AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

Nope, I’m referring to handing free money to lazy fks
I e give statistics on the wealth consolidation. All you’ve offered is talking points. How many lazy free money folk are there and who are they? There’s plenty of studies on poverty in the us to choose from.

Sure and Trump had you morons believing and regurgitating "China is paying for US tariffs".
A shovel made in China costing a mere $5 bucks is not the same as goods and services sky rocketing out of control

I am guessing you don't drive a car either?

I e give statistics on the wealth consolidation. All you’ve offered is talking points. How many lazy free money folk are there and who are they? There’s plenty of studies on poverty in the us to choose from.
What does that even mean?

Can't you post in English?

A shovel made in China costing a mere $5 bucks is not the same as goods and services sky rocketing out of control

I am guessing you don't drive a car either?
Sure I do, a truck, and it's paid for, what's your point?
Supplies are short, it will level out.
You think Biden is ordering supplies for corporations now?

AOC didn't nail anything since her beer joint days. When an economist who graduated 3rd in her class at BU, starts reciting economic theory of John Maynard Galbraith (?), even a person with marginal economic training knows she's blowing smoke. She appeals to the horney and the uneducated.

No, that was just your smear.
Republicans were repeating it just like when the same retard claimed Mexico was paying for the wall, when they didn't, they made up alternative facts to cover the the orange, dumbass.

AOC didn't nail anything since her beer joint days. When an economist who graduated 3rd in her class at BU, starts reciting economic theory of John Maynard Galbraith (?), even a person with marginal economic training knows she's blowing smoke. She appeals to the horney and the uneducated.

All of em eh? There’s those absolutes again…
Never stated "ALL" I would claim most.

Can’t refute that can you Mac?
Of course I can. But to you, an ignorant, arrogant, Trumpster? Probably not.

I have provided a wealth of information here. All you had to do was click and read. The entire financial industry is saying the same thing AOC is.

THIS STUFF IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

But you don't want to know. AND you attack. You are a waste of time. Sorry.

Of course I can. But to you, an ignorant, arrogant, Trumpster? Probably not.

I have provided a wealth of information here. All you had to do was click and read. The entire financial industry is saying the same thing AOC is.

THIS STUFF IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

But you don't want to know. AND you attack. You are a waste of time. Sorry.
And your propaganda is part of what makes you a laughing stock around here…Now get upstairs, mom is calling you to breakfast…

Forum List

Back