AOC Proposes Bill to Deprogram Trump Supporters and Stolen Election "Conspiracy Theorists"

There should be some nice land in the countryside that Pol Pot would approve of for the re-education camps.

View attachment 443791
Well, that's stupid. I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

While I think her proposal is ridiculous...the Q-anon cult is making subtle but alarming inroads.

Actually... It seems like many people, including posters here, WANT to have a civil war. I just can't figure out why they are doing these things unless they are trying to get people riled up.
There should be some nice land in the countryside that Pol Pot would approve of for the re-education camps.

View attachment 443791
Well, that's stupid. I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

Uh.... hello?? Have you even so much as read this board?

It's also worth noting that nowhere was Cortéz quoted using the term "de-program". Nor did the article link to it. Nor is she quoted on any assessment of how big a "swath" white supremacy is anyway, merely calling it "nihilist".

Uh....hello?? Have you seen my ignore list on this board?

She used de-radicalize which is a thing and de-program is what it does. It's a thing used in other countries to "de-program" terrorists. There are several. For example, the prisons in Italy use them because that is where many individuals become radicalized.

How would I see your Ignore list?

I'm just saying, the title is taking leaps. It's taken from the source article headline, which also takes leaps. The quote is not in there. Check me.

When somebody -- in this case the New York Post, not exactly a bastion of objectivity -- sees fit to change somebody's words into what they would have liked them to say, they're being dishonest.
It's implied and in this case it's accurate.

(Because I post my list every once in awhile)

Maybe the first time was posted in Croation, I dunno, but you DON'T get to change somebody's words to what you wish they had said. That subject chose the words they chose and did not choose the words they didn't. Therefore morphing somebody's terms IS dishonest. PERIOD.

Fer fuxsake this is a bait headline used to sell papers, or today, clicks.
Therefore, we shall focus on The New York Post and completely ignore what she is suggesting.

Therefore let's go back to your initial post which reads:

I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

Indeed there was more to the story, "more" being "less". I pointed that out, and noted that there was no quantification given, nor was there a "de-program".

Go read it for yourself. Prove me wrong.
No. I know what she meant because I already have knowledge of those programs. Thanks for playing Pogo.

Whatever you have knowledge of, isn't part of the story.

I always find amusing the argument that "don't tell me what you mean, *I* will tell you what you mean".
Critical thinking is a lost art.

"Wound my heart with a monotonous languor"

See--- now I would click on a headline like that. :thup:

View attachment 443791

While I think her proposal is ridiculous...the Q-anon cult is making subtle but alarming inroads.

Actually... It seems like many people, including posters here, WANT to have a civil war. I just can't figure out why they are doing these things unless they are trying to get people riled up.

View attachment 443791

It's also worth noting that nowhere was Cortéz quoted using the term "de-program". Nor did the article link to it. Nor is she quoted on any assessment of how big a "swath" white supremacy is anyway, merely calling it "nihilist".

She used de-radicalize which is a thing and de-program is what it does. It's a thing used in other countries to "de-program" terrorists. There are several. For example, the prisons in Italy use them because that is where many individuals become radicalized.

I'm just saying, the title is taking leaps. It's taken from the source article headline, which also takes leaps. The quote is not in there. Check me.

When somebody -- in this case the New York Post, not exactly a bastion of objectivity -- sees fit to change somebody's words into what they would have liked them to say, they're being dishonest.

Maybe the first time was posted in Croation, I dunno, but you DON'T get to change somebody's words to what you wish they had said. That subject chose the words they chose and did not choose the words they didn't. Therefore morphing somebody's terms IS dishonest. PERIOD.

Therefore, we shall focus on The New York Post and completely ignore what she is suggesting.

I would like to say there must be more to the story but it's AOC. There usually isn't. She truly believes that there is this huge swath of people that are white supremacists.

Indeed there was more to the story, "more" being "less". I pointed that out, and noted that there was no quantification given, nor was there a "de-program".

