AOC is a lying piece of garbage

Haven't you Trumpflakes got the memo?

AOC derangement syndrome (ADS) is out. Pelosi Derangement Syndrome (PDS) is back in.

Fer glub's sake, keep track of the CurrentOfficialPartyTalkingPoints, if you want to earn enough GOPoints to cash in for a new beer cozy.

This is a recent tweet from AOC:

One of the things that is hurtful about the extent to which reprimand is sought of Ilhan is that no one seeks this level of reprimand when members make statements about Latinx + other communities (during the shutdown, a GOP member yelled “Go back to Puerto Rico!” on the floor).

AOC is totally misrepresenting what was said....it’s where the Dimms were on vacation. Not a fucking racial slur. The Pub was telling the Dimms to go back on vacation.

AOC is stupid and immoral.

Democratic vacationed in Puerto Rico?

Can you prove that.

Notice this person essentially called me a liar.

It’s what Dimms do, then when proven wrong, they just disappear or keep up the lie.

One of the things that is hurtful about the extent to which reprimand is sought of Ilhan is that no one seeks this level of reprimand when members make statements about Latinx + other communities (during the shutdown, a GOP member yelled “Go back to Puerto Rico!” on the floor).

AOC is totally misrepresenting what was said....it’s where the Dimms were on vacation. Not a fucking racial slur. The Pub was telling the Dimms to go back on vacation.

Can you prove that.

It’s what Dimms do, then when proven wrong, they just disappear or keep up the lie.

So, you proved that the Democratic delegation that went to Puerto Rico was on vacation rather than a fact finding tour of trumps releif effort?

Okay, where is it.

Otherwise, I'm just calling you out for lying.

Isn't that an insult to garbage? Good God, this arrogant beaner whore is so loathsome to me, I wouldn't fuck that creature with Obamaggot's dick.

Y'all sure do sexualize her a lot.

What a typical response from an AOC fan; you don't have the intellectual capacity to argue her attitude or policies, so you have to accuse people against her with your own sexual delusions. More Freudian liberal projection shit, I've seen it a gazillion times.

Dude, he called her a whore and is talking about fucking her. He's not the only one either. I see it in pretty much every thread involving her. Are you serious right now? You think this is in my head?

She IS A WHORE!!! What's wrong with calling something what the fuck it is??? That pig EARNED the fucking title! I don't give a fuck about your PC-tenderness, I call things what they are proven to be.

Can you prove that.

So, you proved that the Democratic delegation that went to Puerto Rico was on vacation rather than a fact finding tour of trumps releif effort?

Okay, where is it.

What’s the difference whether they were on a vacation or not? AOC misrepresented what was said. Do you care to comment on that?

Can you prove that.

Okay, where is it.

Going down with the sinking ship, huh?

So predictable.

This was during the shutdown, just a couple weeks ago....but don’t let me confuse you with facts.

Carry On My Wayward Son.

Trump is a racist misogynist who is in Putin’s back pocket.

That’s all Dimms have.

They are immoral liars.

Can you prove that.

Okay, where is it.

So predictable.

This was during the shutdown, just a couple weeks ago....but don’t let me confuse you with facts.

Carry On My Wayward Son.

FACT CHECK: Were U.S. Democratic Lawmakers 'Partying' in Puerto Rico During the Government Shutdown?

Still Unproven.

And on I go

AOC is a lying piece of garbage
So? You tards have proven you don't care when Trump lies. You haven't a moral leg to stand on.

Karma's a bitch, like AOC.

Did Trump ever lie about being the victim of racism?
He's lied a few thousand times. You don't care.

Karma's a bitch.

They all lie, piss drinker. It’s what AOC is lying about that makes her more of piece of trash

She is on her way to prison for funneling PAC money.
she is very stupid.

Can you prove that.

Okay, where is it.

So predictable.

Carry On My Wayward Son.

FACT CHECK: Were U.S. Democratic Lawmakers 'Partying' in Puerto Rico During the Government Shutdown?

Still Unproven.

And on I go
so the answer is no!

Agreed: AOC is a lying piece of human excrement who ended up on the floor, due to a clogged sewer line. She deserves to be scooped up and thrown out with the rest of the garbage.

Agreed: AOC is a lying piece of human excrement who ended up on the floor, due to a clogged sewer line. She deserves to be scooped up and thrown out with the rest of the garbage.

Hopefully she gets voted out.

Her funneling of PAC money doesn’t look good for her.

And risk losing the Hispanic vote? Not a chance. And now that the Democrats have decided to go after the anti semitic vote, Omar is safe, too.

Hopefully she gets voted out.

Her funneling of PAC money doesn’t look good for her.

She should be censured, as well as that Minnesota Somalian twat who hates Jews.

Can you prove that.
/---/ Stop playing stupid. You know damn well they did.

Forum List

Back