AOC: Biden Is Winning Because of ‘Rampant Voter Suppression in This Country.’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Leftard heads are exploding. Do I attack Weatherman for quoting AOC or do I defend the Democratic Party and attack AOC.

02A5FE39-1507-4089-B346-3707FECE62A3.jpeg

Biden Is Winning Because of ‘Rampant Voter Suppression in This Country.’

Told you there would be a civil war within the Dem party. Wait until Joe Biden pivots back to the center for the general election the AOC crowd is going to pop a gasket. :21:

Leftard heads are exploding. Do I attack Weatherman for quoting AOC or do I defend the Democratic Party and attack AOC.

View attachment 312245

Biden Is Winning Because of ‘Rampant Voter Suppression in This Country.’

Hey I was just thinking. AOC just might have her green deal think of this bs like this :

1. If the US as in other countries must go under lock down as manny are saying is cominng imaginne what comes nnest

" Every house hold gets 1,000"

" Cars stop being driven"

" You are given a controlled internet spied on heavily by ass kissers like SUNDAR"

and you get the rest.

I can imagine Bernie on stage lifting Bidens hand in honor of his victory and screaming to his flock, "we must remove the president from office!"

The more I think about it, with Donna Brazille in support of the election continuing, I think it's about not trying to upset Bernies followers while gaining Bernies approval, which they already have I'm sure.

If I am Trump, I tell Bernies followers "Bernie isn't an outsider, vote for me as I am the only one standing up to the establishment". It's a win/win for Trump since Biden is viewed as Hillary 2.0. It will become more and more apparent once the G.E campaign hits full swing I'm sure.

Last edited:
Biden is not winning?

Depends, I feel they are competing now on who does not have to be sacrificed to the God-Emperor... Certainly Biden is not winning, he just isn't losing as hard as the others.

Again, Biden supporter is more rare than an unicorn.

Forum List

Back