AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

Where is she wrong?

Precisely?

Lay it out for us.

Democrats fuck up everything they do and then deny it is a fuck up. Either that or blame it one somebody else. That is the Leftest way.

Of course the stupid bitch is wrong. That has been explained in other posts on this thread. Inflation is caused by too many dollars chasing too few goods. The stupid bitch conveniently forgets that the idiots in the Dufus Administration are flooding the market with printed money. They are also creating artificial shortages with stupid policies like in Energy, which effects most goods and services. Environmental wacko policies also artificially run up the cost of goods and services.

She may have been given a degree in Economics but like all stupid uneducated Moon Bats she doesn't know any more about Economics than she knows about History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Holy crap, good for her. Supply chain issues, as many have been saying. As I've been saying.

Supply chain issues (disruptions, slowdowns, stoppages), when combined with exploding demand, are at the foundation of this.

Getting specific, looking carefully at what is happening, getting to the "root cause" is a bit too complicated for Trumpsters, so they do what they always do when confused: Attack out of ignorance.
If you saw the inflation during the Carter years, EVERYTHING went up. We also had double digit interest rates

What we are seeing now is only certain sectors are way up. Primarily due to distribution and shortages of key supplies

AOC was correct, Republicans were not

Democrats fuck up everything they do and then deny it is a fuck up. Either that or blame it one somebody else. That is the Leftest way.

Of course the stupid bitch is wrong. That has been explained in other posts on this thread. Inflation is caused by too many dollars chasing too few goods. The stupid bitch conveniently forgets that the idiots in the Dufus Administration are flooding the market with printed money. They are also creating artificial shortages with stupid policies like in Energy, which effects most goods and services. Environmental wacko policies also artificially run up the cost of goods and services.

She may have been given a degree in Economics but like all stupid uneducated Moon Bats she doesn't know any more about Economics than she knows about History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.
Yes, this is being caused by too many dollars chasing too few goods. Why are there too many dollars? Demand has been exploding. Why are there too few goods? Supply chains have been disrupted for over a year, and still are. You OBVIOUSLY don't know SHIT about this, so LOOK IT UP.

Just as I said. Precisely as I said. Precisely as she said. Because she nailed it.

Nowhere is the arrogant ignorance of Trumpism more on display than on economics. You're a great example.

Last edited:
If you saw the inflation during the Carter years, EVERYTHING went up. We also had double digit interest rates

What we are seeing now is only certain sectors are way up. Primarily due to distribution and shortages of key supplies

Trumpsters are ignorant. Ask them for details, and they go off the rails.

Trumps margin of victory in 2016 was uneducated white males…..yourself as an example.

I am a college graduate who is firmly in the "rich" category that Democrats demagogue on a daily basis. Every neighbor I know near my vacation home is VERY well off, much more so than me, were Trump supporters or at the very least, NOT Biden supporters. We aren't necessarily smarter or even more educated than many Democrats, but we are certainly wiser and not indoctrinated.

The uneducated voted for Trump. The largest group of Biden supporters among white Americans were college educated

Yes, college indoctrinated, most in or near large cities. Those of us that are educated but not indoctrinated weren't so easily fooled and led astray. Many white males without a college degree voted for Trump just as the poorest and least educated of all voted for Biden. Working professionals, but not necessarily educated baristas, vote Republican. There is your difference.

Obviously, the lockdowns caused some disruption, but the current delay is due to a labor shortage which will not be resolved as long as we keep paying people to stay home. Try to keep up.
It's my profession for 21+ years. I have to keep up.

You can just parrot talk radio. Otherwise, you are ignorant.

It's my profession for 21+ years. I have to keep up.

You can just parrot talk radio. Otherwise, you are ignorant.

I don't listen to talk radio. I am using common sense. If you pay people more to stay home than to work, they won't work. That results in a labor shortage which in turn results in a supply shortage. What do you not understand or agree with about that statement?

Infrastructure lol
Funny we had enough infrastructure pre leftist lockdowns. Now suddenly it's no longer enough. We have ships backed up at our ports after all....oh wait we actually don't lol. We lack EMPLOYEES ya loons. And why do we lack employees? Oh that's right, the leftist lockdowns have destroyed many businesses and killed the desire to work for many

Let's spend more money to solve the money problems....

Derp

I don't listen to talk radio. I am using common sense. If you pay people more to stay home than to work, they won't work. That results in a labor shortage which in turn results in a supply shortage. What do you not understand or agree with about that statement?
It is certainly true, but it is only a part of this. To focus on it is to purposely avoid the bigger picture.

Life isn't binary, either/or. True story.

Carter paid for LBJ. His policies made it worse. We transitioned from real infrastructure to human infrastructure during that decade from the policies passed in the 1960's.

It is certainly true, but it is only a part of this. To focus on it is to purposely avoid the bigger picture.

Life isn't binary, either/or. True story.

Ok, let's agree that it is only part of it. Why don't we at least try to fix this part?

I would argue that people being out of the workforce is the single biggest factor in our supply shortages and inflation and there isn't a close second at this time. The Biden administration is not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing. The question is why would they be doing this? One would think their primary objective would be to help the economy long-term, but it sure seems like they are more concerned with paying off potential voters and creating more dependency than the health of our long-term economic growth. Like I have said many times before, our economic adversaries could not be happier with this administration. They are doing exactly the opposite of what made the US the greatest economic power in the world.

Ok, let's agree that it is only part of it. Why don't we at least try to fix this part?

I would argue that people being out of the workforce is the single biggest factor in our supply shortages and inflation and there isn't a close second at this time. The Biden administration is not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing. The question is why would they be doing this? One would think their primary objective would be to help the economy long-term, but it sure seems like they are more concerned with paying off potential voters and creating more dependency than the health of our long-term economic growth. Like I have said many times before, our economic adversaries could not be happier with this administration. They are doing exactly the opposite of what made the US the greatest economic power in the world.
I'd like to see it end immediately. If this administration is against that, I strongly disagree with them.

I'd like to see it end immediately. If this administration is against that, I strongly disagree with them.

Clearly, they are. The child tax credit, which is nothing more than additional welfare for those that don't pay taxes, is the most recent proof of that. You should ask yourself why that is.

Last edited:
"massive recovery" in second half of 2020 DID NOT make up for the recession.

Total 2020 Real GDP growth is -3.5% - in what universe is that good economy?
We were still down 7 million jobs by the end of 2020 - in what universe is that good eoconomy?
And all that WITH $3 trillion deficit in 2020 - in what universe is that good economy?

Why can't you just admit that 2020 economy wasn't good? Wtf is wrong with you?

"massive recovery" in second half of 2020 DID NOT make up for the recession.

No, but massive recovery means the recession was over!!!!

Total 2020 Real GDP growth is -3.5% - in what universe is that good economy?

Who the fuck said -3.5% was a good economy? Where?

We were still down 7 million jobs by the end of 2020

Yes, after a recession ends, it takes a while for the jobs to all return.
Who doesn't know that?

Why can't you just admit that 2020 economy wasn't good?

We had a 2nd quarter reduction in GDP of 32.8%. That seriously sucks.
That was really, totally, awesomely bad. Really, really not good. Got it?

Now can you continue to whine some more? LOL!

Please demonstrate the economic acumen that gives you the knowledge to disagree with her.

Tell us how she's wrong. Show us how significant supply chain disruptions combined with exploding demand aren't at the heart of this.

:popcorn:
not my job to educate you or convince you, the fact that you think she is intelligent demonstrates that it would be a waste of time.:cool:

Forum List

Back