No. I know what she meant because I already have knowledge of those programs. Thanks for playing Pogo.

I always find amusing the argument that "don't tell me what you mean, *I* will tell you what you mean".
We learned that when the Left gave us their take on Islam. Next.

Number one, "Islam" is not a political topic, and number two, it is impossible for "the left" or "the right" or "the middle" to collectively issue any kind of "take". Next?
First, if you knew anything about Islam you would know it is political. When 60% of the scriptures is how to treat non Muslims. It does not get anymore political. Second, You are a lightweight projectionist and liar.

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

It's deprogramming.

As I said ........... amusing.

Know why posters here are not allowed to change another poster's words?

What is amusing is that you are spending a hell of a lot of time avoiding what the woman is talking about. That is funny as all get out. Don't you agree?

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

It's deprogramming.

What is amusing is that you are spending a hell of a lot of time avoiding what the woman is talking about. That is funny as all get out. Don't you agree?

Nape. I'm more amused that you can't admit you overstepped. The psychology is curious.

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

It's deprogramming.

Nape. I'm more amused that you can't admit you overstepped. The psychology is curious.

I overstepped nothing. Again. Thanks for playing.

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

It's deprogramming.

Did you find any quote saying "deprogramming" in the article?

Did you find any quantification in there as you claimed?

No?

Well then you overstepped. And so did the New York Post.

Again as far as what the subject said or didn't say, as I pointed out WAY back the article gives no link to it, so we just have to take their word for it.

That's again, the word of the New York Post. A tabloid.

Which brings us back to, what ideas, groups, beliefs, individuals will she decide that needs to be deprogrammed? Does she have any parameters?

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

It's deprogramming.

No?

Again as far as what the subject said or didn't say, as I pointed out WAY back the article gives no link to it, so we just have to take their word for it.

If this is not your cup of tea then you are free to go to another thread and pretend there that nothing is occurring.

View attachment 443791
Bill Gates owns a lot of farmland. Re-education camps would not bother him.

Reprogramming them thar conspiracy theorists might also shut down those pesky pizza gate folks, with their crazy theories after the Podesta emails got dumped by Wikileaks.

EWUBfIHUYAEi__o

View attachment 443791

Wait, we're supposed to pay attention to the actual words she used, but only pay attention to what the hate merchants claim TRUMP! said in his infamous speech?

I would love to see the lefts reaction to a Republican saying we need to de-radicalize or de-program BLM people. You'd be going nuts.
We already have something very similar. Observe the left's reaction to TRUMP! telling people at a rally to go peacefully protest something.

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

It's deprogramming.

No?

If this is not your cup of tea then you are free to go to another thread and pretend there that nothing is occurring.

I see, so you're one of these people who just has to get the last word huh. Okay go ahead, I don't care.

Ooops, I ruined that one didn't I.

It's worth noting at this point that this is not the first time you and I have done battle over your proclivity to assume facts not in evidence. Think it might be a pattern?

Okay, last word. Go.

View attachment 443791

It's the communistic mindset. She must have read some of the book 1984 before she decided to become a Democrat.
You honestly believe that idiot has ever read a book?

View attachment 443791
The young today and their foolish optimism.

The RWNJs cannot be deprogrammed, the GOP's Southern Strategy has had six long decades to pound the mindset the Party into the rock-hard skulls of the RWNJs. It has been encouraged by parents for those same decades and prepared the rock-hard skulls of their children to receive the GOP's programming. So now, being a RWNJ encompasses generations.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

This is what communists do. They fraud through an election coup, shut down opposition speech, and send tens of thousands of troops to the capitol. Classic communism. The useful idiots on the low end will swing when the purge moves on to concentration camps and killings of the opposition. Get ready.

View attachment 443791
Bill Gates owns a lot of farmland. Re-education camps would not bother him.

Reprogramming them thar conspiracy theorists might also shut down those pesky pizza gate folks, with their crazy theories after the Podesta emails got dumped by Wikileaks.

