AOC is a lying piece of garbage

This is a recent tweet from AOC:

One of the things that is hurtful about the extent to which reprimand is sought of Ilhan is that no one seeks this level of reprimand when members make statements about Latinx + other communities (during the shutdown, a GOP member yelled “Go back to Puerto Rico!” on the floor).

AOC is totally misrepresenting what was said....it’s where the Dimms were on vacation. Not a fucking racial slur. The Pub was telling the Dimms to go back on vacation.

AOC is stupid and immoral.
Do you have a link to anything or is this just more of your imaginary garbage propaganda, super duper?
While defending Ilhan Omar, @AOC just lied about the 'Go back to Puerto Rico!' comment on the House floor from January

Whatever the fuck "twitchy.com" might be is it NOT a reliable source about anything you expect to have taken seriously.

This is a recent tweet from AOC:

One of the things that is hurtful about the extent to which reprimand is sought of Ilhan is that no one seeks this level of reprimand when members make statements about Latinx + other communities (during the shutdown, a GOP member yelled “Go back to Puerto Rico!” on the floor).

AOC is totally misrepresenting what was said....it’s where the Dimms were on vacation. Not a fucking racial slur. The Pub was telling the Dimms to go back on vacation.

AOC is stupid and immoral.
Do you have a link to anything or is this just more of your imaginary garbage propaganda, super duper?
While defending Ilhan Omar, @AOC just lied about the 'Go back to Puerto Rico!' comment on the House floor from January

Whatever the fuck "twitchy.com" might be is it NOT a reliable source about anything you expect to have taken seriously.

Read her tweets

Isn't that an insult to garbage? Good God, this arrogant beaner whore is so loathsome to me, I wouldn't fuck that creature with Obamaggot's dick.
I think YOU just showed that you folks are bigot. She's right

"Beaner'?

That's the kind of shit you're claiming you don't do dumbass.

She is the gift that keeps on giving to the GOP. She is showing how weak and distracted the Democrats are that a freshman Congressgirl can take over the party in a few months. Please keep her on TV, keep her Tweeting and threatening everyone and saying stupid shit. It's a beautiful show.
:beer::popcorn:

To further the lie that it was a racial slur is really disgusting.

Just like the lie about Trump mocking a disabled reporter.

Dimms lie, it’s what they do.

Trump DID mock a disabled reporter.

False

It's on video you stupid dolt:

Will you now apologize?

FOX News is not a source either. They lie continually to cover for Trump.

OK, I'm sorry you're a complete idiot who shills for Trump

They do this all the time. Why are you shocked? They can't win on their ideas so they have to stoke up faux outrage and race is the easiest way to do it.
Actually the only people with media doing that is the GOP hater dupes. We don't know what you're talkin about, it is too obscure. I like her but I don't care she is not the voice of the democratic party it's ridiculous. On the other hand the voice maybe Bernie Sanders and he's not far from her, just a seasoned politician not a rookie.

False

Will you now apologize?

The clip shows nothing you should apologize for or CNN or anybody else....

False

Will you now apologize?

Huh? I give you video evidence that you were unequivocally wrong,

False

Will you now apologize?

The clip shows nothing you should apologize for or CNN or anybody else....

Video evidence and you retards stick to your false talking points. SMFH

AOC talks in TROPHES. She has the audacity to accuse others of what she herself uses as 'proof' of whatever her hair-brain idiocy can come up with. Gee AOC we're all impressed you learned a new word......NOT!!!!

She is the gift that keeps on giving to the GOP. She is showing how weak and distracted the Democrats are that a freshman Congressgirl can take over the party in a few months. Please keep her on TV, keep her Tweeting and threatening everyone and saying stupid shit. It's a threatening?beautiful show.
:beer::popcorn:
Threatening? Not bloody likely, super duper.

Look at the Ttumpians all in a fuss over a politician insulting people!

It’s expected from the Low IQ set.

Observe hatred of 1/2 of America. Talk about TDS mental illness....^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back