AOC Loves Texans

While "Lyin' Ted" was off in Mexico, the Rep from New York raised $1 Million for Texas charities.
We all know how much the Republicans despise AOC, but c'mon now. She did good.

"While the Texas Senator was doing all this, a Congresswoman from New York City went to work for his constituents, because someone had to."

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised $1 million for the people of Texas. All of it will be distributed to five Texas charities."

While Ted Cruz was rushing back to America, AOC raised $1 million for the people of Texas - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
Raw Story? FFS! WTF is wrong with you?
It's all over the media. Would you prefer CBS:

How about FOX:

or Newsweek:

I’ll take them over any of the websites the are extreme like brietbart or raw story. How the hell can anyone believe what either post? They are garbage sites.

Because they LINK TO THEIR SOURCE, Dumbass.
Again, the fact that some story they choose to post gives you the freaking vapors, is irrelevant.

I don’t waste my time to go to raw story or Breitbart not worth my time. Thanks for the insult, nice to know you are still an asshole, thanks for the reminder.

It's RIGHT THERE ON THE PAGE.
It's LINKED.
Plus you got several other sources for the SAME TWEET that you even QUOTED.

:banghead:

I don’t care, I read the post and that was it. If you don’t like it I’m good with that.

You shot yourself in the foot because you didn't bother to read what would have contradicted you.

There's an easy way around that --- CHECK IT OUT FIRST.

Beyoncé signed up 130,000 people to help them with up to $1,000, all the while Rick Perry is telling the press that Texans like being put through hell to satiate the greed of the capitalist.
not impressed with the RICH helping people with $$$.....

You'd rather have the poor do it, huh.
hahhahahahahahahahah-you can't comprehend basic English----there is NOTHING in my post that is anywhere near that.........I said I'm not impressed with the rich giving out $$$$...it's like someone making 50,000$ a year giving a dollar.....is it nice/good/etc? sure--but they are no St Teresa--or that other saint, Saint Floyd

Beyoncé signed up 130,000 people to help them with up to $1,000, all the while Rick Perry is telling the press that Texans like being put through hell to satiate the greed of the capitalist.

But hey, if you're not impressed with the rich helping out, this must have rocked your world....

donald-trump-play-doh.jpg
AND--AND--YES, I'm more impressed with the poor giving to charity --it's harder for them
NOW do you understand that basic concept?

Beto called people, and told them he felt their pain, or something to that effect?

AOS got her name back in the headlines to hide all the 'republicans are trying to kill me' memes?

Cruz?

never been overly fond of him anyway.
(remember green eggs and ham? I do)
<yawn>
Beto organized, set up, funded and directed a phone boiler room to connect people with the resources they needed at that moment. That's a bit more than making some calls and being sympathetic.

AOC raised million of dollar to help texans with no discernable ulterior motive.

Both of those things are a bit more impactful than throwing paper towels.

While "Lyin' Ted" was off in Mexico, the Rep from New York raised $1 Million for Texas charities.

"While the Texas Senator was doing all this, a Congresswoman from New York City went to work for his constituents, because someone had to."

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised $1 million for the people of Texas. All of it will be distributed to five Texas charities."

While Ted Cruz was rushing back to America, AOC raised $1 million for the people of Texas - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Raw Story is a bad site to get info and a lot of misinformation is spewed, so I won’t waste my time reading the crap. Find a better site.

Now, if AOC did do as claimed, the good for her. I Ike AOC, I disagree with a lot of her positions, however she is true to her beliefs, unklike 99% of the politicians in DC.

It's very easy to find out the truth if you don't like the source in the OP.

I do it all the time. I look it up on a search. It just takes a minute.

Raw Story got it half right. AOC didn't raise 1 million dollars for Texas.

She raised 2 million dollars.

If you don't like the Houston Chronicle as a source, look it up yourself. I found many reports on a different news outlets so I'm sure if you did that search you will find a source you like.

Or maybe not.

I'm not a big AOC fan and I don't like to have to defend her but in this situation she did the right thing while cruz ran to Mexico to leave the people of Texas to fend for themselves.

She didn't have to do anything to help. She did it because it was the right thing to do. I have gained some respect for her because of this.

I like AOC, she is a very passionate person and I do agree with her but I respect her for her beliefs. I didn’t dispute what she did, I don’t and won’t validate raw story or any far left or right site. I didn’t have time to lookup yesterday as I have a life and I’m moving this week. The op needs to post a credible site.

Raw Story? FFS! WTF is wrong with you?
It's all over the media. Would you prefer CBS:

How about FOX:

or Newsweek:

I’ll take them over any of the websites the are extreme like brietbart or raw story. How the hell can anyone believe what either post? They are garbage sites.

Because they LINK TO THEIR SOURCE, Dumbass.
Again, the fact that some story they choose to post gives you the freaking vapors, is irrelevant.

I don’t waste my time to go to raw story or Breitbart not worth my time. Thanks for the insult, nice to know you are still an asshole, thanks for the reminder.

