AOC is a Very Disturbed Woman

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
#AlexandriaOcasioSmollett
How many men has she falsely accused in her pathetic life?

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
78832B90-F78C-42AB-AAB4-0AFB87DE5E17.jpeg

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?

She falsely accused a male Congressman of insulting her and feigned outrage in Congress over an alleged insult she didn’t even hear. She wasn’t even near the area.

Lied about seeing children in cages and it turns out she’s screaming at an empty parking lot thanks to her photographer using angles to make it look to the contrary.
View attachment 452786

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of cat calling her for doing so.

She totally fabricated being almost murdered in the Capitol, she wasn’t even in the Capitol at the time of the protest. Then she falsely accuses Ted Cruz of trying to murder her.

She now out of the blue claims she’s been sexually assaulted before as a tool to push her agenda. Anyone believe her?

Nope

View attachment 452786

I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly
disturbed, and that is my focus.

View attachment 452786

I believe her over the slime bags. Her office is next store in the complex and it matters not if you saw what I saw. the mob that committed this atrocity are truly
But storming city halls and police stations with swords, clubs and bombs is simply a protest by caring people.

View attachment 452786

BTW - if a few dozen unarmed folks gave her PTSD, imagine what those 9 billion rounds of ammo sold just last year are going to do in the coming years in the hands of the 74 million Americans who believe the election was rigged.

View attachment 452786

But storming city halls and police stations with swords, clubs and bombs is simply a protest by caring people.

Like in Seattle?

View attachment 452786

BTW - if a few dozen unarmed folks gave her PTSD, imagine what those 9 billion rounds of ammo sold just last year are going to do in the coming years in the hands of the 74 million Americans who believe the election was rigged.
What does that mean?

View attachment 452786

dummycrats are the only ones who believe her.
She functions pretty good for not having any smarts or brains.

View attachment 452786

I like the little girl that imitates her better. She's a much more believable AOC than AOC ever could be. I'd rather have her as a representative too.

I remember when she first got to Congress she went to Twitter to complain that she couldn't afford apartments in both DC and NYC. The Party leadership must have told her to STFU!!

I left TWTR and bought deep out of the money puts after Trump left :( oopsies. Not sure how your stock goes up AFTER your biggest customer is forced off, but whatever. I'm sure it makes sense somewhere

View attachment 452786

I like the little girl that imitates her better. She's a much more believable AOC than AOC ever could be. I'd rather have her as a representative too.
It's a shame the "Little AOC" had to quit being "Little AOC" because of the threats.

Forum List

Back