AOC Says It’s ‘Physically Impossible’ To Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps

How many seconds until the Leftards fact check this?

upload_2020-2-7_10-7-49.jpeg

Because, it’s a physical impossibility to lift yourself up by a bootstrap, by your shoelaces,” she continued. “It’s physically impossible!”

I have to agree with her

literally or "FIGURATIVELY" ?? huh?
AOC said "physically." But then, of course, she could not have referenced the metaphor.

Like libtards, she's completely disconnected.

Related:

It’s Starting to Feel Like AOC Is a Republican Plant.

“One of the more bizarre aspects of AOC’s ongoing struggle with verbal diarrhea is that the media insists on celebrating everything she says actually having intellectual heft. Sure, it’s not unusual for the mainstream media to fawn over their own creations — Beto O’Rourke comes to mind — but the treatment of AOC stands out because she is truly a remarkably stupid woman.”

She’s such an idiot. Here she is trying to argue that arresting an illegal for a crime is a policy solely meant to separate them from their children:

She's a retard even by liberal standards.

The left is attracted to fuckwits like this. It validates their own internal defects and self-loathing.

aoc_quote.jpg
You could literally take scissors, cut out all those words individually, throw them up in the air, and whatever order they landed in would literally make more sense.

Perfect leader for the Dimwinger party.

"Unfortunately too many people are more interested in being factually right than morally right"
AOC

Is that ^^^^^^^ actually an AOC quotation?

Actually it was worse than that, I paraphrased. Here is the exact quote.

"Oh my goodness," an incredulous Ocasio-Cortez said.

"If people want to really blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue that they're missing the forest for the trees," she said. I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.""

Ocasio-Cortez: People More Concerned About Me Being "Factually Correct" Than "Morally Right"
Ouch, they have video of that......the dumbest republican looks like Einstein compared to her.

Theoretically, if taken literally, AOC is correct for once in her life... :cuckoo: .:lol:

you took it literally?
No she did, that's the funny part, she doesn't even know what it means.

sure she does-----she is justifying her constituency
I really don't think she does, I don't even think she graduated from college, she is a complete idiot

She actually DID graduate from college. One can only speculate who she had to sleep with to make that happen.

Theoretically, if taken literally, AOC is correct for once in her life... :cuckoo: .:lol:

you took it literally?

I really don't think she does, I don't even think she graduated from college, she is a complete idiot

She actually DID graduate from college. One can only speculate who she had to sleep with to make that happen.
A kind professor, no doubt, who let her pull herself up by her own bra straps.

you took it literally?

Well she didn't learn anything...….she would have learned more from Trump University

you took it literally?

A kind professor, no doubt, who let her pull herself up by her own bra straps.
I thought she burned those?

you took it literally?

She graduated with honors from Boston U.

Would you pay big bucks to send your kid there knowing she’s a cream of the crop grad?

you took it literally?

Would you pay big bucks to send your kid there knowing she’s a cream of the crop grad?
WITH honors???? Are you serious? Boston U should close immediately...…...

you took it literally?

I graduated with honors too--------but never considered it a credential that
qualified me for congress

I graduated with honors too--------but never considered it a credential that
qualified me for congress
Yeah, but if she graduated with honors, she was fucking someone, she can barely read

you took it literally?

I wouldn't pay to park my car there on the basis of that info.

Forum List

Back