AOC Admits The Capital Police Let Trump Supporters Inside

That's what you're hearing from the corrupt mainstream media.....but nothing those folks say can be trusted.....because they need their abortions and their floating pronouns.

I watched live on television. CGI?

Magaturds are pioneers in fucking up.
And your evidence for that is?.... you are crazy in denial pal.... look around you... look at gas prices fool... look at the condition in the world.... look at the food prices and the unchecked crime in the streets all of which is getting worse....

Reading comprehension is sorely lacking around here.
It wasn't about reading. It was a video. Plain and simple to understand. Why didn't Pelosi accept the 20,000 National Guard given to her from Trump? Because she wanted this to happen. It was planned by the Democrats. Meanwhile, the left continues to burn down cities, homelessness continues to rise, drug infested cities with needles galore in Starbuck bathrooms, inflation 9% higher since Biden took office, a recession, less people employed that when Biden took office and before the shutdowns, incomes decreasing, polarizing Joe doing more damage, Biden shakes more hands of ghosts in Israel, commercials on TV reminding New Yorkers how to conduct themselves in a Nuclear attack, a crashing stock market, Putin starts a war in Ukraine as soon as Trump is out of office and on and on and on.

It wasn't about reading. It was a video. Plain and simple to understand. Why didn't Pelosi accept the 20,000 National Guard given to her from Trump? Because she wanted this to happen. It was planned by the Democrats. Meanwhile, the left continues to burn down cities, homelessness continues to rise, drug infested cities with needles galore in Starbuck bathrooms, inflation 9% higher since Biden took office, a recession, less people employed that when Biden took office and before the shutdowns, incomes decreasing, polarizing Joe doing more damage, Biden shakes more hands of ghosts in Israel, commercials on TV reminding New Yorkers how to conduct themselves in a Nuclear attack, a crashing stock market, Putin starts a war in Ukraine as soon as Trump is out of office and on and on and on.

I'm not here to defend Pelosi. You can ramble on about things I'm not even discussing if you wish.

I watched live on television. CGI?
I seriously doubt you saw much of anything live.
I saw the live coverage....and most of it was just people filing thru a roped off area of the Capital. All of that other stuff came out later when they could remove anything that would be considered sensitive to Pelosi and the Capital Police or exculpatory toward Trump.

I seriously doubt you saw much of anything live.
I saw the live coverage....and most of it was just people filing thru a roped off area of the Capital. All of that other stuff came out later when they could remove anything that would be considered sensitive to Pelosi and the Capital Police or exculpatory toward Trump.

It was being discussed here as it was happening. Look up the thread.

Liar. We saw tons of video proving they let them in. Ashli was shot in one of the inner areas of the Capital.

I remember when some armed nutcase broke into the Capital a few years ago....the press showed a cutaway view of the inside of the Capital and showed the route the assailant took to get in. There is nothing that I can find that shows where in the Capital Ashli was shot. Nothing.
If anyone can find a technical layout of the building that shows where she was shot...feel free to post it.

When a police officer, especially a white officer, kills a black person, s/he is held to an impossibly high standard. Riots ensue, and the media persecutes the officer before any evidence has been heard. The officer’s name is plastered everywhere as the media puts the officer on trial and almost always finds the officer guilty.
In the case of Ashli Babbitt, who was shot and killed in the Capitol riot of January 6th, no one is allowed to know a thing. There are several videos of the shooting. They show a black man deliberately closing in on Ashli Babbitt and then shooting her as she climbed head down through broken glass in a door leading to the Chamber.
Guess haven’t read the shooting findings. Agenda much?
She knowingly smashed a window to open the Chamber door to allow a Lynch mob in. Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes. She deserved what she got.
Big Boy Rules.

