AOC Says It’s ‘Physically Impossible’ To Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps

Related:

It’s Starting to Feel Like AOC Is a Republican Plant.

“One of the more bizarre aspects of AOC’s ongoing struggle with verbal diarrhea is that the media insists on celebrating everything she says actually having intellectual heft. Sure, it’s not unusual for the mainstream media to fawn over their own creations — Beto O’Rourke comes to mind — but the treatment of AOC stands out because she is truly a remarkably stupid woman.”

Ive been saying that for a year.......she cant be standing in front of a microphone enough if you are a Trump supporter. Lets hope she's standing next to Bernie at every opportunity in the coming months on the campaign trail. If you are a Trump guy, who knew you could be this fortunate?:2up:

That stupid B and her other knuckle scrapers belong in a zoo like this feller.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    449.5 KB · Views: 14
So what's your problem? Are you saying it is possible to literally pull yourself up by your bootstraps?
Metaphors fool you morons every time.
No shit, these people are not bright at all....if Trump supporters are stupid and rubes, then lefties have the IQ of a Sunflower. And lefties have zero sense of humor, they are so caught up in themselves and their crusades

"Unfortunately too many people are more interested in being factually right than morally right"
AOC

Because, it’s a physical impossibility to lift yourself up by a bootstrap, by your shoelaces,” she continued. “It’s physically impossible!”

I have to agree with her

"Unfortunately too many people are more interested in being factually right than morally right"
AOC

Is that ^^^^^^^ actually an AOC quotation?

Actually it was worse than that, I paraphrased. Here is the exact quote.

"Oh my goodness," an incredulous Ocasio-Cortez said.

"If people want to really blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue that they're missing the forest for the trees," she said. I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.""

Ocasio-Cortez: People More Concerned About Me Being "Factually Correct" Than "Morally Right"

Because, it’s a physical impossibility to lift yourself up by a bootstrap, by your shoelaces,” she continued. “It’s physically impossible!”

I have to agree with her

literally or "FIGURATIVELY" ?? huh?

AOC

Is that ^^^^^^^ actually an AOC quotation?

Actually it was worse than that, I paraphrased. Here is the exact quote.

"Oh my goodness," an incredulous Ocasio-Cortez said.

"If people want to really blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue that they're missing the forest for the trees," she said. I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.""

Ocasio-Cortez: People More Concerned About Me Being "Factually Correct" Than "Morally Right"

right----it's even worse than I thought---------it claims to be a SAINT

Related:

It’s Starting to Feel Like AOC Is a Republican Plant.

“One of the more bizarre aspects of AOC’s ongoing struggle with verbal diarrhea is that the media insists on celebrating everything she says actually having intellectual heft. Sure, it’s not unusual for the mainstream media to fawn over their own creations — Beto O’Rourke comes to mind — but the treatment of AOC stands out because she is truly a remarkably stupid woman.”

She’s such an idiot. Here she is trying to argue that arresting an illegal for a crime is a policy solely meant to separate them from their children:

Forum List

Back