AOC Dismisses Homicide / Crime Explosion - Calls Concern Over54 Shot in Chicago In 1 Weekend 'Hysteria'

Congress is for serious Adults, & AOC is an immature Anti-Semitic Marxist CHILD throwing tantrums and spewing childish, immature bullshit on the world stage, making herself and our country a laughing stock to the world.

Censure? No. AOC needs to be told to ho sit at the kiddie table with others who do not belong with serious professionals solving serious problems.

She is a. Joke - worse than a joke.

The reported 54 shot in Chicago is just the number reported to police. If I were in Chicago and took a slug and could walk away, I wouldn't bother making a report and I'm sure I'm not alone. If the report is 54, the real number is at least 540. Chicago is a vast city.

danielpalos

I know you are but what am I is so playground....geez...what are you in 3rd grade?

Anyway, any thoughts on the topic? Do you agree with AOC? What are your thoughts on the rising wave of violent crime since Xiden, Harris and the Dems took power?

This is what I firmly believe will solve that dilemma:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
The removal of all guns out of the hands f United States citizens is what the Democrats have fought for for years and still do.

The removal of all guns out of the hands f United States citizens is what the Democrats have fought for for years and still do.
They should be doing the Job they get Paid for under our form of Capitalism.

AOC declaring the out-of-control, exploding violent crime and homicide is of little concern is akin to VP Harris visiting El Paso instead of the epicenter of the illegal invasion, where there are no children in Biden kiddie cages / Cartel-controlled borders / no illegals wading across the river in the background, and declaring the Illegal Immigration / open Border disaster is not that bad and is showing 'progress'.

Both are lying bitches.

Who is 'they'? Who do you want to form these 'militias'? American citizens? If so, again, Democrats are trying to remove all guns from law-abiding citizens. So, no way Democrats are going to authorize the formation of armed 'citizen-manned militias'.

Two American citizens stood on their own property in defense of their lives and property when foreign/democrat-funded/supported domestic terrorists trespassed onto their property and threatened to murder them and burn down their house. The liberals arrested the trespassers and almost immediately let them go. They then arrested the home owners, when they never should have. They dragged the process out while the prosecutor fund-raised off of her arresting 2 gun-owning 2 conservatives who were defending themselves from terrorists. In the end the govt took the couple's guns.....(and they went out the next day and bought more, replacing the ones the Libtard AG had confiscated).

So, again, just my opinion, but no way in hell Democrats put more guns in the hands of conservative citizens.

The easiest solution is to double the amount of police on the streets, have their backs, and let them do their jobs.
I am all for letting them stop and frisk / stop and search. Shootings and murder - drive-bys & shootings on the streets. I'm all for cracking down as hard as hell and letting up when the crime starts going down, when thugs and murderers know they are no longer in control and will obey the law. Less prisons? If we put all the thugs, drug dealers, shooters, and murderer in jail that are walking around in Chicago /NY we would need MORE prisons.

Who is 'they'? Who do you want to form these 'militias'? American citizens? If so, again, Democrats are trying to remove all guns from law-abiding citizens. So, no way Democrats are going to authorize the formation of armed 'citizen-manned militias'.

Two American citizens stood on their own property in defense of their lives and property when foreign/democrat-funded/supported domestic terrorists trespassed onto their property and threatened to murder them and burn down their house. The liberals arrested the trespassers and almost immediately let them go. They then arrested the home owners, when they never should have. They dragged the process out while the prosecutor fund-raised off of her arresting 2 gun-owning 2 conservatives who were defending themselves from terrorists. In the end the govt took the couple's guns.....(and they went out the next day and bought more, replacing the ones the Libtard AG had confiscated).

So, again, just my opinion, but no way in hell Democrats put more guns in the hands of conservative citizens.

The easiest solution is to double the amount of police on the streets, have their backs, and let them do their jobs.
I am all for letting them stop and frisk / stop and search. Shootings and murder - drive-bys & shootings on the streets. I'm all for cracking down as hard as hell and letting up when the crime starts going down, when thugs and murderers know they are no longer in control and will obey the law. Less prisons? If we put all the thugs, drug dealers, shooters, and murderer in jail that are walking around in Chicago /NY we would need MORE prisons.

Don't get me wrong - I 100% agree with you...but believe the Democrats will never allow it. 'Militia'? These are the people who want to get rid of ICE, to defund the Police, and replace them with Social Workers.

Don't get me wrong - I 100% agree with you...but believe the Democrats will never allow it. 'Militia'? These are the people who want to get rid of ICE, to defund the Police, and replace them with Social Workers.
I am not sure why. Don't you believe in being legal to our own laws?

I am not sure why. Don't you believe in being legal to our own laws?

Again, I do believe in the Constitution and the Rule of Law. It is the Democrats who have proven they do not.
This is the common law for the common defense secured by our Second Amendment:

This is why you don't take a very young, stupid, person that isn't old enough to know how the world works and take them from being a bar tender to a place of political influence. Her being a rude and nasty bitch doesn't help things either.

Democrats have proven they do not give a rats ass about that.

Democrats have proven they do not give a rats ass about that.
Right-Wing gun lovers are worse.

Article 2, Section 26. The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself or the State shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain, or employ an armed body of men. (Arizona State Constitution)

Forum List

Back