EWUBfIHUYAEi__o
There is no "pizza gate".
That's part of a chain of emails. It's probably easier to read here: RE: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat - WikiLeaks

Well, since Hillary stood with Moynihan at his farm with bales of hay to run for the Senate seat, HELLO SPEAKER Littman! Tamera Luzzatto Senior Vice President, Government Relations The Pew Charitable Trusts | 901 E Street, N.W. | Washington, DC 20004-1409 p: 202.540.6501 |e: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> | f: 202.552.2299 | www.pewtrusts.org<The Pew Charitable Trusts> Executive Assistant – Raven Duvall | e: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> |p: 202.552.2003 From: Drew Littman [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:26 PM To: Tamera Luzzatto Cc: Trudy Vincent; Jon Haber-work; Bonnie Levin-work; Liz Savage; Katherine Klein; John Gomperts; [email protected]; Luke Albee; Beth Donovan; Tom Rosenstiel-personal; Marcus, Ruth ([email protected]); Jon Leibowitz-work; Rima Sirota; Drew Fields; John Podesta; David Leiter; Laurie Rubiner-work; Chris Spanos Subject: Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat

Thanks for remembering me, as I was planning to use the farm as the backdrop to announce my candidacy for speaker of the house. On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Tamera Luzzatto <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

HOOOOORAYYYYYYYYY, forgot Drew the last time as in also, so see y’all on Saturday at 1 or when you arrive. Tamera Luzzatto Senior Vice President, Government Relations The Pew Charitable Trusts | 901 E Street, N.W. | Washington, DC 20004-1409 p: 202.540.6501<tel:202.540.6501> |e: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> | f: 202.552.2299<tel:202.552.2299> | www.pewtrusts.org<The Pew Charitable Trusts> Executive Assistant – Raven Duvall | e: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> |p: 202.552.2003<tel:202.552.2003> From: Trudy Vincent [mailto:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>] Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 11:45 AM To: Tamera Luzzatto Cc: Jon Haber-work; Bonnie Levin-work; Liz Savage; Katherine Klein; John Gomperts; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; Luke Albee; Beth Donovan; Tom Rosenstiel-personal; Marcus, Ruth ([email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>); Jon Leibowitz-work; Rima Sirota; John Podesta; David Leiter; Laurie Rubiner-work; Chris Spanos Subject: Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat we're in, thanks for the invite. On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Tamera Luzzatto <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes: We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun, and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo). I am ccing Trudy to repeat the invite, and sending pining wishes-you-could-come to Rima, John P, and Laurie & Chris. Con amore, Mrs. Farmer L Tamera Luzzatto Senior Vice President, Government Relations The Pew Charitable Trusts | 901 E Street, N.W. | Washington, DC 20004-1409 p: 202.540.6501<tel:202.540.6501> |e: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> | f: 202.552.2299<tel:202.552.2299> | www.pewtrusts.org<The Pew Charitable Trusts> Executive Assistant – Raven Duvall | e: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> |p: 202.552.2003<tel:202.552.2003>

View attachment 443791

View attachment 443791

It's deprogramming.

No?

I see, so you're one of these people who just has to get the last word huh. Okay go ahead, I don't care.

Ooops, I ruined that one didn't I.

It's worth noting at this point that this is not the first time you and I have done battle over your proclivity to assume facts not in evidence. Think it might be a pattern?

Okay, last word. Go.

It's not the first time you have attempted to hump my leg?

You have a tendency to avoid the topic. Indeed, you go out of your way not to address the topic. Your pattern is pretty obvious.

View attachment 443791

No more than any other "group". The conspiracy theories that are listed in the article were all debunked some time ago.
Yes. But people still believe them. What other Cult groups are so intertwined in our political system that even elected officials espouse them?

Hillary Rodham Clinton does believe in the vast right wing conspiracy, so you may have a point.

Forum List

Back