Guess haven’t read the shooting findings. Agenda much?
She knowingly smashed a window to open the Chamber door to allow a Lynch mob in. Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes. She deserved what she got.
Big Boy Rules.
First of all that's vandalism.....and far as I know vandalism isn't a capital offense.
Who gave them the right to execute people for vandalism?
A black kid can do a drive-by on a group of cops and they scream bloody-murder when the cops shoot him.....but an unarmed white girl breaks a window and she's sentenced to death.......by a POS like you.

Second of all.....I saw what happened before that window was broken.
Several cops were standing in front of the door and like on cue...they all stood to the side and let them start breaking that window.
Then when that unarmed woman was stupid enough to go thru that window that fucker on the other side practically blew her chest lungs out.
And to top it off....a member of BLM instigated the whole incident:

"An analysis of videos of the death of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt at the U.S. Capitol indicates Antifa activists provoked the fatal gunshot from a police officer.​
Japanese investigator Misako Ganaha explained in a video interview with Epoch Times reporter Joshua Philipp on his "Crossroads" program that she analyzed two lengthy videos, affording two different angles of the incident near the House chamber.​
One of the videos was posted by a "Jayden X," who was later identified as Antifa organizer John Sullivan of Utah.​
John_Earle_Sullivan_(cropped).jpg
John Earle Sullivan (born July 18, 1994),[1] also known as Jayden X,[2][unreliable source?] or Activist John,[3] is an American political activist and self-identified photojournalist who participated in the 2021 United States Capitol attack.
Before the January 6 attack, Sullivan organized and participated in protests relating to the Black Lives Matter movement, though BLM organizers explicitly disavowed him, even expelling Sullivan from rallies and warning fellow activists to avoid associating with Sullivan.[4][5]
On January 6, Sullivan entered the Capitol and broke a window. He repeatedly shouted encouragement to fellow rioters. Sullivan captured footage of the attack, his own interactions with law enforcement, and the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.[6]
D.C. police said the unnamed officer who shot Babbitt, a 35-year-old San Diego resident, was a plainclothes Capitol Police officer.​
Ganaha pointed out to that just prior to the shooting, two men who had been agitating the crowd broke the glass on a set of doors.​
Immediately after the glass was broken, a shot was fired as Babbitt attempted to go through the doors.​
One of the men who broke the glass can be seen going down a stairway and changing into clothing he had stored in a backback.
Ganaha, who lives in Okinawa, Japan, said it was clear to her that the two men were not Trump supporters.
She said she's seen the same Marxist "agitate and divide" tactics employed by leftists in her home country.
Clearly there were Trump supporters inside the Capitol building, she said, but "the ones who were leading the crowd, or agitating the crowd, were not Trump supporters," she said.
"I think they had a plan."
An important part of the tactic, she said, is for somone in collaboration with the agitators to serve as a "witness" to mainstream media, which tells the story "without analyzing."​
Media simply repeats what the witness says, explained Ganaha, "so the world does not know the truth."
"The world is watching and we should know what the truth is," she told Phillip. "And, then we can move on to what to think or what to decide, what to talk, what do next.​
"We just need the truth."​
Sullivan, who posted one of the videos, told media that Antifa had organized an event at the same time and location as the pro-Trump rally.
He insisted in a video he posted Friday to Periscope that he was inside the Capitol building only "to record."​
"I was there to let people see that situation in the best possible way," claimed Sullivan, the founder of a group called Insurgence USA.​
He asserted in an interview with Fox 13 in Salt Lake City that his video disproves those who claim Antifa members dressed as Trump supporters invaded the Capitol.​
He said he was detained and questioned by the FBI but was not charged with any crime. In June, Sullivan was arrested for organizing a protest in Provo, Utah, where a person was shot.​

See Philipp's interview with Ganaha:

First of all that's vandalism.....and far as I know vandalism isn't a capital offense.
Who gave them the right to execute people for vandalism?
A black kid can do a drive-by on a group of cops and they scream bloody-murder when the cops shoot him.....but an unarmed white girl breaks a window and she's sentenced to death.......by a POS like you.

