Anything But Islam Syndrome

Yet Leftists in America will actually side with those who will kill gays over those who’d rather not bake a cake for them. Why? Anything but Islam syndrome.

Examples of this are simply too numerous to cite. Reading this article puts a solid basis forth for the spread of this deadly and very UnAmerican activity that tries to destroy the very foundation of this country.

Read more: Articles A New Syndrome Anything But Islam
The PC-protected religion.

When will people realize - IT'S NOT A RELIGION!!!

It's a blood-thirsty cult dedicated to slaughtering anyone who does not agree with its goal of world domination.
Yet another example of an 'all Muslims' conservative.

There is no such thing as ‘PC,’ it’s a myth contrived by you and others on the right; and to seek to propagate a straw man fallacy is the same as to have committed the fallacy itself.
:laugh:

Always a hoot.

And you still can't even get my politics right.

Your commitment to your hardcore partisan ideology certainly is a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study, though.

Fortunately, not all lefties are liars:
Seriously, why do you keep trying this?

Last edited:
Yet Leftists in America will actually side with those who will kill gays over those who’d rather not bake a cake for them. Why? Anything but Islam syndrome.

Examples of this are simply too numerous to cite. Reading this article puts a solid basis forth for the spread of this deadly and very UnAmerican activity that tries to destroy the very foundation of this country.

You're fantasizing. No such syndrome exists.

There is no such thing as ‘PC,’ it’s a myth contrived by you and others on the right; and to seek to propagate a straw man fallacy is the same as to have committed the fallacy itself.

Always a hoot.

Your commitment to your hardcore partisan ideology certainly is a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study, though.

Thought you ran away when I busted you yesterday. (?)

Always a hoot.

Oh, now you "busted" me.

Nice attempt at deflection.

And, of course, partisan ideologues on both ends love to convince themselves that they "beat" someone or "busted" them.

Funny how similar you are to those you loathe.

Always a hoot.

Oh, now you "busted" me.

And, of course, partisan ideologues on both ends love to convince themselves that they "beat" someone or "busted" them.

Umm.... you're the one who behaved exactly as I predicted, not me.

I don't make blanket statements. And I don't make claims I can't back up.

Always a hoot.

Oh, now you "busted" me.

If you specific point to make, make it - as I did in the post you quoted.

If not, grow up. I know how much the PC Police hate it when I shove a mirror in your face.

Always a hoot.

Oh, now you "busted" me.

If not, grow up. I know how much the PC Police hate it when I shove a mirror in your face.

We did that yesterday.
You lost.

Oh, now you "busted" me.

We did that yesterday.
You lost.
"You lost".

How old are you?

6DSqj3y.jpg

Sums it up, right there!

Oh, now you "busted" me.

We did that yesterday.
You lost.
"You lost".

How old are you?

Did you completely fail to document your claim, or did you not?

OK then. You lose the point.

Next time don't claim shit you can't back up. Because you'll just get nailed again.

Always a hoot.

Now, to get back to my point -- which was to C_Clayton_Jones before Pogo tried so transparently and comically to divert from it:

Always a hoot.

Actually, you and your fellow nutters are the ones that share common values with Sharia law.

Sharia law and Republicans both love:

-Denying the right to gay marriage
-Suppressing feminism
-Adherence to scripture (different books, but they're of the same family of religions)
-Strict, conservative values.-Religious leaders help make the laws.
-Many Sharia men proudly own guns ( preferably an AK47 )
-Sharia law encourages marriage and family.
-Pro Death Penalty
-Abortion banned
-Prayer encouraged in public places.
-Oppose Leftist elements in society.
-Religion in government

-Denying the right to gay marriage

There is no "right to gay marriage" and gays in this country are out of the closet in comparison to Islamic countries where they cower in hiding, terrified for their lives.

-Suppressing feminism

Women's suffrage was a Republican movement, with Democrats fighting against it. The first state to extend voting rights to women was Wyoming.

-Adherence to scripture (different books, but they're of the same family of religions)

Christians worldwide aren't slaughtering others who refuse to convert. Somehow what we read in our holy book is different than what they read in theirs.

-Strict, conservative values.-Religious leaders help make the laws.

Leftists also "help make laws" according to their philosophy and body of values

-Sharia law encourages marriage and family

Yes. What a crime.

-Pro Death Penalty

Actually both sides are divided on the issue of the death penalty. I don't support it, many Democrats do. In fact, as seen here, most Americans of every political persuasion support the death penalty. Who Supports the Death Penalty

-Abortion banned

Which is why they will win by outbreeding Americans and Europeans.

-Prayer encouraged in public places.

Yes. What a crime.

-Oppose Leftist elements in society

That's for further proof that anyone who disagrees with you is evil.

-Religion in government

Your religion is in our government too.

Always a hoot.

Why do you keep posting only liberal examples of this so-called political correctness?

Always a hoot.

Now, to get back to my point -- which was to C_Clayton_Jones, before Pogo tried so transparently and comically to divert from it:

Always a hoot.

Always a hoot.

Why do you keep posting only liberal examples of this so-called political correctness?
"So-called", too funny.

Because the liberal version of political correctness has done, and continues to do, far more damage than the conservative version. Dividing people, shutting down critical debate, exacerbating animosities, enabling poor behavior and making things far, far worse.

There's your answer.

No doubt you'll deny it, or not like it, or whatever. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back