.

A1/4 of the Congress thought there was fraud. So did the people in DC representing Trump voters. No excuse for not delaying the certification and investigating.

You're going back to your stolen election fantasies, completely abandoning the thread?

Okay.

The 'enemy' was 'possible fraud'? I just want to make sure I'm accurately relaying your pseudo-legal gibberish.

I mean, after your imaginary constitutional quote, I need to be sure.

You're going back to your stolen election fantasies, completely abandoning the thread?

Okay.

The 'enemy' was 'possible fraud'? I just want to make sure I'm accurately relaying your pseudo-legal gibberish.

I mean, after your imaginary constitutional quote, I need to be sure.
It is a fantasy to you just like reality is.

Treason. A military tribunal will do nicely. I wonder if he will ask for a cigarette?

If Obama committed Treason...why didn't Durham or Trump's DOJ indict him?

And who would the 'enemy' be in this imaginary scenario?

It is a fantasy to you just like reality is.

Here's the constitution. Show us the phrase 'oath of office'.

The phrase 'oath of office' doesn't appear anywhere. You literally made up an imaginary passage in the constitution to justify killing people.

Your imagination isn't a reasonable basis for murder.

Then what idiot would hold a press conference to show the proof of Joe Biden's criminal conduct and call it 'judgment day'....

.....only to fail miserably to show any criminal activity had occurred at all, let alone by Joe Biden? With nothing shown on 'judgment day' even being illegal.

And following that, what poor, hapless soul would cling to the 'bribery and influence pedalling' narrative after such a laughably inept press conference, where no crime was ever demonstrated?
Probably just some premature ejaculator following suit on the Dems assaults on Republicans! Bears no weight on whether or not Joe is guilty or not. What idiots would drag an entire nation through months and months of trial by media with guest appearances by the FBI, only to find "no evidence of collusion".

Next?! 😁

Here's the constitution. Show us the phrase 'oath of office'.

The phrase 'oath of office' doesn't appear anywhere. You literally made up an imaginary passage in the constitution to justify killing people.

Your imagination isn't a reasonable basis for murder.
I was wrong and stand corrected. Next.

Probably just some premature ejaculator following suit on the Dems assaults on Republicans! Bears no weight on whether or not Joe is guilty or not. What idiots would drag an entire nation through months and months of trial by media with guest appearances by the FBI, only to find "no evidence of collusion".

Next?! 😁

So Comer was a 'premature ejaculator'? The guy heading the committee that's doing the investigation?

If so, damn. You guys are thoroughly hamstrung.

You mean like you did with Babbitt?

What imaginary quote from the constitution did I make up to justify murdering anyone, including Babbitt?

Feel free to quote me.

Like I'm quoting you making up non-existent quotes from the constitution as justification for murdering people.

Forum List

Back