AOC Dismisses Homicide / Crime Explosion - Calls Concern Over54 Shot in Chicago In 1 Weekend 'Hysteria'

Congress is for serious Adults, & AOC is an immature Anti-Semitic Marxist CHILD throwing tantrums and spewing childish, immature bullshit on the world stage, making herself and our country a laughing stock to the world.

Censure? No. AOC needs to be told to ho sit at the kiddie table with others who do not belong with serious professionals solving serious problems.

She is a. Joke - worse than a joke.

For left wingers this is amatuer hour......remember, left wingers murdered 12 million in Europe, 25 million in Russia, over 70 million in China....not to forget the cambodians, cubans and the left wing death squads all through latin America........

AOC doesn't get out of bed for anything less than a million murdered...

She is a swindler. Even her supporters know she’s full of shit, but they pretend she’s a serious person.

Indeed. A grifter of the highest order. Damn...the Fascist democrats are full of this trash....
ptoylcozblz21.jpg

We need a permanent, market friendly solution. Enforce our express Establishment clause for Naturalization!

There's that clause again.
Do you ever tire of sounding like a complete moron?
Proof right-wingers merely gaslight about "illegals" when y'all can't even be legal to our own Constitutional laws.

No sane person takes her seriously.
lol. Y'all took Your reality tv guy seriously.

My guy was a billionaire, your gal's a fucking retard
Our girl hasn't gotten impeached twice or have a reality tv cult following.
Twice exonerated.

2022 Republicans take House and Senate, buh bye Biden and Kamala
By the corrupt right-wing in the Senate. Vote less unethical Blue not have no problem whatsoever with Immorality Red!

Congress is for serious Adults, & AOC is an immature Anti-Semitic Marxist CHILD throwing tantrums and spewing childish, immature bullshit on the world stage, making herself and our country a laughing stock to the world.

Censure? No. AOC needs to be told to ho sit at the kiddie table with others who do not belong with serious professionals solving serious problems.

She is a. Joke - worse than a joke.

For left wingers this is amatuer hour......remember, left wingers murdered 12 million in Europe, 25 million in Russia, over 70 million in China....not to forget the cambodians, cubans and the left wing death squads all through latin America........

AOC doesn't get out of bed for anything less than a million murdered...
Right-wingers were merely rebels without a Cause and traitors to the Union over slavery.

We need a permanent, market friendly solution. Enforce our express Establishment clause for Naturalization!

There's that clause again.
Do you ever tire of sounding like a complete moron?
Proof right-wingers merely gaslight about "illegals" when y'all can't even be legal to our own Constitutional laws.

Word salad at it's best.
Maybe your leftist buddies will fall for your bullshit.

I betcha her pussy stinks, she has stinky pussy look.
I don't mind if my girlfriends come over and take a show first. Or even goad me to get in there with her so she can practice her reach around skills.

Hmmm....
Trying to figure out how she was working on her reach around skills unless she was jamming a dildo up your ass.

I betcha her pussy stinks, she has stinky pussy look.
I don't mind if my girlfriends come over and take a show first. Or even goad me to get in there with her so she can practice her reach around skills.

Hmmm....
Trying to figure out how she was working on her reach around skills unless she was jamming a dildo up your ass.
I am not perfect and don't always, win the bet.

Right-wingers never seem to be in it for the "bear hunting", though.

Be honest chics, would y'all talk Any crap about me if you had to do me first? Is it Any wonder I have such low numbers and such little practice. Not my fault I got good at arguing.

None of you women on this site actually "know" me; y'all are just full of gossip, hearsay, and soothsay. :funnyface:

Last edited:
Show some respect AOC is the leader of the Dem party. With the Dem old guard close to 80 and retirement AOC is leading the next generation of Dems. Her intelligence and ideas exemplify the Dem party ideals and policy.
Are you serious?

danielpalos i know...hence why i asking for you to support your claim with proof

if you can’t i’ll just assume your post is a lie, deflection, trolling and you simply incredible

Show some respect AOC is the leader of the Dem party. With the Dem old guard close to 80 and retirement AOC is leading the next generation of Dems. Her intelligence and ideas exemplify the Dem party ideals and policy.
Are you serious?
100% AOC is an intellectual powerhouse in the Dem party, one of the smartest they have.
She could probably do a better job than Your guy And not get impeached for it.

Forum List

Back