AOC Still Silent On Mini-AOC Death Threats

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Wouldn't a sane public figure have something to say about death-threats against a child impersonating them? What harm was little Ava doing? The witch's silence on the matter can only mean one thing...she's so conceited and thin-skinned nothing is out of bounds. Did she orchestrate the threats against a little kid? Why should we believe she didn't when she's made no comment? :eusa_snooty:

AOC-Min-Me-Ocasio-Cortez-Video-impersonation.jpg

AOC is probably the one that made the threats.....commie bitches are like that....

In my opinion (which with $2.00 will buy you a cup of coffee at IHOP) AOC withheld comments about the young girl because she is a young girl. Any public comments would be poorly received and AOC would catch hell over it. By not commenting on the death threats and harassment the girl gets she thinks it will all go away.

• Banned
She's not normal...there the problem.

Of course she ain't....and she's capable of orchestrating what happened to Mini.....I want somebody to take this seriously and look into who doxxed the Martinez family....who they are, who are they connected to. If AOC is behind this she belongs in a cage.

Of course she ain't....and she's capable of orchestrating what happened to Mini.....I want somebody to take this seriously and look into who doxxed the Martinez family....who they are, who are they connected to. If AOC is behind this she belongs in a cage.

Hard to tell given the left today. Vicious fckers

In my opinion (which with $2.00 will buy you a cup of coffee at IHOP) AOC withheld comments about the young girl because she is a young girl. Any public comments would be poorly received and AOC would catch hell over it. By not commenting on the death threats and harassment the girl gets she thinks it will all go away.

She's 29...that may seem young to us seasoned citizens but she's no girl. She's full grown and responsible for herself and those around her to threaten an 8 year old. She claims she cares about kids in harm's way at the border but not an American girl from a hispanic family?...what a fraud.

Yep, that's what happens when immaturity takes hold. More likely perceived as AOC doesn't care and/or viewed as death threats are acceptable behavior.

We put up with the left's temper tantrums and lies day after day after day but this one really PISSED ME OFF....I don't change my avatar for causes but I did this time.....this is low down and evil and I'd like to get my hands on who's behind it...mess with a kid and don't cover your tracks you best be ready for some pain.

Occasional Cortex belongs in an asylum either way.

She's 29...that may seem young to us seasoned citizens but she's no girl. She's full grown and responsible for herself and those around her to threaten an 8 year old. She claims she cares about kids in harm's way at the border but not an American girl from a hispanic family?...what a fraud.

Just imagine if the little girl was part of the "migrant movement". Think of the LOVE she would get from AOC - all because she (the little girl) was an illegal. Weird how Democrats treats their own.

I bet the video of Mini dressed in white fake-crying at a fence and parked car tipped over the commie hag's ego. She was laughed at and then mimicked by Mini...too much to handle for a sociopath. Sooner or later she'll show herself for who and what she is and Pelosi will rip off her head.

Forum List

Back