AOC is a lying piece of garbage

This is a recent tweet from AOC:

One of the things that is hurtful about the extent to which reprimand is sought of Ilhan is that no one seeks this level of reprimand when members make statements about Latinx + other communities (during the shutdown, a GOP member yelled “Go back to Puerto Rico!” on the floor).

AOC is totally misrepresenting what was said....it’s where the Dimms were on vacation. Not a fucking racial slur. The Pub was telling the Dimms to go back on vacation.

AOC is stupid and immoral.

Democratic vacationed in Puerto Rico?

Can you prove that.
"More than 109 lobbyists and 39 Democrat members of Congress attended a "winter retreat" last weekend in Puerto Rico, ostensibly to help raise funds for damage caused by hurricane Maria in 2017, reports Fox News. The fun in the sun was enhanced by a limited run of the Broadway hit "Hamilton," starring its creator, lead actor, and Democrat partisan, Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Much of the media ignored what used to be called a "junket," probably because the cast of characters were Democrats and the major media prefer to focus on bashing President Donald Trump and Republicans."

National View: Democrats' junket in Puerto Rico goes largely...

It’s all about me me me. I can act like a little girl in interviews because I’m a kid from the Bronx oh ya I have to remind everyone that im a latina. I just mocked aoc so what! This child isn’t ready for politics and, I’m sick of it! This stuff that she is promoting is a joke. At least Pelosi isn’t sharing her medication yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah and when Obama said "you didn't build that" he meant the infrastructure, not any ones business. Did that stop the GOP from splicing that tiny clip and airing it in campaign aids as if he was talking about any ones business?

Or, has that particular lie continued to this day?

One of the things that is hurtful about the extent to which reprimand is sought of Ilhan is that no one seeks this level of reprimand when members make statements about Latinx + other communities (during the shutdown, a GOP member yelled “Go back to Puerto Rico!” on the floor).

AOC is totally misrepresenting what was said....it’s where the Dimms were on vacation. Not a fucking racial slur. The Pub was telling the Dimms to go back on vacation.

53811000_1083980358608636_5434413327830745088_n.jpg

She's kind of a kid (under 30) with delusional dreams. Once she gets her " talkin to" and reality of the world she'll tone it down quite a bit. Bernie is an old man so she wont have a death wish.There are some semi intelligent people with a gentle green bean. Something like that would take a few decades of study. The kid can handle that. Put down the maraca and get studying science.
I like the kid. I think she might switch gears and pull some shit off !
I wish her the very best in intelligent advisers.

Yeah and when Obama said "you didn't build that" he meant the infrastructure, not any ones business. Did that stop the GOP from splicing that tiny clip and airing it in campaign aids as if he was talking about any ones business?

In fact it is uncertain what he meant or if he even knew what he meant. Obama never seemed to know the difference between a political slogan, a political gesture and a political policy, but we survived him to move on to better times.

It is totally, mind boggling to me, that a Muslim woman,
who was just ELECTED TO CONGRESS
and is CLEARLY, anti Jew, anti Israel
is sitting on the House of Foreign Affairs Committee

And now being defended by Nancy Pelosi, who says she wasn't intentionally anti semitic. Nancy would try to justify another Holocaust if she thought it would get her a few more votes.

And now being defended by Nancy Pelosi, who says she wasn't intentionally anti semitic. Nancy would try to justify another Holocaust if she thought it would get her a few more votes.

Pelosi is on her way out.

Jo

Pelosi is on her way out.

Jo
I'm not sure who would take her place or if anyone could handle today's Democratic Party. Today's Party is built entirely on identity politics, which means people like Omar, a black woman, or Ocasio-Cortez, an Hispanic woman, cant be disciplined.

You’re a lying scumbag. And you support the hoax racist industrial complex

The Three America Haters, Talib, Cortez, and Omar are Main Stream Democrat Party and that is their agenda.

They are just being The Canary in The Coal Mine, or a Litmus Test for The Democrat Party to see how far they can push Their Leftist Agenda in 2020 and still get elected.

Trust me, if the Left gets Enough Power, everything Talib, Cortez, and Omar say will be Written in to LAW!

It's not a joke, they are all in agreement with this agenda, just like they were with The New Green Jihad, ALL OF THEM.

They only have to walk it back when there is too much public pressure to walk it forward.

Trent Lott was forced out of office.

Republican King was crushed for words deliberately taken out of context.

That fucking democrat murdering governor is still in office after being discovered wearing blackface with a kkk costume.

That negro is still in office despite being accused of violent sexual assault.

That Puerto Rican mayor being paraded around as pathetic hero after her confirmed lies and fucking crime.

Tsk tsk tsk....

AOC breaking finance laws.....

Bad form.

She never disclosed to the FEC that she controlled the PAC.

Trent Lott was forced out of office.

Republican King was crushed for words deliberately taken out of context.

That fucking democrat murdering governor is still in office after being discovered wearing blackface with a kkk costume.

That negro is still in office despite being accused of violent sexual assault.

That Puerto Rican mayor being paraded around as pathetic hero after her confirmed lies and fucking crime.

Libs are hypocrites, all day everyday.

dimocrap scum after listening to the juvenile blather of a person with the mind of a 7th Grader --

"Fuck This, You On Your Own, Bitch"

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back