AOC: Our side doesn’t name-call like those xenophobic, white supremacists on the right

The only humans dumber are her supporters.
I never thought highly of New York, but between AOC and Chuck Schumer I now do not think highly of New York voters.

I never thought highly of New York, but between AOC and Chuck Schumer I now do not think highly of New York voters.
/----/ It's all downstate New Yorkers. Like upstate California, northern New York is pretty conservative.

She is the perfect example of an educated idiot.
She lacks greatly in critical thinking and complex reasoning.

/----/ It's all downstate New Yorkers. Like upstate California, northern New York is pretty conservative.
I
I have family, lots of folks, all over ny and New England. I moved west 26 years ago and now I don't understand why otherwise decent people vote for such idiots. Even my "conservative" family in Jamestown believes in and votes for more government intervention every time.
That is not conservative, except in comparison to the extreme left.

She is the perfect example of an educated idiot.
She lacks greatly in critical thinking and complex reasoning.

And with the recent news one wonders how much of a bribe or bribes it cost for that "education".

EB97B207-1927-44F2-B78D-98953264F59D.gif

Forum List

Back