AOC Still Silent On Mini-AOC Death Threats

I've never heard of this girl until just now. My guess is she made a video mocking AOC? I have no problem with that and I'm sure it made huge waves in conservative/alt-right circles, not so sure anyone outside of that ever heard of her or any alleged death threats. I don't see how this is AOC's problem.

What about this is obvious? Either she is responsible or she isn't. If she isn't, there is nothing to apologize for or commit on. It's that simple.

If you can coherently explain why any of this should bother AOC, I'm more than happy to listen.

Take a hike, asshole.

If you can coherently explain why any of this should bother AOC, I'm more than happy to listen.
You must be new to politics on the internet!

So there are no coherent people using the internet?
On this site? Maybe a dozen. And even then all that goes out the window when you're here long enough.
Perhaps.

So would you like to answer my question or nah?

If you guys are worried about Mini-AOC or whatever she is called then there is a GoFundMe promoted by yet another questionable wingnut grifter who claims to be her former manager and also congressional candidate.

Click here to support Mini AOC for St. Jude's Children's Hospital organized by Salvatore Schachter

I guess the funds are going to St. Jude's hospital so not sure why people aren't just pointed directly to them to donate other than this is another scam the right likes to pull on each other.

Take a hike, asshole.

On this site? Maybe a dozen. And even then all that goes out the window when you're here long enough.
Perhaps.

If someone threatened a child on my behalf your damn right I would have something to say regardless of my involvement with that person.

Wouldn't you is the better question...

Perhaps.

If someone threatened a child on my behalf your damn right I would have something to say regardless of my involvement with that person.

Children are actually dying on our dime while being imprisoned, but that doesn't matter because those people don't count. How hypocritical of you.

Perhaps.

Children are actually dying on our dime while being imprisoned, but that doesn't matter because those people don't count. How hypocritical of you.
Dying on our dime? Haha

They are dying because they have STUPID PARENTS

Perhaps.

Dying on our dime? Haha

Talking about the ones in custody, dingbat. You know all about that.

Also, I'm not going to blame parents trying to escape hell on earth with their kids. Are you living down there?

Perhaps.

Dying on our dime? Haha

Talking about the ones in custody, dingbat. You know all about custody.
Why are they in custody dumbass? Parents perhaps make some poor choices?

Go fuck yourself trollboi

Perhaps.

Dying on our dime? Haha

Because they tried to apply for asylum. But thanks for demonstrating your hypocrisy. You care about "Mini-AOC" because of nothing more than her parents political beliefs. Pretty sad how you rate human life.

Dying on our dime? Haha

Because they tried to apply for asylum.
Clueless tard

Dying on our dime? Haha

Clueless tard

Are we incarcerating people wanting to apply for asylum or not?

Perhaps.

Dying on our dime? Haha

Talking about the ones in custody, dingbat. You know all about that.

Also, I'm not going to blame parents trying to escape hell on earth with their kids. Are you living down there?

Leave it at that or she'll keep blabbering until your head hurts

Dying on our dime? Haha

Clueless tard

Are we incarcerating people wanting to apply for asylum or not?
We are doing what EVERY NATION ON EARTH does under these circumstances.

Enough with the mass salt production. I dont give a fuck about these people and their bogus asylum claims. They are not fleeing war. They are not fleeing persecution.
They are pillaging our bank.

Perhaps.

I shouldn't have to tell adults not to attack a child, but that's just my opinion. But if adults want to behave like children, I wouldn't have any obligation to denounce anything because I wasn't aware of this child's existence.

AOC is not responsible for what other people do and say; AOC is only responsible for whatever AOC does and says. If she wishes to denounce the violence, that is her decision, but blaming her as if she had any hand in this is disingenuous.

Perhaps.

I shouldn't have to tell adults not to attack a child, but that's just my opinion. But if adults want to behave like children, I wouldn't have any obligation to denounce anything because I wasn't aware of this child's existence.

AOC is not responsible for what other people do and say; AOC is only responsible for whatever AOC does and says. If she wishes to denounce the violence, that is her decision, but blaming her as if she had any hand in this is disingenuous.
Then you can point out where I blamed her? Or is it YOU being disingenuous?

Perhaps.

This thread is about AOC being "silent on the attack of Mini-AOC." What do you think this is implying?

Perhaps.

This thread is about AOC being "silent on the attack of Mini-AOC." What do you think this is implying?
Discernment is not your speciality huh

Perhaps.

I take it you didn't read the OP before deciding to chim in on the discussion. You should probably do that; for your own good.

I take it you didn't read the OP before deciding to chim in on the discussion. You should probably do that; for your own good.
You guessed wrong. No surprise I guess. This board is full of idiots after all

You guessed wrong. No surprise I guess. This board is full of idiots after all

If you read it, then you must know that everything I've said thus far is correct. People assume AOC is responsible in some way, shape or form.

Forum List

Back