AOC Proposes Bill to Deprogram Trump Supporters and Stolen Election "Conspiracy Theorists"

There should be some nice land in the countryside that Pol Pot would approve of for the re-education camps.

View attachment 443791
Well, that's stupid. I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

Uh.... hello?? Have you even so much as read this board?

It's also worth noting that nowhere was Cortéz quoted using the term "de-program". Nor did the article link to it. Nor is she quoted on any assessment of how big a "swath" white supremacy is anyway, merely calling it "nihilist".

Uh....hello?? Have you seen my ignore list on this board?

She used de-radicalize which is a thing and de-program is what it does. It's a thing used in other countries to "de-program" terrorists. There are several. For example, the prisons in Italy use them because that is where many individuals become radicalized.

How would I see your Ignore list?

I'm just saying, the title is taking leaps. It's taken from the source article headline, which also takes leaps. The quote is not in there. Check me.

When somebody -- in this case the New York Post, not exactly a bastion of objectivity -- sees fit to change somebody's words into what they would have liked them to say, they're being dishonest.
It's implied and in this case it's accurate.

(Because I post my list every once in awhile)

Maybe the first time was posted in Croation, I dunno, but you DON'T get to change somebody's words to what you wish they had said. That subject chose the words they chose and did not choose the words they didn't. Therefore morphing somebody's terms IS dishonest. PERIOD.

Fer fuxsake this is a bait headline used to sell papers, or today, clicks.

There should be some nice land in the countryside that Pol Pot would approve of for the re-education camps.

View attachment 443791
Well, that's stupid. I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

While I think her proposal is ridiculous...the Q-anon cult is making subtle but alarming inroads.

No more than any other "group". The conspiracy theories that are listed in the article were all debunked some time ago.
Yes. But people still believe them. What other Cult groups are so intertwined in our political system that even elected officials espouse them?

Actually... It seems like many people, including posters here, WANT to have a civil war. I just can't figure out why they are doing these things unless they are trying to get people riled up.

I would love to see the lefts reaction to a Republican saying we need to de-radicalize or de-program BLM people. You'd be going nuts.

View attachment 443791

It's also worth noting that nowhere was Cortéz quoted using the term "de-program". Nor did the article link to it. Nor is she quoted on any assessment of how big a "swath" white supremacy is anyway, merely calling it "nihilist".

She used de-radicalize which is a thing and de-program is what it does. It's a thing used in other countries to "de-program" terrorists. There are several. For example, the prisons in Italy use them because that is where many individuals become radicalized.

I'm just saying, the title is taking leaps. It's taken from the source article headline, which also takes leaps. The quote is not in there. Check me.

When somebody -- in this case the New York Post, not exactly a bastion of objectivity -- sees fit to change somebody's words into what they would have liked them to say, they're being dishonest.

Maybe the first time was posted in Croation, I dunno, but you DON'T get to change somebody's words to what you wish they had said. That subject chose the words they chose and did not choose the words they didn't. Therefore morphing somebody's terms IS dishonest. PERIOD.

Therefore, we shall focus on The New York Post and completely ignore what she is suggesting.

View attachment 443791
White Supremacist = W. Civ/Enlightenment. What they mean is we gotta get rid of the Constitution, laws, and system of government because white guys did that LOL. Just a Marxist trick.

View attachment 443791

While I think her proposal is ridiculous...the Q-anon cult is making subtle but alarming inroads.

Actually... It seems like many people, including posters here, WANT to have a civil war. I just can't figure out why they are doing these things unless they are trying to get people riled up.

View attachment 443791

Therefore, we shall focus on The New York Post and completely ignore what she is suggesting.

Therefore let's go back to your initial post which reads:

I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

Indeed there was more to the story, "more" being "less". I pointed that out, and noted that there was no quantification given, nor was there a "de-program".

Go read it for yourself. Prove me wrong.

View attachment 443791

No more than any other "group". The conspiracy theories that are listed in the article were all debunked some time ago.
Yes. But people still believe them. What other Cult groups are so intertwined in our political system that even elected officials espouse them?
My God, look at the crap you believe. Where the Hell are you coming from?

View attachment 443791

Sovereign Citizen Arthur Richard Marple?

The people that believe these things don't normally do "research". They are in areas where there is not a great deal of legitimate sources.

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

Indeed there was more to the story, "more" being "less". I pointed that out, and noted that there was no quantification given, nor was there a "de-program".

No. I know what she meant because I already have knowledge of those programs. Thanks for playing Pogo.

View attachment 443791

My God, look at the crap you believe. Where the Hell are you coming from?
Wait...........what?

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

No. I know what she meant because I already have knowledge of those programs. Thanks for playing Pogo.

Whatever you have knowledge of, isn't part of the story.

I always find amusing the argument that "don't tell me what you mean, *I* will tell you what you mean".
Critical thinking is a lost art.

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

I always find amusing the argument that "don't tell me what you mean, *I* will tell you what you mean".
We learned that when the Left gave us their take on Islam. Next.

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

We learned that when the Left gave us their take on Islam. Next.

Number one, "Islam" is not a political topic, and number two, it is impossible for "the left" or "the right" or "the middle" to collectively issue any kind of "take". Next?

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

"Wound my heart with a monotonous languor"

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

It's deprogramming.

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

It's deprogramming.

As I said ........... amusing.

Know why posters here are not allowed to change another poster's words?

Forum List

Back