AOC: "Like, Don't Have Kids, Ya Know?"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
As if anybody would want to have kids with this donkey-faced moron: :disbelief:

“Our planet is going to face disaster if we don’t turn this ship around,” she said, as she chopped sweet potatoes. “And so it’s basically like, there is a scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult and it does lead, I think young people, to have a legitimate question. Ya know, should—is it okay to still have children?”

694940094001_6002732585001_6002729117001-vs.jpg

Ocasio-Cortez says there is a ‘legitimate question’ that needs to be asked: ‘Is it okay to still have children?’

Like AOC or not, it is true that many young people are anxious about bringing children into this world. Blame it on fear mongering, or environmental uncertainty, or debt cliffs, or whatever else is out there making people worried about the future.

She's currently the most frequently publicized person across nearly all media, news and otherwise.

One thing she's got in spades is fame and exposure. Bernie never had that. Kids in screwals across America are even cheering "The new Green Deal" I hear.

You can laugh, but as dumb as she is, there's an even larger base of morons eager to see her rise to the top.

2020 will be interesting (no, I didn't say she would run for Prez in 2020, you dodo)...but let's watch her supporters rise and what the imbecile Left Communist base achieves.

Especially since more and more equally moronic Right Wingers are boycotting the election process and not even voting.

Just an opinion, but I think we're no longer "on the brink"...we fell over the cliff already. Too late.

Like AOC or not, it is true that many young people are anxious about bringing children into this world. Blame it on fear mongering, or environmental uncertainty, or debt cliffs, or whatever else is out there making people worried about the future.

There are cave drawings talking about the anxiety of starting a family.

She's currently the most frequently publicized person across nearly all media, news and otherwise.

One thing she's got in spades is fame and exposure. Bernie never had that.

You can laugh, but as dumb as she is, there's an even larger base of morons eager to see her rise to the top.

2020 will be interesting (no, I didn't say she would run for Prez in 2020, you dodo)...but let's watch her supporters rise and what the imbecile Left Communist base achieves.

Especially since more and more equally moronic Right Wingers are boycotting the election process and not even voting.

Amazon cooked her goose....she'll be back to bartending in 2021.

This is why it is so important to encourage leftists to abort their children beyond the point of leftist extinction.

I wish that was true.
Do you have ANY idea how many idiot Americans think what she did was "good for America", ya know...fighting those E- vile corporations and all.

If you think "common sense" will still protect America, sadly, you're in for a rude awakening.
We've become an idiocracy. Maybe in tiny protected bubbles where you live people still have common sense so you get the illusion you're safe...but in the population centers like big cities where all the voters are, it's a totally different reality.

Last edited:

One thing she's got in spades is fame and exposure. Bernie never had that.

Ya gotta remember just how stupid her supporters are.

This is why it is so important to encourage leftists to abort their children beyond the point of leftist extinction.

Seems hard to believe there are any Leftists today as much as they worship at the altar of Planned Parenthood.
If their numbers are still growing even with all those abortions, imagine how many unwanted pregnancies liberals are generating.

Last edited:
I wish that was true.
Do you have ANY idea how many idiot Americans think what she did was "good for America", ya know...fighting those E- vile corporations and all.

Billboards in the Bronx pissing on her for chasing away 2,500 jobs....and it will be the leftist commissars who primary her to keep from losing the House....I don't see her surviving that.

You see, these Marxists can use any excuse to justify any means of oppression. “Having kids causes global warming”, hence they are given moral justification to implement a Chinese inspired “zero child” policy along with forced abortions. These people need to be exposed for what they are- left wing zealots.

Billboards in the Bronx pissing on her for chasing away 2,500 jobs....and it will be the leftist commissars who primary her to keep from losing the House....I don't see her surviving that.

Again, I HOPE YOU ARE CORRECT.
That's only in the Bronx and for all you know, those billboards are being put up by Conservatives or corporate interests....further angering and charging up her base. We'll see.
But I see far too much stupidity and brainwashing in this country.

Last edited:
I do tend to think having kids in this world that is and will be going through the tribulations.....

I often say having kids in this world can almost be seen as an act of cruelty.

When we see this and mainstream culture applauding it, we should know we are in a death spiral.

The Founding Fathers gave us a clear path to maintaining law and order and Constitutionality in this great land.

Unfortunately, they couldn't give future generations the BALLS to stand up against those pulling us back into the swamp of tyranny.

As I've said before ONLY TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS (not politicians) could save America at this point.

And they've chosen to pass. It will only become harder and harder to fight back as time passes.

As if anybody would want to have kids with this donkey-faced moron: :disbelief:

“Our planet is going to face disaster if we don’t turn this ship around,” she said, as she chopped sweet potatoes. “And so it’s basically like, there is a scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult and it does lead, I think young people, to have a legitimate question. Ya know, should—is it okay to still have children?”

694940094001_6002732585001_6002729117001-vs.jpg

Ocasio-Cortez says there is a ‘legitimate question’ that needs to be asked: ‘Is it okay to still have children?’

Until AOC, I was under the impression Valley Girls had died out from lack of Oxygen.

(too stupid to breathe)

Forum List

Back