Second of all.....I saw what happened before that window was broken.
Several cops were standing in front of the door and like on cue...they all stood to the side and let them start breaking that window.
Then when that unarmed woman was stupid enough to go thru that window that fucker on the other side practically blew her chest lungs out.
And to top it off....a member of BLM instigated the whole incident:

"An analysis of videos of the death of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt at the U.S. Capitol indicates Antifa activists provoked the fatal gunshot from a police officer.​
Japanese investigator Misako Ganaha explained in a video interview with Epoch Times reporter Joshua Philipp on his "Crossroads" program that she analyzed two lengthy videos, affording two different angles of the incident near the House chamber.​
One of the videos was posted by a "Jayden X," who was later identified as Antifa organizer John Sullivan of Utah.​
John Earle Sullivan (born July 18, 1994),[1] also known as Jayden X,[2][unreliable source?] or Activist John,[3] is an American political activist and self-identified photojournalist who participated in the 2021 United States Capitol attack.
Before the January 6 attack, Sullivan organized and participated in protests relating to the Black Lives Matter movement, though BLM organizers explicitly disavowed him, even expelling Sullivan from rallies and warning fellow activists to avoid associating with Sullivan.[4][5]
On January 6, Sullivan entered the Capitol and broke a window. He repeatedly shouted encouragement to fellow rioters. Sullivan captured footage of the attack, his own interactions with law enforcement, and the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.[6]
D.C. police said the unnamed officer who shot Babbitt, a 35-year-old San Diego resident, was a plainclothes Capitol Police officer.​
Ganaha pointed out to that just prior to the shooting, two men who had been agitating the crowd broke the glass on a set of doors.​
Immediately after the glass was broken, a shot was fired as Babbitt attempted to go through the doors.​
One of the men who broke the glass can be seen going down a stairway and changing into clothing he had stored in a backback.
Ganaha, who lives in Okinawa, Japan, said it was clear to her that the two men were not Trump supporters.
She said she's seen the same Marxist "agitate and divide" tactics employed by leftists in her home country.
Clearly there were Trump supporters inside the Capitol building, she said, but "the ones who were leading the crowd, or agitating the crowd, were not Trump supporters," she said.
"I think they had a plan."
An important part of the tactic, she said, is for somone in collaboration with the agitators to serve as a "witness" to mainstream media, which tells the story "without analyzing."​
Media simply repeats what the witness says, explained Ganaha, "so the world does not know the truth."
"The world is watching and we should know what the truth is," she told Phillip. "And, then we can move on to what to think or what to decide, what to talk, what do next.​
"We just need the truth."​
Sullivan, who posted one of the videos, told media that Antifa had organized an event at the same time and location as the pro-Trump rally.
He insisted in a video he posted Friday to Periscope that he was inside the Capitol building only "to record."​
"I was there to let people see that situation in the best possible way," claimed Sullivan, the founder of a group called Insurgence USA.​
He asserted in an interview with Fox 13 in Salt Lake City that his video disproves those who claim Antifa members dressed as Trump supporters invaded the Capitol.​
He said he was detained and questioned by the FBI but was not charged with any crime. In June, Sullivan was arrested for organizing a protest in Provo, Utah, where a person was shot.​

See Philipp's interview with Ganaha:

Yep! And, Sullivan was probably hired by Pelosi as well to agitate this.

Yep! And, Sullivan was probably hired by Pelosi as well to agitate this.
I think the FBI or the CIA hired him.
Course the CIA is forbidden to operate inside our borders,....but they do anyway.
The CIA cannot conduct intelligence against US citizens in the US.

You know what I don't get?... in both of these agencies from the FBI down to the capitol police... isn't there even one patriot among them?... are they all bought and sold by the left?....
Does Pelosi hold this much power over them?... a toothless ice cream eating tyrant scares all of these guys?...
Stand up for what's right for Gods sake and speak the truth to power.... they know what happened... they all know....
You know what they call an FBI Agent who rats on the FBI?
The dearly departed.

Forum List

Back