AOC Still Silent On Mini-AOC Death Threats

Why exactly would a Congressional Representative know about the death threats of little girl, and how is AOC exactly responsible?

It was major news and nobody is saying she's responsible but she needs to denounce the threats of death and violence to the child

I haven't seen it on any of the big news publications or any network news stations, so I don't see how it was major news.

Why would she need to denounce anything if she isn't responsible? AOC, to my memory, hasn't specifically targeted this girl.

Why exactly would a Congressional Representative know about the death threats of little girl, and how is AOC exactly responsible?

It was major news and nobody is saying she's responsible but she needs to denounce the threats of death and violence to the child

I haven't seen it on any of the big news publications or any network news stations, so I don't see how it was major news.

Why would she need to denounce anything if she isn't responsible? AOC, to my memory, hasn't specifically targeted this girl.

Never mind...I'm not going to try to explain what should be obvious. Carry on

Never mind...I'm not going to try to explain what should be obvious. Carry on

What about this is obvious? Either she is responsible or she isn't. If she isn't, there is nothing to apologize for or commit on. It's that simple.

If you can coherently explain why any of this should bother AOC, I'm more than happy to listen.

Apparently, you watch the MSM...so you would not know from other big news publications. It was in the news for weeks. :)

All I said was that "I haven't seen it;" it doesn't mean there wasn't a story about it. I'm not disputing that it wasn't on MSM at all. I'm disputing the fact that it was "major news" simply because I understand how news cycles work.

If this was major news, this would be all anyone would talk about. Having a small segment on Tucker or Maddow doesn't make a story "major news."

Wouldn't a sane public figure have something to say about death-threats against a child impersonating them? What harm was little Ava doing? The witch's silence on the matter can only mean one thing...she's so conceited and thin-skinned nothing is out of bounds. Did she orchestrate the threats against a little kid? Why should we believe she didn't when she's made no comment? :eusa_snooty:

AOC-Min-Me-Ocasio-Cortez-Video-impersonation.jpg
She’s probably behind the death threats.

In my opinion (which with $2.00 will buy you a cup of coffee at IHOP) AOC withheld comments about the young girl because she is a young girl. Any public comments would be poorly received and AOC would catch hell over it. By not commenting on the death threats and harassment the girl gets she thinks it will all go away.
If AOC came out and said the kid is funny and denounced the threats even I would have applauded her.

Yet more proof that the Left has successfully silenced the opposition to a faint whisper. Now AOC is going after the Democrat leadership's throats.
Ocasio may be stupid....but look at Venezuela's dictator. A moron can become dictator of an idiocracy. Who will argue the USA has not become an idiocracy?

Now, Ocasio has the Democrat Leadership on the Defensive, has over 4 million twitter followers and tens of millions of young voters on her side and growing.
Now Ocasio dominates the news every day. she's already become somewhat a living legend in the minds of many ignorant Americans.

The Left may have to rely on an unfortunate accident to stop her.

And Right wingers mistakenly believed it could not happen on US soil. PffffffT
Given the free rein radical Leftist have been handed on a silver platter by the "shamed into silence" Right, it's all but guaranteed if not by Ocasio, then by someone else soon.

All that was required for evil men to prevail......and all.....

It's not really Ocasio's job to deal with this. But notice that death threats made by the left are so common now, the Law simply ignores them.
That's when you know you're in trouble. I hope behind the scenes the DOJ does a full investigation and identifies those who made the threats and tracks them down and prosecutes them to the full extent possible.

This message NEEDS to be made loud and clear.

Just as the people involved in the recent fight at Disney need to be prosecuted to show that Law and Order still prevail. Same with mob of blacks who ransacked the walgreens yesterday.
Lawlessness must be answered.

What about this is obvious? Either she is responsible or she isn't. If she isn't, there is nothing to apologize for or commit on. It's that simple.

If you can coherently explain why any of this should bother AOC, I'm more than happy to listen.

Take a hike, asshole.

Apparently you are oblivious to the leftist playbook. Guilt by association 101

Republicans were drilled over and over and over about support from people they didnt even know. They were supposed to denounce the support or be labeled.

Funny when the play book you are using bitchslaps you huh?!

Republicans were drilled over and over and over about support from people they didnt even know. They were supposed to denounce the support or be labeled.

This clown is from the opposite school..they demand absolute video proof of anything they don't agree with. It's a tactic designed to make you walk away in frustration...then they claim they've won....anal-retentive, probably a fag.

I'm asking about AOC, I'm not asking about people or incidents I don't know.

What play book have I used?

This clown is from the opposite school..they demand absolute video proof of anything they don't agree with.

I have demanded no such thing.

It's a tactic designed to make you walk away in frustration...then they claim they've won....anal-retentive, probably a fag.

I think you care more about being correct about something than understanding what is legitimately true.

Either that, or you're projecting.

Take a hike, asshole.

Take a hike, asshole.

You must be new to politics on the internet!

Take a hike, asshole.

So there are no coherent people using the internet?

Take a hike, asshole.

So there are no coherent people using the internet?
On this site? Maybe a dozen. And even then all that goes out the window when you're here long enough.

Forum List

Back