Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

you don’t have to believe me, we got the transcript
Yup. And it shows Trump threatening Raffenburger with 'criminal offenses' after he refused to 'find' over 11,000 votes for Trump.

Says who? Says Raffenburger.

Which might explain the Atlanta DA brought Raffenburger into speak with the special grand jury.

But didn't call you in.

No, it's just you seem to side with the powers that be vs. the people and their wellbeing.

I side with the evidence. Its not my fault that you keep imagining up elaborate conspiracies of 'fed parades' without a scrap of evidence to back them up.

Yup. And it shows Trump threatening Raffenburger with 'criminal offenses' after he refused to 'find' over 11,000 votes for Trump.

Which might explain the Atlanta DA brought Raffenburger into speak with the special grand jury.

But didn't call you in.
well 1 more, he just wanted 1 more then we needed

obviously reading comp is a problem for you

The Duram investigation says that the Obama Administration and our current POTUS were involved in a conspiracy to create a false impression that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

The House should pass a law that prevents anyone who has been caught committing espionage against political opponents, while using any department of the federal government, should be disqualified from ever running for political office in the federal government.

Also, the guilty parties should be held civilly liable for any court costs, legal fees, as well as pain & suffering to the person that they directed this hoax against.

We don't have to rely on the DOJ to do their jobs and prosecute the guilty parties. We just have to pass legislation to prevent it ever happening again.
Trump needs to bring legal action against all of the co-conspirators in this hoax.

View attachment 786083

The co-conspirators include:

• Former President Barack H. Obama
  • President Joe Biden
  • Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
  • Former FBI Director James Comey
  • Former WH Chief of Staff Susan Rice
  • Former National Security Director Jim Clapper
  • Former FBI Agent Andrew McCabe
  • Former CIA Director John Brennan
  • Former FBI Director Robert Mueller
  • Former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok
  • Hillary Campaign Chief Of Staff John Podesta
  • Journalist Max Boot
  • US Rep Adam Schiff
  • CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, PBS
  • The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • US Rep. Ted Lieu
  • Robby Mook
  • Brian Stelter
  • Jim Acosta
  • Rachel Maddow
  • Benjamin Wittes
  • David Corn (Mother Jones)
  • The Democrat National Committee
The Mara-lago raid was ordered in an attempt to steal evidence of the Russian Collusion Hoax, and to help cover-up the details of that criminal conspiracy:

View attachment 786071
View attachment 786072

LINKS

Yes, like your Orange God.

And about 100 other of your cultists.

LOL

But didn't call you in.

I side with the evidence. Its not my fault that you keep imagining up elaborate conspiracies of 'fed parades' without a scrap of evidence to back them up.
You side with BULLSHIT! Motherfucker! All. The. Time.

Why u give the government such a huge benefit of the doubt that they do not deserve?

The only logical answer is that you're motivated to defend their corruption because you're a part of it.

Last edited:
well 1 more, he just wanted 1 more then we needed

obviously reading comp is a problem for you

After the election, after the votes had been counted, after the audits, after the vote had been finalized, after Georgia had sent its electoral certification.

Trump lost.

And after Trump lost, after the election was over......Trump told hen told Raffensburger to find more than 11,000 votes. And when Raffensburger refused, Trump threatened him with 'criminal offenses'.

Says who? Says Raffensburger. And the transcript.

You side with BULLSHIT! Motherfucker!

Your fantasy conspiracy stories just don't hold up to scrutiny, friend.

And when I point out your failure of evidence, you fold me into your conspiracy too.

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of it.

The left must absolutely adore how the Right is all about "shoulda, coulda, woulda and need to"...but NEVER any action.

That's a great losing strategy.

All you numbnuts spending your life batting each other in the head never realizing you're doing exactly what they want you to do.

:abgg2q.jpg:

After the election, after the votes had been counted, after the audits, after the vote had been finalized, after Georgia had sent its electoral certification.

Trump lost.

And after Trump lost, after the election was over......Trump told hen told Raffensburger to find more than 11,000 votes. And when Raffensburger refused, Trump threatened him with 'criminal offenses'.

So I reckon you can quote and link that, right?

Since you just claimed it; Back up your assertion there.

Or is research not "your thing"?

So I reckon you can quote and link that, right?

Since you just claimed it; Back up your assertion there.

Or is research not "your thing"?

Its Raffensperger's assertion. And don't worry your pretty little head. You won't have to do a bit of research. I'll spoon feed you like a little baby bird.

