AOC Gets Owned in Twitter Exchange

A. The few that served are the exception rather than the rule. The remainder were for the most part people of privilege. Her point stands

B. Crenshaw takes every opportunity to use his injury for political purposes as opposed to Tammy Duckworth who lost both legs
Her point doesn't stand. I bartended while in college and there was nothing difficult about the job.

She is an idiot, and she would never risk her life for her country the way those men did.

Neither would Trump so I guess that's not all that important.
Neither would Clinton or Obama, Trump gave up a great lifestyle to try to better America. The other two clowns did it to make them rich.

She is an idiot, and she would never risk her life for her country the way those men did.

Neither would Clinton or Obama, Trump gave up a great lifestyle to try to better America. The other two clowns did it to make them rich.
Trump gave up a reality TV show
Also a salary and was loved by liberals at onetime.

Left Wing Extremist Democrats have always loathed the middle class.
They call them names such as: deplorable, uneducated, homophobic, islamophobic, white trash, hicks, rednecks.....
They have a real hard time getting the people who they hate to vote for them.
The Democrats know that they have alienated educated mainstream middle class voters.
AOC is a lame propagandist.
Boston University should ashamed of themselves.

I don’t see anyone criticizing our veterans other than our President

More lies.

Our President has mocked those who served in Vietnam while he faked bone Spurs, Mocked those who were captured and called those who serve our country suckers and losers

Xi'den received MORE draft deferments than Trump.... and they were all for..... wait for it...

"childhood asthma"

It doesn't get any more pussy than that. I say that because bone spurs show up on x-rays, and "childhood asthma" only shows up in the mind of a sniveling coward.

Trump gave up a reality TV show
Also a salary and was loved by liberals at onetime.
Trump was never loved by liberals
He was more the Howard Stern, WWE type

B. Crenshaw takes every opportunity to use his injury for political purposes as opposed to Tammy Duckworth who lost both legs
So, AOC can use her past experiences for political purposes but Crenshaw can't. Typical libs.
AOC was talking about those who criticize her background
Nobody is criticizing Crenshaw

Neither would Donald Trump, but YOU support him. Trump wouldn't even visit the troops abroad because he was afraid of getting shot.

What a hypocrite you are.

1607954799738.png

1607954854514.png

Forum List

Back