AOC Says It’s ‘Physically Impossible’ To Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps

I heard that yesterday, split a gut. rocks are smarter.

She must have had a hand in Iowa.

A former bartender now member of congress who actually "pulled herself up by her bootstraps" saying it cant be done.
You can't make this stuff up.
No she has had help along the way to get into office. So she didn't just pull herself up. Not an endorsement of her just a fact of living in this world.
so she got pulled by her hair kicking and screaming?

A former bartender now member of congress who actually "pulled herself up by her bootstraps" saying it cant be done.
No she has had help along the way to get into office. So she didn't just pull herself up. Not an endorsement of her just a fact of living in this world.
One of her biggest supporters; Saikat Chakrabarti - Wikipedia And Justice Democrats is an American progressive political action committee founded on January 23, 2017, by Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk, Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, and Saikat Chakrabarti and Zack Exley, former leaders from the 2016 Bernie Sanders presidential campaign. Justice Democrats - Wikipedia

One of her biggest supporters; Saikat Chakrabarti - Wikipedia And Justice Democrats is an American progressive political action committee founded on January 23, 2017, by Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk, Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, and Saikat Chakrabarti and Zack Exley, former leaders from the 2016 Bernie Sanders presidential campaign. Justice Democrats - Wikipedia
Yep, I posted all of that last year. the Young Turks, trying to take over congress. They are from Turkey. destroy america from within.

Yep, I posted all of that last year. the Young Turks, trying to take over congress. They are from Turkey. destroy america from within.
I don't have time to read every single post on here. Thank you for your diligence.

I don't have time to read every single post on here. Thank you for your diligence.
Sorry, I didn't intend to leave that mark. I was more directing you to go read on the person who created the young turks and read his statements back when AOC won.

Sorry, I didn't mean to intend to leave that mark. I was more directing you to go read on the person who created the young turks and read his statements back when AOC won.
I read about that gal and their history few weeks ago. There is definitely a battle going down against us from haters of this country and its people; and they are a nasty bunch of peeps behind it from all sorts of angles. Good news is they do lose eventually but what everyone has to go through in the meantime and how long it takes to get back to a normal is not all written in stone. That will depend upon the people of the nation.

It is when you don't have boots to pull yourself up with to begin with....I doubt most "conservatives" will understand what I mean but its the truth.
I prefer Belleville DST 300 steel toe work boots. I use them where I work. Because I have a job that requires work.

I doubt retarded Nazis understand that.

9E01C897-7EB6-49A2-A449-BE4E2276B1FC.gif

It is when you don't have boots to pull yourself up with to begin with....I doubt most "conservatives" will understand what I mean but its the truth.
I prefer Belleville DST 300 steel toe work boots. I use them where I work. Because I have a job that requires work.

The only boots he owns.

upload_2020-2-7_16-53-37.jpeg

That's what welfare is for, but people like you want them to stay on it forever. Whenever the enrollment goes down, people like you liken it to people being forced off the rolls......next time make it more difficult.
Nonsense. I want to see people who are on welfare FORCED to either get into college or GED or whatever the next level of education for them would be, or forced to get job or skills training in general. I think its great if people get off welfare.

Oh snowflake....you make me laugh. My 13 year month old Chippewa steel toed boots have seen more work than you have.

That's what welfare is for, but people like you want them to stay on it forever. Whenever the enrollment goes down, people like you liken it to people being forced off the rolls......next time make it more difficult.
Nonsense. I want to see people who are on welfare FORCED to either get into college or GED or whatever the next level of education for them would be, or forced to get job or skills training in general. I think its great if people get off welfare.

Oh snowflake....you make me laugh. My 13 year month old Chippewa steel toed boots have seen more work than you have.
Odd. My Bellevilles last about 2 years before I wear them out.

I guess you don't work very hard after all. Can't wait to hear how it's the Jews' fault.

Oh snowflake....you make me laugh. My 13 month old Chippewa steel toed boots have seen more work than you have.
Odd. My Bellevilles last about 2 years before I wear them out.

I guess you don't work very hard after all. Can't wait to hear how it's the Jews' fault.
Guy at store said these last 5 years. As much as I paid for them they should.

Forum List

Back