AOC is a lying piece of garbage

Trump DID mock a disabled reporter.

False

It's on video you stupid dolt:

Will you now apologize?

FOX News is not a source either. They lie continually to cover for Trump.

OK, I'm sorry you're a complete idiot who shills for Trump

Huh? I give you video evidence that you were unequivocally wrong,

Will you now apologize?

The clip shows nothing you should apologize for or CNN or anybody else....

Video evidence and you retards stick to your false talking points. SMFH

FOX news isn’t video evidence of anything.

Trump DID mock a disabled reporter.

False

Will you now apologize?

Will you now apologize?

Bologna your clip shows the same thing.

What a pile of crap..

Yeah you're right, you have described dumbfuck AOC to the T!!! "pile of crap" :113:
hypocrite, she is?
ew9ribn49kk21.jpg

Look at the Ttumpians all in a fuss over a politician insulting people!

It’s expected from the Low IQ set.

AOC is a commie pig and that is why you have such an affection for her..."kindred souls" as it were. I would utterly destroy that bitch in a real time discussion as to how things really work. She is merely a tool of the very elite she claims to be fighting against. Slope-skulled morons like you couldn't see the bigger picture even with a tutorial video. Sucks to be an uninformed minion...such as yourself.

Will you now apologize?

Will you now apologize?

Lol
Sayes someone that enjoys the Clinton news network

AOC is a commie pig and that is why you have such an affection for her..."kindred souls" as it were. I would utterly destroy that bitch in a real time discussion as to how things really work. She is merely a tool of the very elite she claims to be fighting against. Slope-skulled morons like you couldn't see the bigger picture even with a tutorial video. Sucks to be an uninformed minion...such as yourself.
Nobody is a commie, super dupe.

Observe hatred of 1/2 of America. Talk about TDS mental illness....^^^^^^^^^^^^
Only Fox and Rush etc etc report it that way, super duper.

Yeah and the MSM doesn't even mention the hatred and mental illness of TDSers. For instance, CNN has a TDS cancer and will soon succumb if someone doesn't take control. They think Washington, NY, SF and LA comprises America. They are dead wrong. Trump is President!! MAGA!!! :113:

Will you now apologize?

Will you now apologize?

Lol
Sayes someone that enjoys the Clinton news network

There is only one propaganda machine, the Rupert Murdoch Rush Limbaugh etc 1. Every respected media and Network and newspaper around the world agrees with the CNN version.

explain away....
5p8r2wbzw0e21.jpg

There is only one propaganda machine, the Rupert Murdoch Rush Limbaugh etc 1. Every respected media and Network and newspaper around the world agrees with the CNN version.

Sorry I watch CNN, MSNBC and listen to NPR....All are anti-Trump. I also watch FOX have several news services, etc. I know it's hard for some to comprehend but, there are other points of view in America that do not reflect the same views as LA, NY, SF and DC. Frankly, FOX has more leftists on than either CNN or MSNBC has conservatives. Fox leans right, CNN leans left. Those who self prohibit alternate information are dupes.

What a pile of crap..

Yeah you're right, you have described dumbfuck AOC to the T!!! "pile of crap" :113:
hypocrite, she is?
ew9ribn49kk21.jpg

Hey, dipshit, please "hip" the board masses as to how this bogus "man-made" climate change (caused by the average Johnny Lunchpail that uses a conveyance that requires a combustion engine in order to eek out a meager existence) if everyone would simply acquiesce to the banking oligarchs that wish to propose a carbon tax that they would collect? How would that (snicker) "cool" the planet?

Listen up, dipshit, stop eating the paste, turn around and face the blackboard as I reveal some very relevant facts.

#1 The ruling elites set up the petro-dollar system.

#2 The technology to free all of humanity from an electrical grid and dependence on petroleum has been around since the days of Nikola Tesla.

#3 Suppression of technology like a carburetor that would use 100 percent of all gasoline instead of the 20 percent (with the other 80 percent emitted) has been around for decades.

#4 The plan to create a false flag "environmental crisis" using the Hegelian Dialectic of "cause, affect, solution" was proposed by the think tank group aka "The Iron Mountain Report" in 1967. The Club of Rome soon followed using the very protocols that were proposed by the IMR. Slow, incremental steps, technology like weather modification has been used to scare the sheeple into accepting a pre-planned verdict that the very existence of the sheeple has caused an existential threat to all life on the planet.

You have been duped, dumb ass......

She is a commie sack of shit....just like you are. You are not fooling anyone, "super duper dupe"!

(snicker)

Sorry I watch CNN, MSNBC and listen to NPR....All are anti-Trump. I also watch FOX have several news services, etc. I know it's hard for some to comprehend but, there are other points of view in America that do not reflect the same views as LA, NY, SF and DC. Frankly, FOX has more leftists on than either CNN or MSNBC has conservatives. Fox leans right, CNN leans left. Those who self prohibit alternate information are dupes.
Alternate information also known as fake news. Incredible misinformation andcharacter assassination. Hundreds of phony scandals against Hillary Obama older Lerner the FBI Mueller you name it, all investigated and nothing but garbage propaganda.... Of course never retracted and you fools still believe it.... All to save the greedy idiots GOP Rich from paying their fair share, now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. Only a garbage propaganda machine makes it possible...

She is a commie sack of shit....just like you are. You are not fooling anyone, "super duper dupe"!

(snicker)
So I am for a dictatorship that owns all business and industry? ...brainwashed functional idiocy is rampant....

What a pile of crap..

hypocrite, she is?
ew9ribn49kk21.jpg

Hey, dipshit, please "hip" the board masses as to how this bogus "man-made" climate change (caused by the average Johnny Lunchpail that uses a conveyance that requires a combustion engine in order to eek out a meager existence) if everyone would simply acquiesce to the banking oligarchs that wish to propose a carbon tax that they would collect? How would that (snicker) "cool" the planet?

Listen up, dipshit, stop eating the paste, turn around and face the blackboard as I reveal some very relevant facts.

#2 The technology to free all of humanity from an electrical grid and dependence on petroleum has been around since the days of Nikola Tesla.

#3 Suppression of technology like a carburetor that would use 100 percent of all gasoline instead of the 20 percent (with the other 80 percent emitted) has been around for decades.

#4 The plan to create a false flag "environmental crisis" using the Hegelian Dialectic of "cause, affect, solution" was proposed by the think tank group aka "The Iron Mountain Report" in 1967. The Club of Rome soon followed using the very protocols that were proposed by the IMR. Slow, incremental steps, technology like weather modification has been used to scare the sheeple into accepting a pre-planned verdict that the very existence of the sheeple has caused an existential threat to all life on the planet.

∆∆∆conspiracy nut job like all GOP dupes, just more so LOL

What a pile of crap..

hypocrite, she is?
ew9ribn49kk21.jpg

∆∆∆conspiracy nut job like all GOP dupes, just more so LOL

Franky, you get your ass handed to you on a daily basis here. You are not what one would call a "pundit" by any stretch of the imagination. You are a water carrier for the CPUSA.

Hope this helps!!!

Forum List

Back