Raffensperger, a conservative who supported Trump, resisted the president’s demands. That prompted Trump to suggest the refusal to expose mass voter fraud in Georgia – on which Trump insisted but which did not exist, as in all other states – could be a “criminal offense”.

“That’s a big risk to you,” Trump said. “That’s a big risk.”

In Integrity Counts, a book published on Tuesday, Raffensperger writes: “I felt then – and still believe today – that this was a threat. Others obviously thought so, too, because some of Trump’s more radical followers have responded as if it was their duty to carry out this threat.”

There you go, baby bird. I've got you.

Laughing...is this where you start accusing anyone who doesn't ape exactly what you think of being a 'federal agent'?

Oh, tinfoil. You're an eternal fount of conspiracy batshit.

Nah, that's YOUR schtick....little cultist.

Yes, like your Orange God.

And about 100 other of your cultists.

LOL
That's rich considering the fact that Biden turned the US Postal Service into an election registration and vote-farming program.
Obama turned NASA into a Climate Change operation.

Nah, that's YOUR schtick....little cultist.

Or, I just know more than you. I knew that Durham had prosecutorial powers as special counsel, the same authority as a United States Attorney. That he could convene juries, levy charges, try cases.

And did.

You didn't know any of this.

Or, I just know more than you. I knew that Durham had prosecutorial powers as special counsel, the same authority as a United States Attorney. That he could convene juries, levy charges, try cases.

And did.

You didn't know any of this.

You know nothing. Whether that is by intent, or base stupidity is unknown, but you are the poster child for human ostrich.

Maria_Miesenberger_Human_Ostrich.JPG

Trump lost.

it’s never to late to web someone they might be breaking the law

Its Raffensperger's assertion. And don't worry your pretty little head. You won't have to do a bit of research. I'll spoon feed you like a little baby bird.

Raffensperger, a conservative who supported Trump, resisted the president’s demands. That prompted Trump to suggest the refusal to expose mass voter fraud in Georgia – on which Trump insisted but which did not exist, as in all other states – could be a “criminal offense”.

“That’s a big risk to you,” Trump said. “That’s a big risk.”

In Integrity Counts, a book published on Tuesday, Raffensperger writes: “I felt then – and still believe today – that this was a threat. Others obviously thought so, too, because some of Trump’s more radical followers have responded as if it was their duty to carry out this threat.”

There you go, baby bird. I've got you.
"The Guardian" says, bitch? That's the best you got? Where's the transcript, or is "research not your thing"?

The Guardian just regurgitates the AP propaganda of the day. Do you have something real or not here?

A Guardian article is NOT the transcript, dumbass! Do you has teh transcript or not? Or is "research not your thing", hmm?

Where's your evidence, dude? Where's the concrete evidence you base your beliefs on, brah?

Last edited:
The Duram investigation says that the Obama Administration and our current POTUS were involved in a conspiracy to create a false impression that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

The House should pass a law that prevents anyone who has been caught committing espionage against political opponents, while using any department of the federal government, should be disqualified from ever running for political office in the federal government.

Also, the guilty parties should be held civilly liable for any court costs, legal fees, as well as pain & suffering to the person that they directed this hoax against.

We don't have to rely on the DOJ to do their jobs and prosecute the guilty parties. We just have to pass legislation to prevent it ever happening again.
Trump needs to bring legal action against all of the co-conspirators in this hoax.

View attachment 786083

The co-conspirators include:

• Former President Barack H. Obama
  • President Joe Biden
  • Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
  • Former FBI Director James Comey
  • Former WH Chief of Staff Susan Rice
  • Former National Security Director Jim Clapper
  • Former FBI Agent Andrew McCabe
  • Former CIA Director John Brennan
  • Former FBI Director Robert Mueller
  • Former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok
  • Hillary Campaign Chief Of Staff John Podesta
  • Journalist Max Boot
  • US Rep Adam Schiff
  • CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, PBS
  • The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • US Rep. Ted Lieu
  • Robby Mook
  • Brian Stelter
  • Jim Acosta
  • Rachel Maddow
  • Benjamin Wittes
  • David Corn (Mother Jones)
  • The Democrat National Committee
The Mara-lago raid was ordered in an attempt to steal evidence of the Russian Collusion Hoax, and to help cover-up the details of that criminal conspiracy:

View attachment 786071
View attachment 786072

LINKS

Traitors should be shot.

Forum List

Back