AOC is so stupid and says so many outlandish things that I think she needs her own sub forum.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
A catch all if you will. A place to goto for the latest and greatest one liners. And let's not forget it would be the greatest repository of political memes!

Who's with me?!

Who’s down with AOC?? Yeah you know me!!!

You guys should buy billboards all over the country and put her face on them.

I bet that'll be useful to your cause.

A catch all if you will. A place to goto for the latest and greatest one liners. And let's not forget it would be the greatest repository of political memes!

Who's with me?!
AOC Derangement Syndrome is in full effect!

There’s something about the Democratic Party that attracts people who aren’t willing to help themselves.

Derangement Syndrome

trump-clown.jpg

Who's with me?!

We simply can’t stop laughing her and her supporters
She's using the same tactics her fellow New Yorker the orange clown used to get attention. You all are ensuring she gets a US Senate seat someday, maybe even the Presidency.

A little 29 year old nobody is now a household name, thanks to deranged people like you. :lol:

Who's with me?!

She's using the same tactics her fellow New Yorker the orange clown used to get attention. You all are ensuring she gets a US Senate seat someday, maybe even the Presidency.

A little 29 year old nobody is now a household name, thanks to deranged people like you. :lol:

My balls. She’ll get primaried out next election cycle and get a job at MSNBC

Who's with me?!

Who's with me?!

She defeated a ten term incumbent in her very first try.

So hand them over. Your balls.

upload_2019-3-11_17-20-15.jpeg

Call it the PYR forum (Progressive Young Representatives) that way all those threads about young progressive representatives can be located there..... I would have suggested Rubber Room but it's already taken.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Who's with me?!

It could be named "The Repubs Circle Jerk"...

What is particularly funny is that more Republicans have heard of AOC than Democrats.

All thanks to the power of pseudocon propaganda. :lol:

AOCDS.

Forum List

Back