AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Du_vb09WsAYlwlX

Republicans try to reduce love between two gays as butt sex because they don’t really know what love is. Read what Trump said about how he treats women. That’s how Republican men treat their wives because that’s all that’s all they know. It’s not real love. They’re just there for sex and to cook dinner for the men.
“They let you do it”
So if a hot girl wants you to fcuk them,, do you say no?? Lol
See what I mean? You don’t even know the difference between “they let you do it“ and you’re being desired.
Girls I’ve been with desire me. They want me. I don’t attack them and hope they don’t tell anybody. Not like most Republican men do.

Oh get off your fucking soapbox. I've never "attacked" a woman in my life.

You actually believe 10s of millions of "Republican men" are rapists? Jesus Christ what in the ever loving FUCK is wrong with you people?
I suspect “some Republicans don’t rape“. Don’t you mind being thrown together with rapists? You do it to Hispanics.
80% or republican woman are saying they been raped?

Du_vb09WsAYlwlX

Republicans try to reduce love between two gays as butt sex because they don’t really know what love is. Read what Trump said about how he treats women. That’s how Republican men treat their wives because that’s all that’s all they know. It’s not real love. They’re just there for sex and to cook dinner for the men.
“They let you do it”
See what I mean? You don’t even know the difference between “they let you do it“ and you’re being desired.
Girls I’ve been with desire me. They want me. I don’t attack them and hope they don’t tell anybody. Not like most Republican men do.

So then you’ve been with zero girls? Thanks for confirming.
That’s sad. That you’ve never had a girl come on to you because she desired you. You’re really missing something special. Well maybe it’s better you don’t know. You can’t miss what you don’t understand.
Yes the desire Rich and powerful trump. That’s why they “let him” do it .. do you understand English?

What a load of crap. The green deal is a very general proclamation and has no details like that. Who's green deal are you talking about? The important thing is to have one and not be flat Earth Republican idiots...the only people in the world that haven't figured out global warming is true and obvious.
Get a education before you post! These climate details controls ALL PRODUCTION! That means democrats controls who works and who doesn’t! All Ingenuity gone all entrepreneurship ingenuity gone all entrepreneurship Jean , you will arrest thousands of people. Fine millions..
that will never happen..

OBAMA JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE ON THE COAST ..
he doesn’t even believe your climate change bull shot
One thing for sure, the green deal is not what they call it on the fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc garbage propaganda machine, super duper. You have no link to what you say because you are an idiot. Oops brainwashed functional moron.
The Green New Deal is about power, not the planet

Why do you deny facts? You democrats are a sick group
The details you mentioned are Pure fantasy, super duper.
Cool story
The green deal is a proclamation not a plan. why is the GOP so brainwashed they are the only people who deny global warming in the world. Well we know why they are brainwashed fools can't stand to watch anything but Fox and Rush Limbaugh Savage etc etc etc. So misinformed it's amazing.

Du_vb09WsAYlwlX

“They let you do it”

That’s sad. That you’ve never had a girl come on to you because she desired you. You’re really missing something special. Well maybe it’s better you don’t know. You can’t miss what you don’t understand.

Don’t project little man. We are discussing you and how you have been with zero girls by your operational definition.

Du_vb09WsAYlwlX

“They let you do it”

Yes the desire Rich and powerful trump. That’s why they “let him” do it .. do you understand English?

Look at his troll avatar. Deantard is an asshole.

Get a education before you post! These climate details controls ALL PRODUCTION! That means democrats controls who works and who doesn’t! All Ingenuity gone all entrepreneurship ingenuity gone all entrepreneurship Jean , you will arrest thousands of people. Fine millions..
that will never happen..

OBAMA JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE ON THE COAST ..
he doesn’t even believe your climate change bull shot
One thing for sure, the green deal is not what they call it on the fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc garbage propaganda machine, super duper. You have no link to what you say because you are an idiot. Oops brainwashed functional moron.

Cool story
The green deal is a proclamation not a plan. why is the GOP so brainwashed they are the only people who deny global warming in the world. Well we know why they are brainwashed fools can't stand to watch anything but Fox and Rush Limbaugh Savage etc etc etc. So misinformed it's amazing.
Call it what you want snow flake.. McConnell put the law up for vote and nobody voted for it lol because you all are insane

The Washington examiner and the Washington Times are fake newspapers. Just far-right websites. One is owned by the moon family, the other by the adelson family. Pure propaganda. A good Healthcare system even single-payer is not a takeover of anything, just making an intelligent way of paying for it, will bring cost down by 30%. Etc etc.
Debate the facts.. they lay out what the plan
Says.. you can’t.. it’s why democrats cant win elections
The details you mention are Pure fantasy especially the mass arrests. Absolute idiocy.
Ok so what do you think federal law is? Lol dumb ass
What do you mean? LOL

The Washington examiner and the Washington Times are fake newspapers. Just far-right websites. One is owned by the moon family, the other by the adelson family. Pure propaganda. A good Healthcare system even single-payer is not a takeover of anything, just making an intelligent way of paying for it, will bring cost down by 30%. Etc etc.
The details you mention are Pure fantasy especially the mass arrests. Absolute idiocy.
What do you mean? LOL
It’s over your head

What do you mean? LOL
It’s over your head
It's garbage propaganda.

Cool story
Call it what you want snow flake.. McConnell put the law up for vote and nobody voted for it lol because you all are insane
Republicans will give that industry to the Chinese too....

Du_vb09WsAYlwlX

“They let you do it”

Don’t project little man. We are discussing you and how you have been with zero girls by your operational definition.
Seriously what is wrong with you, troll?

What do you mean? LOL
It’s over your head
It's garbage propaganda.
That’s all you democrats have is propaganda

Du_vb09WsAYlwlX

“They let you do it”

17 women accused him.

“They let you do it”

17 women accused him.
That’s it? Most rich men have 50 fake charges

What do you mean? LOL
It’s over your head
It's garbage propaganda.
Yes yes why does the whole world of Journalism and law enforcement agree with us and all you have is bought off pundits making up stuff. Read something not Published by Rupert Murdoch dingbat.

“They let you do it”

Seriously what is wrong with you, troll?

Priceless projection, you don't have a single informational response on this board. Just ad hominem attacks. You are the ultimate troll.

What do you mean? LOL
It’s over your head
It's garbage propaganda.
Yes yes why does the whole world of Journalism and law enforcement agree with us and all you have is bought off pundits making up stuff. Read something not Published by Rupert Murdoch dingbat.
I use independent new sources. Fox News is owned by democrats

What do you mean? LOL
It’s over your head
It's garbage propaganda.
Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdoch like the Wall Street journal. And a Saudi Arabian sheik. Your independent ones are off the charts. It's too easy to make money off you guys. And usually they're started by the GOP, super duper. They make you hate all kinds of people with phony scandals while they steal you blind.

It’s over your head
It's garbage propaganda.
Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdoch like the Wall Street journal. And a Saudi Arabian sheik. Your independent ones are off the charts. It's too easy to make money off you guys. And usually they're started by the GOP, super duper. They make you hate all kinds of people with phony scandals while they steal you blind.
I been on the Fox News, I know who the ceo is.. it’s run by democrats go away

Forum List

Back