AOC Admits The Capital Police Let Trump Supporters Inside

Yes, zero indication that anyone was let in before people broke in. It's important to note everything I said.
Regardless....why in the fuck would they let anyone in if someone had already broken in?
Wouldn't they want to keep more people from coming in?
Try making some sort of sense.

You know what I don't get?... in both of these agencies from the FBI down to the capitol police... isn't there even one patriot among them?... are they all bought and sold by the left?....
Does Pelosi hold this much power over them?... a toothless ice cream eating tyrant scares all of these guys?...
Stand up for what's right for Gods sake and speak the truth to power.... they know what happened... they all know....
Yeah! You should storm the Capitol or something.

Regardless....why in the fuck would they let anyone in if someone had already broken in?
Wouldn't they want to keep more people from coming in?
Try making some sort of sense.

We have the video. Maybe someone should ask them.

You know what I don't get?... in both of these agencies from the FBI down to the capitol police... isn't there even one patriot among them?... are they all bought and sold by the left?....
Does Pelosi hold this much power over them?... a toothless ice cream eating tyrant scares all of these guys?...
Stand up for what's right for Gods sake and speak the truth to power.... they know what happened... they all know....
The patriots traitors among them were the ones holding the doors open.

We have the video. Maybe someone should ask them.
Don't expect the Jan 6th committee to get to the bottom of this. All they want to do is talk about what they claim Trump did.
They never really get into why 3 Capital cops committed suicide after Jan 6th.
The 850 people they locked up waiting on charges are all witnesses.
They won't let them see a lawyer or tell their story.

Well, Hillary has set the stage for what these people are really about. Killers. The people you want to speak out are literally afraid for their lives and I'm sure threatened. If they would just wire themselves up and get them to speak the truth like this guy got AO-C to speak the truth.

No.....you didn't. We never saw any break-ins till after it was over.
This is just the Democrats never letting a crisis go to waste.

The hearings? I said that from the beginning but the first thing we saw was people breaking in.

The hearings? I said that from the beginning but the first thing we saw was people breaking in.
That's what you're hearing from the corrupt mainstream media.....but nothing those folks say can be trusted.....because they need their abortions and their floating pronouns.

Reading comprehension is sorely lacking around here.

Cynicism and curiosity for the truth is what you're lacking.

How many times do these media folks have to get caught spreading bold-faced lies before you'll learn to question their honesty and their motives?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back