Anything worse than waiting?

My advice would be to hold off until the morning.

It would be difficult, but if the last words spoken from Management (Im in mgmt) was that you'll be contacted, it's a little forward to seem as though you might be being pushy.

He said shortly but that could mean within a business day. Give them the benefit of the doubt that they didnt just magically forget altogether. Maybe they have an afternoon conference on how the 2 interviews went before the point man makes the calls, or what not.

Think about other things. Like - for instance - a squirrel.

Thank you.

The owner did make a point to say that he would be in touch shortly and I don't want to cross any professional lines by calling my contact too soon.

Shortly is a relative term.

I suggest you do something you enjoy and chill. Calling within a couple of hours looks desperate, imo.

Do something I enjoy....

Shoe shopping. Not a wise choice. :alcoholic:

It would be difficult, but if the last words spoken from Management (Im in mgmt) was that you'll be contacted, it's a little forward to seem as though you might be being pushy.

He said shortly but that could mean within a business day. Give them the benefit of the doubt that they didnt just magically forget altogether. Maybe they have an afternoon conference on how the 2 interviews went before the point man makes the calls, or what not.

Thank you.

The owner did make a point to say that he would be in touch shortly and I don't want to cross any professional lines by calling my contact too soon.

I suggest you do something you enjoy and chill. Calling within a couple of hours looks desperate, imo.

Do something I enjoy....

Do fake shopping. Go to a website; load up your shopping cart with things you like but don't check out. It's very cheap retail therapy.

My heart was tip top, as suspected.

So they examined my shoulder. Took xrays. Nothing was wrong structurally......so they made me a follow up with an ortho and prescribed me with pain meds.

Squirrels and dogshit cuz I thought about candy cigarrettes and donkey punches for yesterday's other long wait time ordeal. Lol

Guys are weird.

Glad your heart and shoulder are stable. Hate to hear there may be an issue though, hope it isn't serious.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Thank you.

Do something I enjoy....

Do fake shopping. Go to a website; load up your shopping cart with things you like but don't check out. It's very cheap retail therapy.

Hmm...that might actually work.... :bowdown:

My heart was tip top, as suspected.

So they examined my shoulder. Took xrays. Nothing was wrong structurally......so they made me a follow up with an ortho and prescribed me with pain meds.

Squirrels and dogshit cuz I thought about candy cigarrettes and donkey punches for yesterday's other long wait time ordeal. Lol

Guys are weird.

Glad your heart and shoulder are stable. Hate to hear there may be an issue though, hope it isn't serious.
Opposite of weird is boring as fuck. Take, koshrgrl, for instance. Her life revolves around fetuses. Disturbing.

Thank you.

Do something I enjoy....

Hmm...that might actually work.... :bowdown:

Trust me, it does. Much of the fun of shopping is in the choosing, not the paying.

Hang tight. Relax watch Netflix while waiting.
Business owners are multi tasking. They can be pulled away at any seconds at different directions. If you don't hear anything today then follow up tomorrow. I think you are applying some sort of public coordinator. Good luck.

Hang tight. Relax watch Netflix while waiting.
Business owners are multi tasking. They can be pulled away at any seconds at different directions. If you don't hear anything today then follow up tomorrow. I think you are applying some sort of public coordinator. Good luck.

I already got it, but thanks. LOL.

Offer came in today.

No, not a public coordinator position. A management position with a privately owned business.

Forum List

Back