AOC attacks Musk on Twitter and gets torched.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The bar room drama queen stepped in it again. This time she made a blind side attack on Elon Musk and he masterfully blows her off with "Stop hitting on me, I'm really shy!" :auiqs.jpg:

AOC is a moron. She let Amazon's HQ2 go to VA instead of her blighted district.
She's a better pole dancer than congressman.

She should stick to what she and Kammy know best: pleasing men with liquor and sex.

Just think: the democrat's vision of next head of state to lead the most powerful nation on the planet.

9855ie-561x328.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 6.57.41 PM.png

The bar room drama queen stepped in it again. This time she made a blind side attack on Elon Musk and he masterfully blows her off with "Stop hitting on me, I'm really shy!" :auiqs.jpg:

That Cortez can be elected to any position higher than district cleaning lady speaks volumes about how the overall IQ in the country has dropped over the last half century.

We can't even blame it on leaded gasoline or lead paint.

The world would be a much better place if AOC returned to her roots slinging beer and winning wet T-shirt contests. :boobies:
Just remember, she was actually elected.

Proof of the old saying, "People tend to get the gov't they deserve".

What's shocking is that this is the best democrats had to offer and she still won.

What's shocking is that this is the best democrats had to offer and she still won.
Yes, she was a elected by a district full of loser Left wingers. The rest of the country should not have to suffer because of their idiocy.

AOC is an Air headed Valley Girl. All Women should be ashamed of her.

But you loons have no issue defending the Mega-Corporation that's worth over 240 billion ?
What are you talking about? Do you even know? You might not have noticed but the right has no working class heroes. Just a corrupt aristocracy of rich jerks and their pet politicians. You love them most when they are punching down at the dirty peasants who dare challenge them. Do you think they will reward you for your toadying?

That should tell you a lot about New York City.

Forum List

Back