AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

Dems hope that Trump plays a prominent role in the 2022 and 2024

Force Republicans to refute Trump or embrace him
Choose your poison

Dems hope that Biden actually says something smart too.

Trump will pull people through in 2022.

Good luck with Biden.

Capitalism has nothing to do with supply and demand relationship.

She's clueless, don't waste your time
Actually she knows more about economics than you do.

She graduated Cum Laude from Boston University with a BA in International Relations and ECONOMICS.

She worked as a bartender while in college. You know, she did what you conservatives demand from everyone but yourselves, she supported herself.

What university did you graduate Cum Laude from with a degree in economics?

The fact that you don't know basic and simple supply and demand capitalism shows you know absolutely nothing about economics.

Oooh Asslips and the fraudulent CityGator like you....

Where's your degree from....tick tock

I have a degree in economics and a graduate of Kelly Business from Indiana University and never worked in a bar

So sit the fck down, bitch
One of my degrees is in economics and I graduated from Ross School of Business. I don’t need to tell you where that is. ;) Oh, I waited tables. Was good money until I made real money.

One of my degrees is in economics and I graduated from Ross School of Business. I don’t need to tell you where that is. ;) Oh, I waited tables. Was good money until I made real money.

Wow......you have a degree in economics.

Have you hit your head recently ?

Dems hope that Biden actually says something smart too.

Trump will pull people through in 2022.

Good luck with Biden.
We will be happy to embrace Joe Biden in 2022
We saw what he did to Trump

Why are you sticking with a losing hand?

Dude you never made it past junior hs econ

Sit the fck down

Now back to the screaming hyena, Dana

We will be happy to embrace Joe Biden in 2022
We saw what he did to Trump

Why are you sticking with a losing hand?

Yes, we can see you have your lips embracing his ass with every post you make.

He beat Trump.

Like trump beat clinton.

And you lost seats in the house.

The red wave is building and you'll be on the sidelines again.

Yes, we can see you have your lips embracing his ass with every post you make.

He beat Trump.

Like trump beat clinton.

And you lost seats in the house.

The red wave is building and you'll be on the sidelines again.

LOL
We are not running on Clinton in 2022
You are embracing Loser Trump

"AOC tears down the GOP talking points on inflation. It’s not monetary policy it’s specific industries with specific causes and the answer is improved infrastructure."
An idiot touting a bigger idiot. What could go wrong? :rolleyes:

I don't care if this airhead graduated from Harvard with a degree in economics.
Trillions of dollars spent on infrastructure (if indeed all that money goes towards infrastructure and not pet
politically motivated spending projects, which it will not
) will indeed spur inflation.

It cannot help but do so. We already have the biggest jump in inflation since 2008.
Reason #1: Increased Money Supply

Inflation is most likely to occur whenever there are too many dollars chasing too few goods. This is simple supply and demand. When the pandemic struck, the Federal Reserve and Federal government, together, flooded the economy with more dollars. How much more? In January 2020, the M2 money supply was around $15.41 trillion. This past April, only 16 months later, the M2 money supply was at $20.11 trillion, representing an increase of 30%. While this may have boosted the economy and helped avoid a more serious recession, it also contributed to higher inflation.

Think what more damage can be done when ideologues like AOC mandate multi trillion dollar
infrastructure packages. Buckle Up: 3 Reasons Why Inflation Is Rising

Listening to stupid ideologues will only cause more damage.

Do you think that's going to save your party next year? It doesn't have to be hyperinflation to make a huge impact in people's lives. It's already having an effect and these economists don't see it going away anytime in the near future, but good luck trying to spin that to the American voter when midterm campaigning starts.
Fifty years ago Nixon proundly said "We are all Keynesians Now"

Decade after since, the nation has experienced the consequences of a system that is patently designed to fail in scope, from relentless inflation to the constant expansion of the size and scope of the central government, the likes of which humanity has never seen

We're nearing that point.

Soon...

Forum List

Back