AOC claims all these organized “Smash and Grab” robberies aren’t real.

Trump paid Stormy $130,000 in hush money to keep quiet about him shagging her. Money was paid before the election so that assclowns like you wouldn't know.

How's that grab ya, fucktwit?

So who cares? All she wanted was a payoff like the rest of them. When Clinton got busted with Monica you on the left created the mantra that what a representative does on their own time is none of our business as long as they can do their job. Funny how things change when the shoe is on the other foot with you hypocrite lying leftists.

What accounts for the video tape of people filling trash bags with merchandise and bicycling away?
Or the organized hits on up scale stores where a dozen cars pull up to a store, rob high end items, and then
all flee together?

It's difficult to imagine someone so stupid they would actually deny what's on video tape.

Not too surprising. Peppermint Patty said the reason they are robbing stores like this is because of covid. Funny how these things don't happen in Republican cities and states and covid is there too.

Hire a stupid kid with no real experience and this is what you get. A stupid kid that knows nothing.

How she ever got to where she is baffles my mind.

How? The same way Democrats get any kind of power: stupid voters. If only politically educated people got to vote, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.

How? The same way Democrats get any kind of power: stupid voters. If only politically educated people got to vote, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.
Really? Who controls the W.H., Senate & House, Bozo?

Thanks for letting me rub your nose in it.

"It's difficult to imagine someone so stupid they would actually deny what's on video tape."

About half the country continues to deny what's on video tape...

Only a fool would believe that a poll worker would scan the same ballots over & over again under the watchful eye of a surveilance camera.

Nice try.

So who cares? All she wanted was a payoff like the rest of them. When Clinton got busted with Monica you on the left created the mantra that what a representative does on their own time is none of our business as long as they can do their job. Funny how things change when the shoe is on the other foot with you hypocrite lying leftists.
Typical Trumptard butthurt over the orange ape being exposed.

Sad.

Heck, if you listen to Dimwingers Covid is ONLY in Red states.

They spent a year blaming Trump for every damn American covid death. Dementia even said Trump should step down as President because of it. Now that he's in charge and we have more covid deaths than last year, with three vaccines and better therapeutics, they certainly are not going to blame their misfit in the White House, so turn it around and blame Republicans for the problem.

When was the last time you ever seen a Communist say "it was my fault?"

Really? Who controls the W.H., Senate & House, Bozo?

Thanks for letting me rub your nose in it.

Communists do. WTF does that have to do with my comment? Mail-in voting got every uneducated lowlife to vote last election. That's the only reason he's in the White House and our country in shambles right now.

I can't believe how fucking dumb people are

3 yrs ago she was serving shots in a dive bar giving blow jobs on the side in the john. She was stealing other bar fly waitresses tips and here she is
You forgot also not paying her taxes-----while she says everyone else should pay more.

Can this bubblehead get any dumber?

GOP, businesses slam AOC for doubting existence of smash-and-grab robberies: 'Tone-deaf and offensive​

A lot of these allegations of organized retail theft are not actually panning out," cited it, but the data didn’t back it up," she added.

"I believe it’s a Walgreens in California cited it, but the data didn’t back it up," she added.

If there is one single non-pandemic non-foreign-policy -related thing that loses the House for the Dems in 2022, it will be AOC and her goddamned Squad.

The trouble for the Dems is, they lack the ball$ to stand up to her in pretty much the same way that the Pubs lack the balls$ to stand up to Rump.

If there is one single non-pandemic non-foreign-policy -related thing that loses the House for the Dems in 2022, it will be AOC and her goddamned Squad.

The trouble for the Dems is, they lack the ball$ to stand up to her in pretty much the same way that the Pubs lack the balls$ to stand up to Rump.

Couldn't make one comment without bringing up Trump.

Surprise.jpeg

Another day, another nescient comment from an elected rep….

Forum List

Back