It's RIGHT THERE ON THE PAGE.
It's LINKED.
Plus you got several other sources for the SAME TWEET that you even QUOTED.

:banghead:

I don’t care, I read the post and that was it. If you don’t like it I’m good with that.

You shot yourself in the foot because you didn't bother to read what would have contradicted you.

There's an easy way around that --- CHECK IT OUT FIRST.

Thanks, I’ll take it under advisement with my attorneys.

You conveniently forgot to mention her motivation...the caveat.
She’s trying to funnel American cash to her illegal pet humans in El Paso, Del Rio and Laredo.

But hey, if you're not impressed with the rich helping out, this must have rocked your world....

AND--AND--YES, I'm more impressed with the poor giving to charity --it's harder for them

Yep. "Lose-lose". I've heard of that.

Raw Story is a bad site to get info and a lot of misinformation is spewed, so I won’t waste my time reading the crap. Find a better site.

Now, if AOC did do as claimed, the good for her. I Ike AOC, I disagree with a lot of her positions, however she is true to her beliefs, unklike 99% of the politicians in DC.

If you don't like the Houston Chronicle as a source, look it up yourself. I found many reports on a different news outlets so I'm sure if you did that search you will find a source you like.

Or maybe not.

I'm not a big AOC fan and I don't like to have to defend her but in this situation she did the right thing while cruz ran to Mexico to leave the people of Texas to fend for themselves.

She didn't have to do anything to help. She did it because it was the right thing to do. I have gained some respect for her because of this.

I like AOC, she is a very passionate person and I do agree with her but I respect her for her beliefs. I didn’t dispute what she did, I don’t and won’t validate raw story or any far left or right site. I didn’t have time to lookup yesterday as I have a life and I’m moving this week. The op needs to post a credible site.

So lemme get this straight.

You "don't have time" to click on a link that would have shown you its evidence in three seconds...

Yet somehow you DO have time to whine and whine and whine about not clicking that link for days on end, over and over and over.

Might want to hire an accountant.

In closing ---- when an OP posts a link that verifies its source, with a link, that *IS* a credible site. Regardless how much you'd like to whine about it day after day.

Or maybe not.

So lemme get this straight.

You "don't have time" to click on a link that would have shown you its evidence in three seconds...

Yet somehow you DO have time to whine and whine and whine about not clicking that link for days on end, over and over and over.

Might want to hire an accountant.

Thank you, I’ll take it under advisement with my attorneys.

Or maybe not.

Well if you don't like the source, find one you do like.

Just because you don't like the source doesn't mean their story is not true.

If you're going to bash a source don't you think that it's up to you to prove your words? The proper thing to have done was to look it up yourself then comment.

If you had done the proper thing, you wouldn't have written what I replied to.

You don't decided what someone else posts and what sites they use.

I don't like the far right sources the trump people post but I don't just make blanket statements without looking it up.

Look at it this way, you get the opportunity to debunk something that's not true. I do it all the time. I look the subject up, find that the OP of a post isn't true then get to have fun tearing apart the OP.

Just like I had fun tearing apart your problem with the story just because of where it came from.

Not finding the true facts while complaining about someone else's source is never a good idea.

Beto called people, and told them he felt their pain, or something to that effect?

AOS got her name back in the headlines to hide all the 'republicans are trying to kill me' memes?

Cruz?

<yawn>
So let me get this straight--you've got an unemployed rich politician with nothing to do who wanders around the state saying "I feel your pain" and a carpet bagging New Yorker who is disregarding the problems of her own constituency to go down and be a busy body in someone else's state. Sounds productive to me. NOT.

Cruz?

<yawn>
So let me get this straight--you've got an unemployed rich politician with nothing to do who wanders around the state saying "I feel your pain" and a carpet bagging New Yorker who is disregarding the problems of her own constituency to go down and be a busy body in someone else's state. Sounds productive to me. NOT.

Link to "disregarding the problems of her own constituency"?

What'd she do, run off to Cancun?

Cruz?

<yawn>

Link to "disregarding the problems of her own constituency"?

What'd she do, run off to Cancun?
Did she raise a million for her constituents that are in need? Ask another moronic question.

Cruz?

<yawn>
Your comment sounds stupid to me. DEFINITELY

Beto called people, and told them he felt their pain, or something to that effect? AOS got her name back in the headlines to hide all the 'republicans are trying to kill me' memes? Cruz? never been overly fond of him anyway.
(remember green eggs and ham? I do)<yawn>
Link to "disregarding the problems of her own constituency"? What'd she do, run off to Cancun?
Did she raise a million for her constituents that are in need? Ask another moronic question.
I'm sure she's done plenty for her constituents. It's kind of ironic that you're complaining about moronic questions and then ask one your own! :auiqs.jpg:

Yep. "Lose-lose". I've heard of that.
..you people are so full of HATE you can't comprehend basic issues/etc

Forum List

Back