AOC: Classic Democrat. Funneled $1 million to Boyfriend.

To use the words of the Trumpians...no indictment, no crime

...and in response, to use the words of Snowflakes, "Wait for it....you just wait and see"

I am sure, if they used the exact same standards to investigate AOC as they have done the President, I am sure after they are done investigating her for the next 2 years a crime will be found....

:p

Ocasio-Cortez's Top Aide Funneled $1+ Million In Political Donations To His Own Private Business

She's turning out to be a Textbook Democrat. A complaint has been filed with the Federal Election Commission.

This is pretty serious. I notice that it's not getting much coverage from the lib media. No surprise there.

She is a typical leftist. Total hypocrite.

This is just the latest indication that she is another one of those "do as I say, not as I do" leftists. After whining about how people should only use public transportation, preferably trains, it was discovered that she relied on Uber, plane rides and other big vehicles. After whining about not being able to get an apartment, she actually had a pile of money and was able to rent a luxury apartment. After insisting that all wealthy people should pay at least 75% in taxes, she scooped up 10 million in a deal from Netflix, I believe, and no reports of her writing a check to the IRS for 75% of that. And she'll probably take every possible tax deduction to keep as much of her money as possible. Now, after bashing others about where they get donations and how they are used, we find out she and her cohort transferred $1 million, mailed to her boyfriend's address, and no records of exactly what it was used for.

Just like Hillary and some others, they talk a big game about how they are for the little people and yet it's the little people who always get screwed by them.

If they truly wanted to help the poor, we wouldn't have so many poor people. They need them to be poor and desperate and willing to trade freedom and liberty in exchange for being taken care of. And the way leftists take care of people is deadly.

Here's another article on this scandal.

AOC’s chief of staff ran $1M slush fund by diverting campaign cash to his own companies

What crime? Some RWNJ group filed a complaint. There has been no investigation, not indictments, no charges, just a narrative the conservitard media ran with on zero evidence.

Bwuhahahaha....

What crime?

I guess if you can convince yourself that taking more than $100 million from the Russians and paying foreign spies and Russians for their help in trying to win the 2016 election were not colluding with Russians / breaking the law then I can see how you can convince yourself violating Campaign Finance laws and attempting to steal more than $800k isn't illegal either...

That's just as fake as this complaint will turn out to be.

There has been no investigation, not indictments, no charges, just a narrative the conservitard media ran with on zero evidence.

Based on NO CRIME and NO EVIDENCE, Democrats have carried out a fruitless witch hunt for over 2 years...and have declared they continue to investigate every fiber of the President's life.

Based on that standard of 'Justice', AOC should be investigated for the next 2 years...but it does not sound like the pending investigation will last that long.

To add to AOC's misfortune is the fact that she has pissed off a lot of her fellow Democrats in a very short time....I wonder how many will be in an awful rush to run to her aide now.

Rumor has it they were already considering Primarying her...now they may not have to - just let the legal process run its course without putting their thumb on the scale to help her out.

Dont start with that bullshit again. People don't plea bargain when there's no evidence and no crime.

Dont start with that bullshit again. People don't plea bargain when there's no evidence and no crime.
I must have slept through the news that Trump has entered into plea bargaining as a result of the evidence Mueller has found proving Trump committed a crime...

Oh wait, no I didn't....BECAUSE AFTER 2+ YEARS MUELLER HASN'T FOUND SHIT!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back