AOC Still Silent On Mini-AOC Death Threats

In my opinion (which with $2.00 will buy you a cup of coffee at IHOP) AOC withheld comments about the young girl because she is a young girl. Any public comments would be poorly received and AOC would catch hell over it. By not commenting on the death threats and harassment the girl gets she thinks it will all go away.

She's 29...that may seem young to us seasoned citizens but she's no girl. She's full grown and responsible for herself and those around her to threaten an 8 year old. She claims she cares about kids in harm's way at the border but not an American girl from a hispanic family?...what a fraud.

Boy, you made the leap from "Why hasn't she defended the child", to "She threatened the child herself", all with absolutely ZERO FACTS to support this conclusion.

You're alleging a serious federal crime here, with no absolutely proof. I'm waiting for the chants of "Lock her up" to start.

Are you guys that desperate to deflect from the relationship between Epstein and Trump and allegations that Trump is involved in Epstein's child trafficking?

Talking about the ones in custody, dingbat. You know all about custody.
Why are they in custody dumbass? Parents perhaps make some poor choices?

Go fuck yourself trollboi

Because they tried to apply for asylum.
Clueless tard

Are we incarcerating people wanting to apply for asylum or not?
We are doing what EVERY NATION ON EARTH does under these circumstances.

Enough with the mass salt production. I dont give a fuck about these people and their bogus asylum claims. They are not fleeing war. They are not fleeing persecution.
They are pillaging our bank.

I know you don't care, you have to know what someone's political beliefs are first before you're going to give a shit about them. Also, we are not treating our asylum seekers the same as other countries that truly do have a major crisis at some of their borders, we on the other hand are not facing the same amount of numbers.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2018-06-25/how-other-countries-treatment-of-detained-migrant-children-compare-to-the-us[URL]https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2018-06-25/how-other-countries-treatment-of-detained-migrant-children-compare-to-the-us[/URL]

Wouldn't a sane public figure have something to say about death-threats against a child impersonating them? What harm was little Ava doing? The witch's silence on the matter can only mean one thing...she's so conceited and thin-skinned nothing is out of bounds. Did she orchestrate the threats against a little kid? Why should we believe she didn't when she's made no comment? :eusa_snooty:

AOC-Min-Me-Ocasio-Cortez-Video-impersonation.jpg

Yeah, that sad part is.... because of how rabid and disgusting the evil immoral left is.... we can't even trust that death threats are real.

After Jesse Smollet and Kavanaugh, and all the other fake news and false accusations.... we simply can't trust anything these people say. If there is some little girl that has a real murderous person threatening them, then I'm all for shooting them and dropping them in a grave they dug themselves.

But with these people, that lie every time their mouth isn't closed...... how can you trust anything they say?

This thread is about AOC being "silent on the attack of Mini-AOC." What do you think this is implying?

Hey rookie....I ain't "implying" anything.....and I wouldn't have a problem finding a jury of 12 men and women who'd agree with my contention, and circumstantial evidence AOC is indeed behind the threats on little Ava. Who else was Ava mocking in a humorous way...there's only one target and that was the scrawny hag from Bronx or her toadies. If they can track down the death-threats, AOC will be gone in a matter of days.

This thread is about AOC being "silent on the attack of Mini-AOC." What do you think this is implying?

Hey rookie....I ain't "implying" anything.....and I wouldn't have a problem finding a jury of 12 men and women who'd agree with my contention, and circumstantial evidence AOC is indeed behind the threats on little Ava. Who else was Ava mocking in a humorous way...there's only one target and that was the scrawny hag from Bronx or her toadies. If they can track down the death-threats, AOC will be gone in a matter of days.

You don't know what the word "implying" means, do you?

In my opinion (which with $2.00 will buy you a cup of coffee at IHOP) AOC withheld comments about the young girl because she is a young girl. Any public comments would be poorly received and AOC would catch hell over it. By not commenting on the death threats and harassment the girl gets she thinks it will all go away.
/——/ I haven’t been to iHop in 45 years, not that it was bad or anything. We just started going to NY diners for pancakes and waffles.

Wouldn't a sane public figure have something to say about death-threats against a child impersonating them? What harm was little Ava doing? The witch's silence on the matter can only mean one thing...she's so conceited and thin-skinned nothing is out of bounds. Did she orchestrate the threats against a little kid? Why should we believe she didn't when she's made no comment?

Losing your mind over AOC, aren't you?

That little girl is smarter than Occasional Kotex

That is not cool.

AOC is probably the one that made the threats.....commie bitches are like that....

Made a threat? More like put out a contract to kill the young girl. Commie bitches? That's old, isn't it? Remember the equal rights, the glass ceiling, & all the corporate sexual harassment lawsuits from the 1970s? The commies did get on thst bandwagon, but it's too bad they never got off the pot from the Cuban Missile Crisis, OPEC embargo, oil shortage, Vietnam War & the anti-war demonstrations, disgraced Nixon & the Republicans with false criminal charges, the Gun Control Act of 1968, and all that which they refuse to back off from because they've got to be so damned "progressive" about it all the time.

Yeah, well, you have the right to remain silent & anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law…

You don't know what the word "implying" means, do you?
/——/ I confused the two until I heard Barry Faber, a talk show host, say “I’m not implying what you are inferring.”

Wouldn't a sane public figure have something to say about death-threats against a child impersonating them? What harm was little Ava doing? The witch's silence on the matter can only mean one thing...she's so conceited and thin-skinned nothing is out of bounds. Did she orchestrate the threats against a little kid? Why should we believe she didn't when she's made no comment?

Losing your mind over AOC, aren't you?
/——/ AOC is just Hillary Clinton in an attractive package.

/——/ I confused the two until I heard Barry Faber, a talk show host, say “I’m not implying what you are inferring.”

Or Hawkeye Pearce when he said: "I deny the allegation and the alligator". :lol:

Forum List

Back