AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

"massive recovery" in second half of 2020 DID NOT make up for the recession.

No, but massive recovery means the recession was over!!!!

Total 2020 Real GDP growth is -3.5% - in what universe is that good economy?

Who the fuck said -3.5% was a good economy? Where?

We were still down 7 million jobs by the end of 2020

Yes, after a recession ends, it takes a while for the jobs to all return.
Who doesn't know that?

Why can't you just admit that 2020 economy wasn't good?

We had a 2nd quarter reduction in GDP of 32.8%. That seriously sucks.
That was really, totally, awesomely bad. Really, really not good. Got it?

Now can you continue to whine some more? LOL!

Todd do you, or do you not, understand that this whole discussion was a response to a claim that economy was doing great under Trump and it wasn't untill Biden that economy bacame not-good?

It's been a tough squeeze, but clearly you DO admit that economy was not-good in 2020, so you agree with my point, but you'd much rather nitpick and talk back to lefties than stating blatant disagreement with a fellow righty.

Last edited:
Todd do you, or do you not, understand that this whole discussion was a response to a claim that economy was doing great under Trump and it wasn't untill Biden that economy bacame not-good?

It's been a tough squeeze, but clearly you DO admit that economy was not-good in 2020, so you agree with my point, but you'd much rather nitpick and talk back to lefties than stating blatant disagreement with a fellow righty.

Are you always going to whine this much when I point out the errors that you post?

All jokes aside I’m in the import export business and she nailed the biggest issues these days. It’s raw material shortages, production issues, and transportation bottlenecks. I.e infrastructure.
The biggest issue is the commie virus eating 600,000+ Americans while huge fucking commie ships full of goods move on North America.

Are you always going to whine this much when I point out the errors that you post?

Yes, I will cointinue to "whine" about your asshole hack point making.

You are more interested in playing gotcha games than honest discussion of what is true.

AOC tears down the GOP talking points on inflation. It’s not monetary policy it’s specific industries with specific causes and the answer is improved infrastructure. Get on board boys she’s on a roll.

this is how smart AOC is
1626970164836.png

Keep posting errors, I'll keep pointing them out.

The error was in the claim that economy was great before Biden got into WH.

You've failed spectacularly at pointing that error out and then spent pages trying to nitpick, what you eventually admitted was a CORRECT refute of that claim.

Go fuck yourself.

She really is an idiot....hey suck up.....are you going to her capitalist website and buy a T-shirt with her face on it?.....
Well the "idiot" just handed the GOP there ass on TV...

You can disagree with her but she put together a well structured argument for her case...

Could you explain why she is wrong... Stop attacking the person and concentrate on her argument?

I am also in that business, its not the materials themselves as it is tied to drivers and logistics, we fixed ours redistributing drivers to rented trucks to keep our materials flowing
So what did she say what was wrong then... You are saying that it is not inflation either but a supply chain management issues too...

It seems that you are actually agreeing with her... If you stop attacking her and listen you will see she is making your case...

When she talks, her head wobbles around like one of those dogs that used to sit in the back window of your 60 Chevy. OK, OK. She might have picked up that head bob back in her beer joint days. But the insane bullshit she tries to couch as actual economic theory just doesn't cut it. I'm sure Boston Univ is probably embarrassed enough to contact Trump's school, Penn, and get some plausible economic talking points to justify graduating her third in her class. Graduating AOC third in her class is like Joe Biden saying Hunter is the smartest person he knows. At this point the lunatics are running the asylum.
I think you just hurled insults and failed to make an actual point... You kind of said you have no problem with her argument but you don't like her...

I didn't see you make that claim.

Because I didn't make it, I argued against it - DUH

Link to original post

Instead of agreeing with me, you tried to refute what I said, only to later admit that in fact we did have a recession in 2020 and I was correct in my refutation that economy was doing great before Biden.

Good job asshole.

Last edited:
Because I didn't make it, I argued against it - DUH

Link to original post

Instead of agreeing with me, you tried to refute what I said, only to later admit that in fact we did have a recession in 2020 and I was correct in my refutation that economy was doing great before Biden.

Good job asshole.

Instead of agreeing with me, you tried to refute what I said,

You said we were in a deep recession in Trump's last year when we had very clearly already
exited that recession. In April 2020.

only to later admit that in fact we did have a recession in 2020

When did I deny we HAD a recession in 2020?

I was correct in my refutation that economy was doing great before Biden.

You refuted someone else? That's awesome!! Good boy.
Then I refuted you. Then you whined like a little bitch.

You're welcome.

Instead of agreeing with me, you tried to refute what I said,

You said we were in a deep recession in Trump's last year when we had very clearly already
exited that recession. In April 2020.

only to later admit that in fact we did have a recession in 2020

When did I deny we HAD a recession in 2020?

I was correct in my refutation that economy was doing great before Biden.

You refuted someone else? That's awesome!! Good boy.
Then I refuted you. Then you whined like a little bitch.

You're welcome.

Dummy, he point is you were nitpicking what kind of a recession it was, instead of calling out the gross error of the claim that the economy was great in 2020 that I was responding to.

Maybe next time you decide to throw in your 2 cents you should try to understand wtf is the point of the discussion first.

AOC tears down the GOP talking points on inflation. It’s not monetary policy it’s specific industries with specific causes and the answer is improved infrastructure. Get on board boys she’s on a roll.

AOC, now that's some funny shit right there. The twit doesn't know her ass from an excavation.

Forum List

Back