AOC Rebuffs ‘Fact-Checkers,’ Says The World Ending In 12 Years Was ‘Dry Humor.’

WTF? What's next, Russian collusion was dry humor also?
yeah, and the $200 million in funny money with laundry tags on it that went to the Clinton Library with Love from Russia for a little bit of uranium was just kidding around with Hillary from Putin. Oh, the irony of humor. /wah-wah trumpet

Uh. I had no idea the Left considered climate change to be a joke.

UN says it’s not a joke.
Global Warming of 1.5 ºC —

AOC got mad when people laughed and said it was a joke.
Ocasio-Cortez To Critics Of Green New Deal: "I Pity You For Your Role In History Right Now"

Then AOC said climate change was so urgent she got mad Republicans voted on her proposals.
Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal Is So Urgent That She’s Mad GOP Wants To Vote On It

Ocasio-Cortez Rebuffs ‘Fact-Checkers,’ Says The World Ending In 12 Years Was ‘Dry Humor’

She should have told Beto, because he echoed her comments about the world ending in 12 years.

I don't know which one is dumber...Crazy Bernie or Beto. Beto has tanked with dumb remark after dumb remark
and Crazy Bernie ended his campaign with his remarks that prisoners in prison should be allowed to vote. He lost
somewhere between 5 and 8% of his support a week after that remark and won't be getting it back.

She realized she looked stupid making thr claim. Rather than admitting she was wrong she is spinning it.

AOC insists her claim that the world could end in 12 years due to climate change was 'dry humor' | Daily Mail Online
The GOP is basically Dwight from The Office': AOC insists her claim that the world could end in 12 years due to climate change was 'dry humor'
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says her claim we have '12 years left' was 'dry humor'
  • AOC referenced a UN report that said emissions need to be cut in half in 12 years
  • But the congresswoman then said these claims were not literal and not serious
  • Last month she mentioned the '12 years' deadline in a tweet and in a live stream
  • Yeah, it is really dry humor when some lunatic bitch who has been duly elected into a position of power, that spews such lies about the end of the world. How many of her Fascist followers had committed crimes against normal people who just didnt believe in those lies. The only problem that I see, is that those who were lied to, still believe she is telling the truth..

Yeah, we were so dumb back then that we also figured Germany wouldn't follow a goofy looking, war-mongering lunatic, and if they did, the rest of Europe would take care of themselves without us. Stupid us, huh? Do your research, genius: mass hysteria over fictional radio broadcasts has happened all over the world at one time or another.

AOC insists her claim that the world could end in 12 years due to climate change was 'dry humor' | Daily Mail Online
The GOP is basically Dwight from The Office': AOC insists her claim that the world could end in 12 years due to climate change was 'dry humor'
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says her claim we have '12 years left' was 'dry humor'
  • AOC referenced a UN report that said emissions need to be cut in half in 12 years
  • But the congresswoman then said these claims were not literal and not serious
  • Last month she mentioned the '12 years' deadline in a tweet and in a live stream
  • Yeah, it is really dry humor when some lunatic bitch who has been duly elected into a position of power, that spews such lies about the end of the world. How many of her Fascist followers had committed crimes against normal people who just didnt believe in those lies. The only problem that I see, is that those who were lied to, still believe she is telling the truth..

Yeah, we were so dumb back then that we also figured Germany wouldn't follow a goofy looking, war-mongering lunatic, and if they did, the rest of Europe would take care of themselves without us. Stupid us, huh? Do your research, genius: mass hysteria over fictional radio broadcasts has happened all over the world at one time or another.

^ idiot no doubt believes that Obama thinks there are 57 states

Hell after three years of lies by Trump every damn day I am so used to lies I think they are normal.

She's so full of shit, she's not even a good liar. But then again I don't expect someone with a brain the size of the cherry Starburst (which Trump likes so therefore liberals hate) to be a good liar.

Last edited:
I think everyone - even you liberals - can agree that AOC doesn't have the brainpower to do "dry humor" correctly. Nor do I think that trashy, buck-toothed, bug-eyed cheap $2 whore has any sense of humor whatsoever. She was dead serious about the world ending in 12 years and now this "humor" excuse is a cop out.

It is surprisingly easy for me to imagine that piece of female trash on street corners cajoling, "I'll fuck you for a pack of Camel filters. I'll suck and swallow for a beer."

"Dry humor"? Is that a pun on top of a pun? I doubt if the babe is that smart?

UN says it’s not a joke.

Ocasio-Cortez To Critics Of Green New Deal: "I Pity You For Your Role In History Right Now"

Then AOC said climate change was so urgent she got mad Republicans voted on her proposals.
Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal Is So Urgent That She’s Mad GOP Wants To Vote On It

Ocasio-Cortez Rebuffs ‘Fact-Checkers,’ Says The World Ending In 12 Years Was ‘Dry Humor’
Well, when the narrative has to be changed to not fit the initial behavior, well, the demmies change the narrative to whatever they wish it had been, so that someday the fairy god-mother will wave her magic wand, and it will, it will, ohhhh, it willlll come true! :confused:

Why not? Trump waived his magic wand and look at the economy we have today!

UN says it’s not a joke.

Taken from the tweet she posted....

This is a technique of the GOP, to take dry humor + sarcasm literally and “fact check” it.

Like the “world ending in 12 years” thing, you’d have to have the social intelligence of a sea sponge to think it’s literal.

I do recall 6th graders showing up at DF office,
asking her why doesn't she care
that the world is going to end in 12 years

So, yeah, shes right....cuz kids are sponges

Guess that's her technique

Oh please. The woman thinks the noise coming out of her kitchen sink when she flips a light switch is a sink vibrator.

UN says it’s not a joke.

hank johnson said the same thing about Guam tumping over....

I don't know who is DUMBER......

libtarded politicians or the Tards that support them.

The thing is the sheep believe them. Remember John FFFFFF Kerry when he told a hall of college kids to stay in school or they might end up in a place like Iraq? When you asked his defenders where the joke was at, they couldn't point it out.

I'm not laughing at her.

I am PISSED at her.

Wife went to grandsons last HS baseball game yesterday, had dinner afterwards.

He is scared shitless the world is going to end in 12 years, because of her comments, and the science backing her up.

His mom is going to be of no help, she's almost as liberal as AOC.

the kid is not a dummy. He starts college in the fall, as a sophomore.

But the BS he's getting from his parents, and the news sources he follows....
Teachers also brainwash the kids into believing that BS.
AOC is one of their many victims

I just can't understand how an entire generation could allow itself to be so brainwashed. Congratulations tards. You've succeeded in filling millions of skulls full of mush with your propaganda.

How? This is how:

AOC has captured the imagination of so many young people, so many women and so many nonpoliticos who really see her as a ray of light

AOC has captured the imagination of so many young people, so many women and so many nonpoliticos who really see her as a ray of light

Not many young people. Give them some credit. She stands no chance at being reelected. Even the stupid people of that district understand she's making an idiot of them every time she opens her mouth.

Forum List

Back