AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

Maybe she should have thought about moving out of Manhattan. Maybe she should have chosen a more lucrative major. Props to her, she is doing well now and has managed to convince many gullible and previously indoctrinated folks that her ultra left-wing ideology will be a good thing for the US. Many folks can't think for themselves(Democrats in particular) so they need people like her to spoon feed them nonsense.
She ended up as the youngest Congresswoman in history
Maybe she did quite well for herself

And yet your learned nothing about basic economics, apparently. You care more about supporting a moron
like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez make her specious political claims than actual real economic policy.
Standing Still in the Showroom

Economics is a primitive and defective science, like alchemy. Sheltered in universities, its theories are imaginary, static, shallow, and isolated from the real world. The key thing the academics miss is the human and natural resources that make the economy come to life. It's like describing a car's performance without putting gasoline in it to make it move.

Dana7360
You missed the point obviously.

No one with a degree in economics or anything else would work as bartender if they could get a job in their chosen field.

Guess the dingbat wasn't good enough to get a job as an economist so bartender she became.

Dana7360
You missed the point obviously.

No one with a degree in economics or anything else would work as bartender if they could get a job in their chosen field.

Guess the dingbat wasn't good enough to get a job as an economist so bartender she became.
Have you ever lived in Manhattan?
Many successful people started out waiting tables and tending bar until they get on their feet. Entry level jobs do not pay well

AOC did quite well for herself

Like the low intellect voters that still support Trump?

Accept that us lowly Trump folks are on average more successful than Biden folks. Just maybe it isn't us with the low IQ. In case you haven't noticed, the moochers and losers in the country are by and large BIG Democrats.

Many successful people started out waiting tables and tending bar until they get on their feet. Entry level jobs do not pay well

AOC did quite well for herself

Plenty of successful, intelligent econ majors manage that.......and then there is AOC.

Accept that us lowly Trump folks are on average more successful than Biden folks. Just maybe it isn't us with the low IQ. In case you haven't noticed, the moochers and losers in the country are by and large BIG Democrats.

Trumps margin of victory in 2016 was uneducated white males…..yourself as an example

Is that why she thought keeping the Amazon HQ out of her district meant they had
$3 billion more to invest in her district? Because she was smart?
She blocked a tax gift to the wealthiest company in the world
Let them fund their own HQ

rightwinger
I wouldn't live in NY City if you paid me.

Oh and I'm not interested enough to look up why dingbat is a bartender instead of a high priced economist.

If she's your idea of intelligent then you set a very low bar.

rightwinger
I wouldn't live in NY City if you paid me.

Oh and I'm not interested enough to look up why dingbat is a bartender instead of a high priced economist.

If she's your idea of intelligent then you set a very low bar.

She graduated at the top of her class
Youngest Congresswoman in history
Universally despised by Conservatives

Quite a resume

I know, she thought not reducing Amazon's future property taxes meant $3 billion more was available to spend in her district, today. What a moron!!
Why does Amazon deserve a free ride?
So they can take their billionaire buddies into space?

Why does Amazon deserve a free ride?
So they can take their billionaire buddies into space?

Free ride? Link?

So where did AOC's district end up investing their $3 billion in savings?

I'll bet they hired teachers and did a bunch of other cool shit, eh?

Forum List

Back