AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

This is what you posted which you say you “went to the trouble to respond”…
Actually I said YOU went to the trouble to respond to all my posts after you said you
didn't pay attention to them. Stupid? Yes. Definitely! Doubly stupid, actually.
How much trouble is it to type a few insults?

Let me see: You are a fucking moron who posts drivel and backs up stupid opinions with air that has more neurons firing than your retarded brain.

I guess that was a little trouble to type all that.
:rolleyes: I'm not going to baby sit you. This twaddle is beneath me, and most of the rest of the
human race, too. Even if I knew what you were trying to accomplish I would still ignore your
imbecilic rants.

What a sad, pathetic, braindead comment.

What a tool.
The economy was great before Joe took over....so I don't know what you are squawking about....you sound like a moron.....ruin my retirement please Joe...is that what you say every morning?....

The economy was great before Joe took over....so I don't know what you are squawking about....you sound like a moron.....ruin my retirement please Joe...is that what you say every morning?....

Wtf?...we were in a deep recession during Trump's last year.

_113752315_us_gdp_growth_q2_2020-nc.png

What the hell is wrong with you to not even be able to get such basic facts right?

Last edited:

_113752315_us_gdp_growth_q2_2020-nc.png

What the hell is wrong with you to not even be able to get such basic facts right?

The recession ended in April 2020.

AOC tears down the GOP talking points on inflation. It’s not monetary policy it’s specific industries with specific causes and the answer is improved infrastructure. Get on board boys she’s on a roll.

It's impossible to tell that she has an undergrad degree in econ.....She obviously learned nothing.

BurnedByEcon.jpg

The recession lasted 2 months and ended in April 2020.

Sorry to disturb your rant with the facts.
Ok moron, FACT is we absolutely DID NOT have good economy in 2020 and claims that economy was supposedly good untill Biden got into the WH is just insane partisan horsecrap.

Learn that fact and stop beclowning yourself.

Last edited:
Ok moron, FACT is we absolutely DID NOT have good economy in 2020 and claims that economy was supposedly good untill Biden got into the WH is insane partisan horsecrap.

Recession BY DEFINITION cannot be 2 months and you clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Recession BY DEFINITION cannot be 2 months and you clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about.

U.S. recession ended in April 2020, making it shortest on record​

WASHINGTON, July 19 (Reuters) - The U.S. recession touched off by the coronavirus lasted only two months, ending with a low point reached in April 2020 after thestart of a sharp drop in economic activity in March of that year, the U.S. Business Cycle Dating Committee announced Monday.

Stupid twat says what? LOL!

U.S. recession ended in April 2020, making it shortest on record​

WASHINGTON, July 19 (Reuters) - The U.S. recession touched off by the coronavirus lasted only two months, ending with a low point reached in April 2020 after thestart of a sharp drop in economic activity in March of that year, the U.S. Business Cycle Dating Committee announced Monday.

Stupid twat says what? LOL!

Yea, although 2Q contraction has generally been the standard that may have been changed (which is why I edited my post).

But THE OVERALL POINT YOU'VE REMOVED FROM MY POST REMAINS - 2020 was not good economy by any stretch of imagination.

High unemployment did not disapear in April 2020. 4 Trillion dollar defict that kept us out of much longer recession did not disapear in April 2020. Huge disruptions to economy did not disapear in April 2020.

You have to be a brain dead tool to try to say that everything was peachy with economy untill Biden got to WH.

Yea, although 2Q contraction has generally been the standard that may have been changed (which is why I edited my post).

But THE OVERALL POINT YOU'VE REMOVED FROM MY POST REMAINS - 2020 was not good economy by any stretch of imagination.

High unemployment did not disapear in April 2020. 4 Trillion dollar defict that kept us out of much longer recession did not disapear in April 2020. Huge disruptions to economy did not disapear in April 2020.

You have to be a brain dead tool to try to say that everything was peachy with economy untill Biden got to WH.

You have to be a brain dead tool to try to say that......we were in a deep recession during Trump's last year.

AOC tears down the GOP talking points on inflation. It’s not monetary policy it’s specific industries with specific causes and the answer is improved infrastructure. Get on board boys she’s on a roll.

This the same airhead that thinks her selling AOC merch isn't capitalism, so of course she's too stupid to know that only government policy can cause across the board inflation.

You have to be a brain dead tool to try to say that......we were in a deep recession during Trump's last year.

What the hell else do you call 30% annualized GDP contraction, Trillions in sudden deficit spending and 22 million people out of work?

You want to call it a mild event? Really? But you know what it ABSOLUTELY is not? GOOD ECONOMY.

You keep on trying to dodge the main point with your narrow nitpicks - 2020 DID NOT HAVE A GOOD ECONOMY and you will keep on dodging directly addressing that because you are just a two bit asshole hack you have always been.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back